• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you hate in Smash?

Henryy

Smash Rookie
I can't say anything about hate, but may be a little annoying or just dislike.

CoffeeCorvid

Smash Rookie
I personally dislike moving stages. I’ve always found them very distracting. I also get pretty motion sick from them.

Very minor thingy here but I wish that the pokemon fighters had alts that looked like their shinies. Incineroar has an alt that’s pretty close and a few of pikachu’s are close too which I love. I would love to see shiny alts for Mewtwo and Lucario at some point though.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
-The Classic Mode difficulty raise; good idea, but it relies solely on not taking damage and rushing the current round.
-Speaking of which, way too many fighters end their routes with Master Hand. I mean, I get why, but more boss variety would be appreciated.
-Way too few new stages. I know this is a celebration of Smash, but I'd make the stage selection like Sonic Mania: more old stages than new, but enough new stages to make Ultimate feel even more fresh. Like, a new stage for every veteran series at least.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Three words: Board the Platform

Seriously, why this never game back since 64 I have no idea.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
the pretty badly designed Roster
a lot of Characters are filler
That firemblem has only One Character less than Zelda and Kirby really Bwd and Impa should be in by now
No mii mages
barely any "generic" mii Outfits (i hope they add Armor and Hoodies back)
Hate on first Party Characters (i do get the Fe hate Tho)
Bad Music Selection (to many repeats for example)

Top Bottom