• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what do women realy like in guys

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Women like me in guys.

Like.

Butts.

All joking aside, go talk to a girl and ask her.

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

Are you gonna argue with Tony Montana?

Gamble_

Smash Cadet
Women just want understanding... the trick to women i think is that when they're mad at you? that's when you have to be more patient... and listen to what she's saying... you can't be too quiet because then she'd complain that you're quiet lol

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Money
Style
Bed skills
Large manhood
Handsome
Trustworthy
Good listener

That is all you need and I have all of them.

greenblob

Smash Lord
I'm just here to defend my original point.

Think about it. If an attractive guy comes up to a girl with a rose, it's cute/romantic. If an unattractive guy does it, it's creepy. Every single seduction/pick-up method relies on the guy being attractive. I remember at work, some guy yelled across the room, "Hey, [name], wanna go out with me?" If it were an unattractive guy, this would never have worked.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Or he could be confident and slightly cocky and establish that notion through his humorous action which creates an feeling of interest in the woman.

And roses are boring.

If you really wanna do the rose thing, you do it in a manner which doesn't creep the girl out. Something light and humorous which is the route that the "attractive" male is far more likely to take because he's more confident rather than the "unattractive" male who probably beats it to said girl.

Don't be creepy in the first place and give a girl roses unless you know her decently well to be able to pull it off.

"Hey, I bought you this rose... it's a token of my undying love for youuuuuuuuuuuu"

"Who the hell are you?"

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Ehhh, i recently became slightly attractive, and school let out!
I did get one girl's number...I'll call her after my camping trip ;)

Shiida

Smash Apprentice
hot and rich (but not richer than me) and also not a dickwad

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
last time i talked to a girl she told me to "f*** off and never come near me ever again" before punching me in the face and injecting me with cyanide

so yeah, needless to say, i no longer live with my mom

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I'm a woman and I can say:
Tall
Rich
Handsome
Masculine
Take care of us
Buy us things

I want someone who looks like Zayn Malik too omg! I love Zayn & one direction they're so cool ~~!!!

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
Oh and by the way (:
If they stop taking care of us and stop treating us right, then we have the right to leave any time haha ^_^

No girl should have to stand up to nonsense. Ladies! Take my word for it. ;)

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
Haha What?

Like... one liners and internet memes aren't going to like keep your woman.
Sure they can try but if they're not hot then IDK why they're talking to me like anyways lmao

I don't want ppl to talk too much. That's like pretending to be in a talk show & not interested in that since women already have massive and diverse communication networks. I am a social media queen :shades::4peach:

:hanenbow::hanenbow:

VillageofFitness

Smash Apprentice
I would say that it depends on the girl for most traits. The one trait I've found universal is that you need to be able to treat them like a normal human being. Talk to them and treat them as you would anyone else. Then you have a pretty solid chance of avoiding the creep factor and maybe she might introduce you to other people she knows.

I would also say hang out with women who share your interests. That way you can spend time with them outside of dates and parties, and if it's decided you guys are better off friends, then you would at least want to BE friends.

I would also say, like others have said, women look for potential. However, not all of us live up to where other people think we should be at the age that we are, so some of it, like physical traits, are completely out of your realm of control.

Top Bottom