• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you glidetoss with?

Do you glide toss with the C-stick, the A button, or both?

• Total voters

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Topic. More options! :p.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Ok LoLz.

And I think you can glide toss with the Z button too. Not too sure though but if you can you should add that to your poll :)

:monkey:

Lol then thread remake # 2 XD

Both for me. Depends on the follow up attack. (I avoid "pressing" the same thing twice)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Really? We had a thread about this already lol

L2SURCH

Anyway, the usual glidetoss is with the c-stick unless rolling forward and throwing it forward, just use a in that case.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I use A button for when I'm glide tossing forward. Otherwise I use c-stick for all other directions, including reverse glide-tossing.

fZk

Smash Lord
I have always used the C-stick exclusively. But I will try practicing with A for a little bit, to see if I like it better.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Ok LoLz.

And I think you can glide toss with the Z button too. Not too sure though but if you can you should add that to your poll :)

:monkey:
you can... you can glide toss in all directions with C-stick, A, or Z.. C-stick just makes the most sense.. comfortable and easy.. in fact the only reason i could see using A or Z over the C-stick would be if you B-stick'd.. which is lame for diddy anyways :)

IDK

Smash Lord
even just for the extra 1 or 2 dmg you should c stick. you need to do it to reverse anyway. and moar distance with c stick.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I glide toss too far with the A button in the first place...I don't need any extra distance.

it's sad when you have trouble naner locking because you glide toss too far

Trela

Smash Lord
It feels uncomfortable for me to Glide Toss with the C-Stick. Too wierd.

A Button givez me moar Dribbling power!

=Trela=

Top Bottom