• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you do after a kill....?

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering how all you fellow ICs deals with the good old issue of people returning with invulnerability after you've just killed them? What are your usual tactics to stay away especially on pesky stages like battle field and yoshi story, and pesky characters like marth and fox...

Binx

Smash Master
I just make sure to stay on the ground against marth vs Fox I tend to wavedash away for ledge invulnerability and then waveland up with something.

S.D

Smash Master
I wavedash around for a bit, lightshield, roll back into a desynch blizzard or ice brick to stun them when their invulnerable frames expire. If they grab you can usually get a smash off with your other climber, they should be hittable by then.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my kills are usually dthrow usmashes or dthrow fsmashes, so i just continuous desynch until they come back lol

usually really sexy ones and different every time

schoin

Smash Cadet
If she does taunt, wouldn't that be a desynch op?
Yes it is a desynch however the thing is a taunting Nana is not going to be left unharmed right after the opponent has respawned and that's the problem that IC players have, sometimes Nana will just randomly taunt and on a stage like FoD or Yoshi's you can just kiss Nana goodbye. So I would recommend not doing anything insane that would make your ice climbers desynched on a small stage and risk your Nana taunting.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Yes it is a desynch however the thing is a taunting Nana is not going to be left unharmed right after the opponent has respawned and that's the problem that IC players have, sometimes Nana will just randomly taunt and on a stage like FoD or Yoshi's you can just kiss Nana goodbye. So I would recommend not doing anything insane that would make your ice climbers desynched on a small stage and risk your Nana taunting.
Ah yeah, understood. XD

Top Bottom