• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you do right after you've KO'd someone?

Mikendher

Smash Rookie
I do something useful if the character can (like Peach can cycle through turnips, Sheik can store needles, etc). Otherwise I just practice wavedashing or shffls. What do you do?

g0nz02

Smash Apprentice
If I can, I do something useful. If not, just dashdance-into-backwards-wavedash because I like how it looks.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yeah, unless i have something useful to do, I just run around and show off tech skill. (i know i've seen in a couple of guides that agree, a bit of showing off helps with the intimidation factor)

~rh

Smash Lord
I shuffl 3 nairs that are linked into wavedashes. Those look so awesome :)

I play a Marth, btw.

smash_rob

Smash Rookie
yeah i usually practice shffling Fairs or wavedash around... or waveland on platforms... stuff like that

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
with ic's i crouch repetitively or desynch left and right fsmashes

with mewtwo i spam neutral A

with most characters i do shield toggling

pikachu taunt cancels

ylink hurt myself with bombs

...otherwise, naw, i just spam tech like most people

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
I sometimes do Pika's taunt(actually say it as Pika is taunting) repetitively until they get annoyed. When they get a new life out of their aggravation they carelessly attack then I counter.

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
With fox I usually nair stride, infinite drill shine, or shffl'd uairs. If I'm marth, ill usually wavedash ff onto a ledge wave dash back from the ledge, pivot edgeguard, or shffl double retreating fairs.

~rh

Smash Lord
As Sheik, I transform into Zelda, and then back to Sheik again before the opponent respawns. :p
That reminds me of a time when my friend and I were on our last stocks [he just KO'd me, now we're even at 0%, 1 stock left; I'm playing a Marth]. He transformed to Zelda, and was planning on going back to Sheik until I respawn right above him l cancel a dair, shffl two nairs and fsmash him off ftw. It was legendary, everyone in the room was screaming. :laugh: God I wish I had that on tape.

Umpy

Smash Apprentice
Steps

1. i get up out of the seat

2. i **** them

3. i sit back down.

Nike.

Smash Hero
That reminds me of a time when my friend and I were on our last stocks [he just KO'd me, now we're even at 0%, 1 stock left; I'm playing a Marth]. He transformed to Zelda, and was planning on going back to Sheik until I respawn right above him l cancel a dair, shffl two nairs and fsmash him off ftw. It was legendary, everyone in the room was screaming. :laugh: God I wish I had that on tape.
*bows down to your pwnage*

RayJack

Smash Rookie
Punch them in the arm and call them ******s/losers, or eat some of whatever snack I have. While taunting. That's right, I can multitask like that. Sexy ladies, send all requests for sexual intercourse to PO Box 555AWESOME. I can't say I'll get to all of you though.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Steps

1. i get up out of the seat

2. i **** them

3. i sit back down.
Ew... lolz any way I just Wavedash and SHL (imma Falco) or rarely I go shine-crazy for the small time but If its a Sastisfying kill, I taunt.

darknesszero

Smash Rookie
I do one of the following:

-Taunt

-Dash-dance

-L-Cancel airs (starting to get better at this, by the way, thank you all for the help!)

-Say something offensive

-Do a barrel roll (best done with Fox or Falco)

pdk

Smash Lord
airdodging with DK (facing right) is almost as pimp as his normal taunt itself; otherwise just stuff like shffling all over the place or charging up certain moves

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So you KO your opponent.. and then they're incapable of DIing? Pwnage Mindgames

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
Falcon?

DD, taunt, shffl dairs

Doc?

cape, throw pills

Jiggs?

bair bair bair etc, or ledge cancelled sings

Falco?

SHL, wd practice

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
With Doc I just short hop forward nair L cancel and keep doing that. Don't really know why but I just do it. And with Fox I just waveshine in place.

Miharu

Smash Hero
JC shines. Doubleshine pillar. RSHL in alternating directions. Shineturns. Dashdance/wavedance spam.

Smash Master
I stand between the midpoint and the edge of the stage, on the opposite side of their spawn point. Sometimes if I'm bored or need to keep my fingers moving, I'll run forward and wavedash back as quickly as possible, or with Fox I'll RSHDL around the stage.

StellaNova

Smash Journeyman
As fox I shoot a laser at the horizontal level towards where they died, AS they are flying off, then I dash dance the first stock, WD forward and backward the second stock, hang on and do tricks off the ledge the third stock, and then... well.... i win XD.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Ususally when I have free time with Marth, I'll just dash dance and wavedash around for a while, maybe pull out a shffled aerial while I'm doing that.

With my Falco, on platform stages, I just platform dash around... If it's on Final Destination, wavedash practice, possible a shine--->turnaround--->backwards wavedash onto the edge, into a LHDL.

I hardly ever taunt. The only characters I taunt with are Captain Falcon, Gannondorf and Mewtwo. I find that taunting, a lot of the time, makes you look like an overconfident idiot, but those three have taunts that are too good to pass up :lick:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
PDOT would just stand there anyway lol.

Shiek store needles
Peach try get a better turnip
Link moonwalk nd throw a bomb then waveland
Samus SWD away from where the player goin to land then charge the beam
Fox waveshine, backland, SHDL, dashdance

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
I taunt as much as I can as Marth, my main. Actually I generally taunt as everyone, except for maybe Sheik/Samus/Mewtwo. Taunting really gets to some of the people I play with, especially if it was a less than spectacular kill.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
As IC's I do a desynched taunt where you hold taunt until Nana starts hers by herself then I start rapidly hitting taunt. If I have two Docs on the stage at the same time I'll taunt and then he'll cape it so the pill lands in Doc's back.

Edit: Oh yeah, and if by some off chance I decide to play YLink I'll super jump then do a reign of bombs on my invincible opponent.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
when i am doctor mario i do alot a coin cancels
when i am fox i do a lot of JC shines
But when i am Falcon I taunt ...........then pause the game .. and look to my opponent and say why aren't you showing your moves lol (^.^)

Top Bottom