• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you name your cloud?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
You know, that thing that f*cks you up in a match or be the very thing that saves you in it. The Yoshi's Story Cloud. It hold a place of hate and love in my heart. So I was wondering, do you have a name for your cloud?

My cloud's name is Sephiroth the Cloud. lolz

EDIT: I found out most people call him Randall
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Randall_the_Cloud

However, I think the name Randall sucks. GO Sephiroth, plz save me....

See "Randall" in action. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ijIzQSyKTVg Starts at 1:06 and never stops from there.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I used to call it Lakitu because I didn't know it's name was Randall.

I also call shrubs clouds, like the bushes on Onett or Pokémon Stadium: Grass formation.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
RANDALL?!?

XD

I can't wait to use that when next I smash with some friends... needs to be 4 people there... too bad those I would normally get to play with don't have a sense of humor that would be tickled by such a fact.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
What else would you call Randall? You can't call Randall "José", or "Ian", or "John." It doesn't make sense. Call Randall Randall.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Calling Randall something besides Randall is like calling Luigi Mario. They are both insults.
I Know HIs NAme is Randall...But Everytime I refer to him its "YOU CRAPPY SUNNUVA...." We Got a Love Hate Relationship like that.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I call it the Ken Cloud ever since my friends and I all watched some random match where the cloud kept saving him and iirc saved him from losing his last stock and he came back to won.

So yeah, I guess I just call it the Ken Cloud because.. it was the only instance where it turned the tide. Ridiculously. Though I'm not sure any other name would fit as soundly. Azen Cloud... Mew2King Cloud... Maybe Chu Cloud. Anyways, yeah. <_<

Sandwich

Smash Ace
I call it numerous things.
Usually, Tim. Sometimes "ASDF I HATE YOU BURN YOU STUPID CLOUD".

Depends.

Top Bottom