• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you eat for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snack time?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, I eat:

Breakfast:

Cheerios. Or maybe a Bagel or two with orange juice. Or Egg sandwich.

Lunch:

Peanutbutter and jelly sandwich. Or Soup.

Dinner:

Rice and beans with chicken... or any other type of meat/rice/bean. Usually made by my mother.

Snack:

Cheesesticks. Or Peanut butter and jelly sandwich... or some slices of ham. Whatever I can find.

I put this out there to see if there are other foods I could use, since if I moved out, I wouldn't know what to eat for dinner. ;-;

And to see cultural differences, and to discuss about FOOD.

I love food. <3

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
Ideally:

Breakfast: 2 eggs with diced tomatoes/mushrooms, raisin bread, half a glass of orange juice, half a glass a milk, a glass of water
Lunch: noodles with 1 egg, peppers, V8
Dinner: Fish, vegetable, pasta.
snacks: mango, orange, apple, yogurt

Sadly I'm not in complete control of my dietary habbits, so this doesn't always work out. It will once I'm on my own though. Its somewhat inexpensive, and healthy, and its all I need.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ideally:

Breakfast: 2 eggs with diced tomatoes/mushrooms, raisin bread, half a glass of orange juice, half a glass a milk, a glass of water
Lunch: noodles with 1 egg, peppers, V8
Dinner: Fish, vegetable, pasta.
snacks: mango, orange, apple, yogurt

Sadly I'm not in complete control of my dietary habbits, so this doesn't always work out. It will once I'm on my own though. Its somewhat inexpensive, and healthy, and its all I need.
Yeah I also don't have a tight grip on my eating habits either. Like yesterday I had some crackers and then milk because I THINK I was bored. : ]

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
On most school days
Breakfast: Cereal w/ strawberry/banana yogurt. Maybe orange juice to drink
Lunch: Turkey and cheese on white bread, applesauce cup, chips, and a granola bar.
Dinner: whatever mom makes or "fend-for-ourselves"

Geist

Smash Master
I just eat whatever's hiding in my cupboard. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner have no meaning for me really. Pizza for Breakfast, cereal for Lunch, Hotdogs and poptarts for dinner.
Yeahhhhhhhhhh

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I just eat whatever's hiding in my cupboard. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner have no meaning for me really. Pizza for Breakfast, cereal for Lunch, Hotdogs and poptarts for dinner.
Yeahhhhhhhhhh
Your bathroom must smell pretty bad.

Geist

Smash Master
It's all good.

With Febreze air freshener I can get rid of all those ungodly odors with just a quick spray!
Febreze. It's that fresh.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Breakfast: Cereal

Lunch: Steamed BBQ pork buns/Sandwiches.

Dinner: Rice with stuff

Snack: Apples/Fruit

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like the turkey sandwich idea.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
breakfast lunch dinner: basmati rice with copious amounts of powdered goats milk

snacks: raw kale/carrots.

matcha tea

snacks at parties: whole coconuts/mangos

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Breakfast: Waffles and Rice Chex. Sometimes bread with steak sauce and corn beef in between. Sometimes Poptarts.

Lunch: Usually some fast food. I try to avoid it, but it's hard when I've got college classes and work.

Dinner: Spaghetti, Mac and Cheese, Lasagna.

I'm mainly a bread, grain person. I guess I just love it too much. I also load up on carbs to fuel my marathon training.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqz_2PL0a6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqz_2PL0a6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This should answer your question

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
User name: victra♥

That is some dedication right there.
Have you seen either of these guys?

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=133105

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=69102

Also my usual eating is....

Breakfast: Cereal(cheerios,weetabix,coco pops whatever) and toast with a cup of tea.

Lunch: Toasted ham and cheese or BLT some sort of sandwich anyway usually with more tea, that or a ready meal with rice or something.

Dinner Always some kind of meat with potato and veg.I make fajitas and burritos a lot myself too.

Snacks: Tea,cereal,pizzas,fruit, YOGHURT!, Tuna w/ sweetcorn and mayo too.

It can be not as good as that sometimes though.

jaswa

Smash Journeyman
In the case you brought up of having to feed yourself, when I'm alone I normally go with;
Nutri-grain for breakfast
Subway with ham for lunch
Mi Goreng noodles with fried sausage and egg, and chili

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Breakfast: Doesn't exist for me. Makes me feel kinda sick, honestly.

Lunch: Depends. Either whatever theyre serving at school, or a sammich, assorted leftovers. On weekends...food i find in my house or chipotle.

Dinner: Whatever. Usually stuff my parents/i cook. Sundays are best since my dad cooks and we get like...steak...or really random foods. He likes his rotisserie that he bought for the grill XD

Snacks: Anything.

5ive

Smash Champion
Breakfast: OJ, eggs, bacon or sausages or corned beef
Lunch: During schooltime, a sandwhich.
During the weekends or breaks, I tend to eat a lot more. I'll make cup noodles or a steak or something :).
Dinner: Various meats + rice.
Snacks: Fruits, granola bars, yogurt, milk, lots of water

nakahubadme

Smash Rookie
Breakfast - usually eggs, a few fruits, coffee and/or juice
Lunch - i love having meaty lunches - steak, our native adobo, etc...
Dinner - seafoods!:)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Breakfast - Something mild. i can't eat food in the morning.
Lunch - Nothing usually. i'm not very hungry at lunch.
Dinner - Usually i go out to eat, either pizza hut, applebees, or mcdonalds.

Thatfatcat

Smash Apprentice
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqz_2PL0a6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqz_2PL0a6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This should answer your question

HAHHA YES. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS. I saw this movie today and I was gonna say this. LOL xD

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Breakfast: Plain yoghurt, fresh bread, some fruit, tea

Lunch: 1x per week meat [no pork] and 1x fish; rice or noodles + any vegetable, especially leafy veggies and pulses

Dinner: Fried rice- / noodle-leftovers from lunch [usually fried with egg], or bread + some combination of sheep cheese / salad / fruit / vegetables.

I don't eat pork, don't drink coffee and avoid salt as much as possible.

Edit: Dinner and Snack are kind of interchangable for me.

:059:

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
breakfast-usually oatmeal. pancakes/frenchtoast on days my mom is in a good mood lol
lunch-slop school serves. disgusting, but free.
dinner-usually chicken or pasta.. but my mom makes other amazing dishes sometimes
snack-anything lol

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
breakfast: eggs, oatmeal, multivitamin/fish oil/vitamin d things.

lunch: sandwiches filled with LOTS of random meats, seaweed, leafy veggies, etc. a bag of vegetables.

dinner: meat, and usually carb loading with starchy vegetables. keeping muscles full is a struggle when you're active for many hours a day. (see: michael phelps)

late snack: oysters, handful of nuts, more random vegetables.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You guys are lyring
you know, YOU KNOW that you eat a lot of fast food.
I honestly don't believe "oatmeal eggs sangwiches asian food"
What I really eat, honestly, is a bunch of crap/.
Breakfast: I usually skip breakfast because I can't eat at 6:00 when I have to get up in the morning. I can't grab a bite to eat before school because my bus gets to the school a few minutes before the bell.
Lunch: I usually eat 2 freezer burritos with a slice of cheese. Those things are ridiculously bad for you.
Dinner: its never one solid thing, its usually a variation of whatever I feel like eating and what everyone else is eating.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: Nothing
Dinner: Some nasty fast food

My life is amazing.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yes
I love you xyven.
most legit post.
I forgot to mention Drinks.
I drink soda and coffee. That's it.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I eat whatever's available. I love food too much to be picky, provided it isn't too exotic (monkey brains, bull testicles, etc.). Seeing as lunch and dinner consist of whatever I'm in the mood for, breakfast seems to be the only meal that's specific:

A. A simple bowl of cereal. It matters not the brand, as I love any cereal. With milk being my favorite non-water beverage, it works hand-in-hand.

B. A four-egg omelet with jalepeños.

That's the gist of it. I'd say more but the PSP has a character limit. :\

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Breakfast: Captain Crunch, nikkas.
Lunch: Whatever the **** crappy school lunch has to offer.
Dinner: Anything from Chipotle to pot roast.
Snack: Suck my Popsicle.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Breakfast: RedBull & cigarette
Lunch: What's a lunch?
Dinner: Lots and lots of some type of dead animal, with rice and salad.
Snack: Moar meat.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Lionel Luthor, more like LOLonel Luthor.

As for me:
Breakfast: Eggs, toast, cereal, banana (sometimes no cereal and/or toast, but if I have time I do)
Lunch: I make and bring a couple turkey sandwiches with me, plus a banana or something
Dinner: Whatever I feel like making that night or is left over from last night. Usually involves pasta, chicken, eggs, fish, curry, beef or veggies (not all in the same meal!)
Snacks: Stuff; chips, cashews, yogurt, fruit, milk, juice, leftovers

Yeah, I've gotten into eating healthy and not eating out. I haven't had any fast food in like 2 months, and still going strong.

Breakfast: Cereal(cheerios,weetabix,coco pops whatever) and toast with a cup of tea.

Lunch: Toasted ham and cheese or BLT some sort of sandwich anyway usually with more tea, that or a ready meal with rice or something.

Dinner Always some kind of meat with potato and veg.I make fajitas and burritos a lot myself too.

Snacks: Tea,cereal,pizzas,fruit, YOGHURT!, Tuna w/ sweetcorn and mayo too.
Man, this sounds awesome!

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Cereal: Nougat flakes (literally nougat coating with chocolade inside) + milk

Lunch: Something edible, usually bread, other times literally candy.

Dinner: Kapsalon sometimes, usually meat, potatoes and some legumes.

Snacks: Anything that is edible.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You guys are lyring
you know, YOU KNOW that you eat a lot of fast food.
I honestly don't believe "oatmeal eggs sangwiches asian food"
What I really eat, honestly, is a bunch of crap/.
Breakfast: I usually skip breakfast because I can't eat at 6:00 when I have to get up in the morning. I can't grab a bite to eat before school because my bus gets to the school a few minutes before the bell.
Lunch: I usually eat 2 freezer burritos with a slice of cheese. Those things are ridiculously bad for you.
Dinner: its never one solid thing, its usually a variation of whatever I feel like eating and what everyone else is eating.
Hmmm, last time I had some fast food, was yesterday, at Wawa. Before that... I can't remember xD I do know it was Taco Bell. May have been a week before.

But I do try to stay away from fast food... but then, it's not like I'm the buyer at times... for example, my college always has food brought in for us... but usually fast food. >_>

I don't mind eating out at occasion, but I would rather go for a home cooked meal. : ]

(or sandwich, or cereal)

I am always ok with saving money. I noticed always eating food at school that I had to BUY, costs alot more money then just making my own. : ]

Top Bottom