• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you eat for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snack time?

Grandeza

Smash Master
Breakfast: One of those Carnation instant breakfast drinks
Lunch: whatever garbage school is serving
Dinner: whatever my mom makes. generally some sort of meat with a random side
Snack: could be fastfood on the way home although usually i get some food from the halal kart guy by my school. that stuff is amazing.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Breakfast: Cereal, banana, occasionally eggs or pancakes and bacon or sausage
Lunch: mostly random foraging, maybe leftovers, maybe sandwich, maybe hot pocket, maybe fast food
Snack: Banana usually, whatevers lying around that I'm in the mood for
Dinner: Steak, burgers, chicken, pasta, veggies, pizza, occasionally take out

Lol btw just cuz some people eat nothing but crap doesn't mean everybody does. Plus my family is like on a health kick so everything is healthy version, precisely measured and calories counted. Fast food is a nono unless you want to sneak it. Which I do.

But hey, my birthday party is comin up which means home made epic pizza, chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, soda and candy. Woot for junk food!!

Matt07

Smash Master
Breakfast: Cereal, with Toaster Strudel.
Lunch: Grill Cheese.
Supper: I swap between either chicken breasts, hamburgers, chicken nuggets, or soup.
Snacks: Granola Bars and yogurt either after lunch or supper. And I have chips, and pop around few hours after supper.

Top Bottom