• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do Fighters think of the other Fighters?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
SonicMario SonicMario gave me a great idea in the General Thread. What does my boi (:yoshi:) think of the other fighters on the roster. I got through all of the characters, but it lead me to create this thread.

It's simple. Think of what certain characters think of the other characters, even themselves. I recommend using one character and do as many of them as possible.

Here's an example of :ultyoshi: doing it:

:ultmario: "My friend and partner!!! I'll do anything for him!!!"
:ultdk: "What's done is done. He's now like family to us even if he has other obligations"
:ultlink: "He looks funny"
:ultsamus: ".......... why is that robot thing staring at me? Is it one of Bowser's inventions?!!!"
:ultyoshi: "Well, I'm Yoshi and Yoshi is me!!!" (He doesn't brag about being the perfect being WHICH HE TOTALLY IS!!!)
:ultkirby: "He looks like one of those Mildes which I eat all the time, but with arms. I wonder if he tastes the same"
:ultfox: "I thought the Kitsune Suit didn't cover the face? I learn something new everyday!!!"
:ultpikachu: "I WANT TO HUG THAT THING!!!"
:ultluigi: "Of course I shouldn't forget about Luigi!!! I saved him when he was a baby after all"
:ultness: "He seems like a good boy. He shouldn't be playing with fire like that though..."
:ultfalcon: "That's the most bizarre creature I've ever seen. Why does it say 'Falcon' before doing anything?"
:ultjigglypuff: "I always wanted to see a cat balloon. Maybe if I mixed the Bell power-up with the Blimp fruit..."
:ultpeach: "Ooo, of course I like Princess Peach"
:ultbowser: "I want to cook him in lava and serve him to my fellow Yoshis"
:ulticeclimbers: "Maybe they can help me ski properly"
:ultsheik: "Ooo, a thin spindly Shy Guy!!! YUM!!!"
:ultzelda: "She's cute, but no Peach"
:ultdoc: "No offense to Mario, but him? A doctor? PFFFFFFFFFFT!!!"
:ultpichu: "I WANT TO HUG HIM!!! But I might accidentally eat him..."
:ultfalco: "Yummy bird"
:ultmarth: "Why do I feel uncomfortable with him holding that sword?"
:ultyounglink: "I think I'll get along with this kid. Maybe he can teach me how to use a sword..."
:ultganondorf: "GAH!!! He makes Bowser look like me..."
:ultmewtwo: "I have a feeling this thing might taste weird"
:ultroy: "Wait. Isn't he that other guy but with red hair?"
:ultgnw: "I remember when I used to be flat. This guy didn't seem to update..."
:ultmetaknight: "He looks delicious, but it looks like I have to work for my meal this time"
:ultpit: "For being an angel, he's pretty goofy. I hope I don't mistake him for a bird..."
:ultzss: "Wait, THAT'S WHO THAT ROBOT EARLIER WAS?!!!"
:ultwario: "*sigh* Not him again..."
:ultsnake: "Oh, you want to eat me eh? That's cute..."
:ultike: "Unlike the other blue hair guy, I think I can get along with him..."
:ultpokemontrainer: "Has an attachment to other adorable reptiles? My new best friend!!!"
:ultdiddy: "Diddy is.... okay at times I guess"
:ultlucas: "Why's this boy always so distraught?"
:ultsonic: "I hang out with Sonic ALL THE TIME!!! Such a cool dude!!!"
:ultkingdedede: "A filling yummy bird!!!"
:ultolimar: "I'd like to know more about this thing, but I keep eating its pets..."
:ultlucario: "Another cute thing to hug, but I can't because of that pointy thing on his chest..."
:ultrob: *no comment*
:ulttoonlink: "He's just like that other sword-wielding kid."
:ultwolf: "I can see the goodness underneath that tough exterior of his. He can't fool me!!!"
:ultvillager: "Um, can you stop staring at me like that? It's uncomfortable"
:ultmegaman: "I guess he's cool for being a robot..."
:ultwiifittrainer: "A little unnerving at first, but I guess this lady means well"
:ultrosalina: "For being involved with Mario and the rest, I know shockingly little about Rosalina. Why am I left in the dark about these things?"
:ultlittlemac: "I like this guy. He's always determined to get the job done, just like me!!!"
:ultgreninja: "Uh, well um..... an interesting creature. *furiously blushes*"
:ultmiifighters: "...................................................wat?"
:ultpalutena: "I best be on my best behavior around her..."
:ultpacman: "A walking talking lemon. YUM!!!"
:ultlucina: "Wait, blue haired guy.... but a girl instead? What's going on?!!!"
:ultrobin "Smart guy makes my head hurt when he speaks..."
:ultshulk: "He's like the other smart guy, but with a cool sword!!!"
:ultbowserjr: "Words can't describe how much I want this little **** digesting in my stomach wallowing in agony!!!"
:ultdarkpit: "Brooding angel guy is not fooling me!!!"
:ultduckhunt: "Yummy two-course meal"
:ultryu: "He looks intense"
:ultcloud: "I guess he's a good guy, but why is that sword so enormous?!!!"
:ultcorrin: "He can change into a dragon!!! SO COOL!!!"
:ultbayonetta: "I hear she's a witch!!! That's not good!!! I already have to deal with Kamek enough as is!!!"
:ultinkling: "Wait, when did Bloopers gain anthro bodies? I'm so out of the loop"
:ultdaisy: "Daisy's okay I guess..."
:ultridley: *shivers internally*
:ultsimon: "I can't tell if this guy is friendly or not..."
:ultrichter: "THIS guy however is friendly..."
:ultchrom: "ANOTHER ONE?!!! Is there a factory churning these things out?"
:ultdarksamus: "A yummy dark creature"
:ultkrool: "I like him despite being a bad guy, but he needs to take some dieting advice from yours truly"
:ultisabelle: "Such an adorable little pupper!!! Reminds me of Poochy!!!"

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultbayonetta:, for Smash Ultimate newcomers (maybe I'll do the rest later):

:ultkrool:"He has a face that only a mother can love... if he didn't ate her, that is.
:ultridley:"You know, he's not nearly so ugly when he's screaming."
:ultdarksamus: "Tentacles! Why did it have to be tentacles?!"
:ultchrom: "Even though he's a prince, he's almost an adult, so it should be okay if I be rough with him."
:ultisabelle: "I truly hate crying babies, so don't she dare cry."
:ultdaisy: "Another princess? I'm not much for the talkative types."
:ultsimon: "For some reason, I suspect he'll not welcome me warmly."
:ultrichter: "He seems like we can have some fun and we can even have time for pillow talk."
:ultinkling: "I can't help but like their little outfits. Their toys are nice, too."

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
What :ultgreninja: thinks of everyone

:ultmario:: His fireballs are useless against my attacks
:ultluigi:: I can screw him over with just shadow sneak and he'd run away
:ultpikachu:: I'm dead
:ultsheik:: Huh neat
:ultpichu:: Not dead
:ultpokemontrainer:: His charizard is dead

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'll do some for :ultsonic:. Going to go for a bit of a conglomerate with Sonic's Adventure era personality, some of the snark of more modern games, and a bit of breaking the fourth wall.

:ultmario: "My bosses always told me to hate this guy back in the day. 'Sega does what Nintendon't' after all. But I don't know, he was pretty chill the first time I met him at the Olympics. We're good friends by now"
:ultdk: "He's one big gorilla! Remember him from the Olympics as well"
:ultlink: "I've worn something like his green tunic on a diversion when I was at the Lost Hex! He's never been too talkative though"
:ultsamus: "That's a really cool armored suit!"
:ultyoshi: "Strangely enough found some of his kind while at the Lost Hex. Though I also remember seeing him at the same Olympics Mario was at"
:ultkirby: "This thing's cute, but I don't know how I feel about it devouring everything in it's way..."
:ultfox: "He seems like someone I imagine Tails to be a lot alike when he's all grown up"
:ultpikachu: "A fellow speedy rodent! Though I get nightmares about being fused with him in some bad fanfiction..."
:ultluigi: "Mario's bro! Remember seeing him at the Olympics too. I sometimes wish I could bring Tails along to Smash, so we can have a friendly team battle against them both"
:ultness: "Cute kid! Those psychic powers of his are no joke though. I just hope he doesn't start spouting 'IT'S NO USE!'"
:ultfalcon: "I've sometimes got the feeling this guy's bitter I took the fastest character title ever since I got here. Though if I ever got the chance to go at top speed, I'd be keeping up quite well with his own vehicle. He'd probably understand then"
:ultjigglypuff: "I can't help but get reminded of Amy a bit when I see this little puffball. That's not really a good thing. But the worst I have to fear is being put to sleep and I wake up with marker drawn on my face rather then a persistent girl trying to get me to marry her..."

Leaving it here for now as there's alot of characters. Just easier if I did it for each game.

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
I'll give Bowser a shot

:ultmario:: Bah! I always like sending him flying off the stage!
:ultluigi:: Ugh... Greenie's here again.
:ultpeach:: I'm having mixed feelings... Should I kidnap her now or later?
:ultdaisy:: ... *still thinking of how she smacked him away that one time*
:ultyoshi:: It's the donkey! Too bad I can't ride him like I did when I was younger.
:ultbowserjr:: Ah Junior... Papa's gonna teach you some more things!
:ultdk:: Oh him. I'll show him a thing or two.
:ultdiddy:: Hmm... Wonder where he keeps getting those peels...
:ultkrool:: Finally showing up? I'll show you who's the better king!

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996

SonicMario

Smash Master
Onto to :ultsonic:'s thoughts on Melee characters

:ultpeach: "Mario's girl I guess. It's cute Mario will do anything to save her. Though I'm personally not ready for any kind of commitment like that"
:ultbowser:"Apparently Mario's arch nemesis. But I don't know, I feel like I see them just competing in kart races and sports too much to truly be enemies. But maybe I have no room to speak since I've had a decent amount of races against Eggman too"
:ulticeclimbers: "They're an adorable duo! But I can never tell if they're just inseparable twins, or married lovers"
:ultsheik: "Cool! A ninja!"
:ultzelda: "Link's girl? Maybe? Either way, she has some impressive magic"
:ultdoc:"Uh... Mario? Dude? Why are you wearing a doctor costume?"
:ultpichu:"These things apparently evolve into Pikachu's later. Kind of reminds me of the Chao, albeit the chao's evolution branch a little more then most Pokemon"
:ultfalco: "Me and Falco are probably the closest in personality out of any of the other fighters here. Of course we're good friends!"
:ultmarth: "He's apparently started talking English just recently, maybe that'll make it a bit easier for me to understand him"
:ultyounglink: "...Did :ultlink: have a son all this time?"
:ultganondorf: "Eeesh, this guy just oozes evil out of every pore of his body. I shouldn't mess around whenever I'm around him"
:ultmewtwo: "The way he broods reminds me of a certain edgy hedgehog I know, though he also has telekinetic powers. That's something I'm kinda glad Shadow isn't capable of"
:ultroy: "He has some kind of fire elemental sword. Which is pretty cool, but I never hang out much with most of the sword wielders"
:ultgnw: "I scratch my head every time I see him, weird seeing this 2D character actually exist and walk around without being toppled over by the slightest breeze. I feel like Tails would spend a whole night all confused and just thinking over how this guy can exist as he does"

SonicMario

Smash Master
Now for Brawl

:ultmetaknight: "I remember him being quite feared by everybody back when I first came in, doesn't seem like that's the case anymore though!"
:ultpit: "A bit of a dork, but he's alright."
:ultzss: "So that's what Samus looks like without all that armor! Even without that suit she looks like a tough opponent"
:ultwario: "...I'd be more surprised there's actually a fighter who DOES like this guy other then Wario himself"
:ultsnake: "He doesn't seem very fond of me, but maybe that's because I've had my own runnings against the Military"
:ultike: "Whenever I come across so many swordfighters, I almost think I'm back in that book that had the Black Knight..."
:ultpokemontrainer: "He has some cool Pokemon under his command! I'm too quick for his Charizard, but Squirtle is pretty fast for a turtle. Not to mention has an element that's capable of putting me under that drowning music..."
:ultdiddy:"I remember years ago someone stole my shoes and put it next to a trash can next to this weird blaster. Diddy himself probably wasn't involved. But it was weird"
:ultlucas:"This kid's so timid, can't help but feel he's been through some tough times"
:ultsonic: "That's me! The fastest thing alive!"
:ultkingdedede: "That huge hammer of his brings back some baaaaaaaaaad memories of Amy, good thing this big Penguin's much slower then Amy is"
:ultolimar: "How does he just plant all his little alien buddies he plucks out...?"
:ultlucario: "He seems calm and collected. He's definitely more talkative then that Mewtwo pokemon. But he's also a tough fighter that gets stronger after I've beaten him up. Gotta keep on my toes whenever fighting him!"
:ultrob: "Seen so many robots in all of my days defeating Eggman, at least this one seems to be on the good side though. I've sliced through metal for years, so I have a few ways with dealing with him if I need to fight him though"
:ulttoonlink: "Dang. 3 Links? At this point I wonder if they'd let my younger, classic version of myself in at this rate..."
:ultwolf: "Apparently :ultfox:'s rival, I do see a bit of a grudge between those 2. Though most of all I wonder why he was absent last game."

letsgetsmashing

Smash Apprentice
I'll do :ultdaisy:

:ultmario: "Hi I'm Daisy"
:ultpacman: "Hi I'm Daisy"
:ultmetaknight:"Hi I'm Daisy"
:ultshulk:"Hi I'm Daisy"
:ultisabelle:"Hi I'm Daisy"
:ultroy:"Hi I'm Daisy"
:ultzss:"Hi I'm Daisy"

But seriously, I'll do :ultluigi:
:ultmario: "I love Mario. Mario is the man!"
:ultbowser:"Bowser is scary. But if I can clear a mansion of ghosts, I could battle a turtle too."
:ultdaisy:"Daisy is the love of my life."
:ultmetaknight:"That masked man is so mysterious. I wonder what he's thinking right now..."
:ultsonic:"Sonic is super fast. But I bet I could run faster if King Boo was behind me."
:ultwiifittrainer:"Exercise is everything!"

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Here's mine for :ultsamus:.

:ultmario: I still haven't forgotten the time he bothered me when I was resting up for Mother Brain.
:ultluigi: Where was he when I was dealing with Chozo ghosts and Phantoon?
:ultpeach: I wonder if she still has her Samus doll.
:ultbowser: He looks tough, but he ain't no Kraid.
:ultbowserjr: Is that Fake Bowser?
:ultlink: Blond, blue-eyed, taciturn. He reminds me of myself.
:ultzelda: She looks very young to be so wise. I suspect she would enjoy the wisdom and knowledge of the Chozo.
:ultganondorf: I haven't felt such a dark force as this since my bouts with Ridley.
:ultkirby: It's been some time since Kirby helped me gather the Metroids.
:ultmetaknight: My scans indicate he's the same species as Kirby, but is he a friend or foe?
:ultkingdedede: This penguin doesn't appear to match Earth's databanks.
:ultfox: Perhaps if Star Fox helps me, that Star Fox-Metroid: Fusion Saga could become a reality.
:ultfalco: For a second I thought I encountered a Chozo.
:ultsamus: SA-X?
:ultdarksamus: This isn't possible. Both X parasites and Phazon have been eliminated.
:ultzss: A third clone, or a cosplayer?
:ultridley: At last, we meet again, Ridley. This battle will be no different from the last!
:ultness: Why is this boy's origin from Eagleland? I don't see bird people. Well, he seems to have an alien problem, so I'd better help. The last thing he needs is to be orphaned.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
What everyone thinks of Isabelle; :ultisabelle:.

"Seriously? Who allowed such a pacifist to join the Super Smash Bros. contest?!"

SonicMario

Smash Master
Now... Smash 4

:ultvillager: "His blank stare and smile are creepy, probably doesn't help he carries an ax. But from what I hear, he's mostly pretty peaceful"
:ultmegaman: "We're Worlds Collide comic buddies! Mega's probably the best robot I've ever met"
:ultwiifittrainer: "She often comes by every fighter to judge our fitness habits and diet. Thankfully, I more often then not get a thumbs up from her since I run so much. But I often have to hide any Chili Dogs I'm going to eat from her or else she gives me this glaring stare"
:ultrosalina: "She has the presence of a mother, I often see her taking some fondness to every one of the younger fighters. She's as sweet as can be. The way she takes care of the Lumas reminds me of a certain Echidna princess I knew who took care of Chao in the past"
:ultlittlemac: "Rather small for a boxer, but he's no joke! He really packs a punch. I'd like to see how Knuckles fares against him"
:ultgreninja: "Ew, that 'scarf' is his tongue?! That's so gross! Otherwise, I guess it's another cool Ninja. But just keep that tongue away from me..."
:ultmiifighters: "Hmm... I remember all these simple faced people popping up every now and then. The Olympics, even some of my own Kart racers, etc. I often get asked for autographs by many of them, a lot of them are just fans putting themselves in the game! ...Albeit the ones that choose to wear the Tails and Knuckles costumes creep me out. I once saw them from behind and though they had finally invited both of them to Smash... until they turned around... eesh..."
:ultpalutena: "She had a move last game that briefly made her faster then me. Which was a bit annoying, but she's a freakin' goddess, that's kind of cheating anyway. She might not be bringing back that move this time though. So I may have whatever pride broken last time back"
:ultpacman: "We appeared in a Disney movie together! He's the OG Video game mascot. I owe a lot of my existence to him"
:ultrobin "A bookworm wizard, he definitely at least seems different from most of the other swordfighters. But he has his nose too much in the books for me to carry a conversation with them"
:ultshulk: "His laser sword is legit cool! He can also apparently see briefly into the future. That really makes it hard to find an opening if I don't attack quickly enough, he's going to know what I'm about to do."
:ultbowserjr: "Bowser's son is a bit of a troublemaker. The fact he fights in that Koopa clown car thing reminds me of fighting Eggman a bit. Albeit he's not floating quite as often"
:ultduckhunt: "That's an interesting duo, I thought hunting dogs were supposed to kill the ducks? I wonder how these two became friends..."
:ultlucina: "Another sword fighter, similar to Marth but this time female. She seems happier now that her Dad's here this time."
:ultdarkpit: "I guess Pit has his own edgy counterpart do deal with, I am starting to think Shadow may get an invite some day because of this. But if he does, I kind of hope it's not just him. At least bring my best buddy Tails along with him, I at least want someone I WANT to introduce to everybody rather then having to explain his deal. Cause I just know they're going to ask why he's the way he is"
:ultryu: "This guy just came in barging in, challenging every one of us to a 1-on-1 at around the same time Lucas came back. He's tough, but I don't think he was ever prepared for how fast I was at first. Hehe"
:ultcloud: "I've seen him brood like some of the edgier characters here, but I feel like he at least has a fun side to him too. Apparently he's even snowboarded and rode motorcycles, that sounds like a cool guy to me"
:ultcorrin: "Yet another swordfighter, but they have quite the interesting toolset. Being able to turn into a dragon at will and everything. It's impressive to say the least"
:ultbayonetta: "She was apparently adopted by Sega and brought to Nintendo where her newest game as well as her next is Nintendo exclusive. As the mascot, I definitely welcomed her when she was brought in. She reminds me a bit of Rouge the Bat, but man is her Witch Time power annoying to deal with"

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
:ultmario: - I can see why he's often the center of attention—it's hard not to like Mario. Overall, he's a great guy to be around.
:ultluigi:- Ah, but I mustn't forget about his younger brother! Despite being a bit on the timid side, Luigi's always got Mario's back. A good brother, that one.
:ultpeach:- Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom is absolutely lovely to be around. She's kind, caring, and sweet.
:ultdaisy:- Princess Daisy of Sarasaland's a lot more tomboyish than Princess Peach, but she's just as nice to be around. Actually, she reminds me a bit of Lissa... I pray that they don't team up for the sake of this world, lest we all get pranked...
:ultrosalina:- Princess Rosalina is regarded as a goddess to some, but the truth is, she isn't anything more than a human. And yet she manages to watch over and protect the cosmos, as well as raise the Lumas and command the Comet Observatory, all by herself. An impressive feat, I might say. I just hope she isn't overburdening herself.
:ultbowser:- Bowser, the King of the Koopas. He's been the Mario Bros.'s persistent archenemy for ages now, to which he'll stop at nothing until he gets what he wants, and that's usually Princess Peach. But I've heard that he's frequently spotted playing board games, go-karting, and sporting with the Mario Bros. and their friends. What exactly is their relationship, I wonder?
:ultbowserjr:- From what I've heard, he's a bit of a troublemaker. He can get pretty devoted when it comes to helping his father.
:ultwario:- Wario's utterly rude, selfish, gross, and did I mention he's not even above FARTING ON PEOPLE?! ...Gods, I sound like Maribelle right now. He's got a fascination for money, kind of like Anna. Only except Anna is tolerable and doesn't constantly reek of garlic.
:ultdoc:- Huh? That's... Mario again, isn't it? I know he's had some experience in the medical field, but what's he doing dressed up as a doctor? This is hardly the place to be fighting as one.
:ultyoshi:- Yoshi's a cute little guy, but I shouldn't let his looks deceive me. That tongue of theirs is not something to be trifled with—I'm speaking from personal experience here.
:ultdk:- Donkey Kong's a fairly strong fellow—he can even lift me up without breaking a sweat! But him and Mario... they've got an odd relationship. I've read stories about how Mario's had some run-ins with his ancestors, but these two seem more like friends than bitter enemies. I guess you could call them frienemies?
:ultdiddy:- I'm sure Diddy Kong is a nice guy, but sometimes he can be a bit of a nuisance. He likes to leave banana peels around him often, which usually results in me slipping on them...
:ultkrool:- If we're being honest, he looks nothing more than an overgrown crocodile to me, but I've heard how he's caused trouble for Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong in the past, so I'll have to take him seriously.
:ultlink:- Link's... not much of a talker. He makes the occasional grunts here and there, but that's all I can ever get out of him.
:ultzelda:- Ah, Princess Zelda. She's delightful. I should ask to study magic with her one of these days.
:ultsheik:- Sheik's always been quite the mysterious one. I do wish she'd open up more...
:ultganondorf:- The King of Evil, Ganondorf... Whenever I'm around him, I can feel a shiver down my spine...
:ulttoonlink:- The Hero of Winds. Toon Link doesn't fight too differently from regular Link, but he's still a handful.
:ultyounglink:- Young Link is pretty much a younger version of Link. Their fighting style seems to be virtually the same also, albeit with a few minor differences. Well, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?
:ultkirby:- Even though I'm curious as to how Kirby's digestive system works, I think I'd rather not find out. Curiosity killed the cat, after all.
:ultmetaknight:- Although Meta Knight isn't too keen on socializing, I must admit that he's a worthy and honorable swordfighter. And with such speed too!
:ultkingdedede:- I don't believe that King Dedede is all that bad. In fact, I think he's even misunderstood! Sometimes.
:ultpikachu:- Whereas I can only use my Thunder tome a certain amount of times, Pikachu can use the power of electricity as much as he likes! I have to admit, I'm pretty jealous.
:ultjigglypuff:- No matter how cute and cuddly Jigglypuff may be, I can't let my guard down around her. That Rest of hers really smarts.
:ultmewtwo:- What Mewtwo can do has no limits! I can only dream of mastering the art of teleportation and telekinesis. They'd definitely come in handy in battle.
:ultpichu:- Pichu is cute and all, but it harms itself using electrical attacks. No matter how you look at it, that's definitely not a sound battle strategy. I have to wonder why it's even fighting at all... I guess there's no harm done in trying your best.
:ultpokemontrainer:- I guess he's more of a thinker than a fighter. Most tacticians are I suppose, but I prefer to get in on the action myself—I wouldn't want to be an easy target on the battlefield. That'd cause my friends to worry, and it would only spell disaster if they were to be distracted in battle.
:ultlucario:- That aura... It gets stronger the more hurt he is, right? That's amazing! If I had an ability like that, I could tip the scales in my favor! I guess it's true what they say after all—a cornered rat will bite the cat.
:ultgreninja:- Is... is that its tongue around its neck? He uses it to fight with it too... The amount of creativity these fighters have in their fighting style is truly astounding.
:ultsamus:- Everything about Samus intrigues me. Her advanced weaponry, her hi-tech armor... She won't be easy to beat.
:ultzss:- Even without her suit, she's not to be taken lightly. She performs such athletic leaps like it's everyday for her.
:ultdarksamus:- She gives me the creeps. Is she even allowed to be here? She doesn't seem very... friendly.
:ultridley:- I'm not sure inviting a parent-killing Space Pirate leader was the best idea... Though, the records seem to say that he was strongly requested. How does Samus feel about this?
:ultness:- He's only a kid, but yet he can cast magic spells without the use of a tome! They call it "PSI". I wonder if I could learn how to use it?
:ultlucas:- Like Ness, he can also use PSI. He seems a LOT more timid than him though. Did something happen to him? I hope he's alright.
:ultfox:- Fox is a fantastic pilot, and a brave one at that, who also happens to value the importance of teamwork. He's got all the right makings for a great leader.
:ultfalco:- Although Falco's a bit arrogant, he's still got the piloting skills to prove it.
:ultwolf:- Wolf is Fox's nemesis, and rightfully so. He looks deadly. I'll have to be careful around this one.
:ultpit:- Pit's an actual angel, isn't he? And here I thought they were just myths.
:ultdarkpit:- Dark Pit's not very... approachable. In fact, he seems hostile to just about anybody. How does Pit manage to put up with this guy?
:ultpalutena:- Palutena's quite the carefree goddess, I must admit. But I can tell she still takes her job seriously.
:ultmarth:- The Hero-King certainly holds up to the legends and stories I've heard about him. I only wish Tiki was here, I'm sure she'd be overjoyed to see her Mar-Mar again.
:ultroy:- The Young Lion! He's much more friendly than I ever imagined him to be.
:ultike:- The Radiant Hero of Legend is no exception either! He's quite the formidable opponent. Hopefully I can meet his tactician one day as well. I'd like to share battle strategies and formulate new ones with him.
:ultlucina:- Ah, Lucina. She's the daughter of a true friend, and we happen to be on good terms as well. Though, I'd much rather not fight her if I could. She means a lot to me, and I could only imagine what Chrom would do if I managed to hurt her...
:ultrobin- What in blazes?! Is that... ME?! What in Naga's name is going on in here?!
:ultcorrin:- They're a very kind person, but... they're also a bit naive. I can't really blame them though, they've been mainly sheltered for their entire life. One of these days I'll have to treat them, to show them what the world is really like.
:ultchrom:- Chrom's joining the fight too?! Gods, is everyone from the Shepherds coming as well?! And who was left in charge of the Halidom of Ylisse?! Ngh, I'll have to have a talk with him later...
:ultfalcon:- Now this brings back some memories. Captain Falcon was Lucina's first opponent in Smash. And mine as well, seeing how I jumped in. It wasn't really my fight to begin with. Though, I have to question his source of power... A man being able to go toe-to-toe with a divine sword with his bare fists alone? Can such a man even exist?
:ultbayonetta:- In all honesty, Bayonetta makes me a tad bit uncomfortable. The flirting I can deal with, but more often than not, she... reveals herself too much. But I've heard she's got a soft spot for children. I don't know whether or not to introduce Morgan to her.
:ultcloud:- That's... quite a large sword he's got there. And he can swing it around just perfectly. That's one heck of a sword arm!
:ultduckhunt:- I'm sorry, but... a dog and a bird? Do they just let anybody in?
:ulticeclimbers:- Hmm... Should they be fighting? Like, at all? Their gear is more well-suited for mountain climbing than it is fighting, but... I suppose if it's worked for them in the past, it should still work for them now.
:ultinkling:- The Inklings seem like good kids, but... I'm afraid I can't understand their language. Communication with them is difficult.
:ultvillager:- Villager's not exactly what I would call the talkative type... And that glare... it's even more frightening than Tharja's.
:ultisabelle:- Isabelle's a hard worker, but I fear that she might be overworking herself. Though, I suppose I'm not the one to talk...
:ultlittlemac:- Although he's only a teenager, he packs quite the punch! Get it? Ha ha... Anyway, it's best if I don't underestimate him. Big things come in little packages after all. ...Er, he wasn't around to hear that, was he?
:ultmegaman:- Even though he's only a boy, Mega Man's saved the world countless times. He may be a good guy, but I can't afford to hold back on him.
:ultmiifighters:- Every time I see them, they're completely different than they were before! They're not very talkative either. Very strange indeed...
:ultgnw:- Mr. Game and Watch's existence completely baffles me. It defies all logic—It's only got two dimensions, and yet it's walking and fighting in a three dimensional world. I guess nothing's impossible anymore, is it?
:ultolimar:- It's absolutely remarkable how Captain Olimar has managed to make an entire species loyal to the very end for him. Still, I can't help but feel sorry for the little guys...
:ultpacman:- Pac-Man always looks hungry. I hope I'm not next on the menu...
:ultrob:- R.O.B. looks like some sort of metal contraption? I haven't seen anything like this back in my world...
:ultryu:- Ryu's a worthy and respectable opponent. I can always get a good match out of him.
:ultshulk:- Shulk can see into the future, can't he? Having powers like that would definitely help me to easily devise a successful strategy.
:ultsimon:- Whips, huh? I suppose they have their uses... I'll have to ask Simon for some pointers.
:ultrichter:- Richter's a bit hot-headed, but his skills are what I'd expect from a Belmont.
:ultsnake:- Snake is a well-trained soldier and is a threat to any army. I'd ask him to join the Shepherds, but I'm sure he's had enough of fighting in wars.
:ultsonic:- Goodness, how can one person possibly be this fast?! Not even our fastest horse could keep up with the likes of him!
:ultwiifittrainer:- Wii Fit Trainer has a peculiar fighting style, but I have no doubt that she'd make a great personal trainer. I could stand to lose a couple of pounds myself...

I spent 12 hours trying to perfect Robin's personality. I'll look at more source material tomorrow. Maybe I'll even read some fanfiction.

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
More Bowser's thoughts!

:ultpikachu:: ...I'll admit he's cute but that lightning still annoys me!
:ultpichu:: Is that Pikachu's kid? I dunno... These rodents look the same to me.
:ultjigglypuff:: That balloon again!? Bah, I'll just try to pop it again.
:ultpokemontrainer:: That kid again. Looks like the little dragon went back with his tail behind his legs! Ha!
:ultmewtwo:: Psychic energy...? Grr... I don't care what its got I'll just have to beat him!
:ultlucario:: He gets stronger as he's hurt? I'll just have to send him flying with a hard enough hit!
:ultgreninja:: Sheesh, put that thing back in your mouth! Geez, I think you're trying to hard!
:ultkirby:: Ugh! That puffball again. I'm gonna make him into a pancake!
:ultmetaknight:: Heh, he used to be so annoy but not so much now. It's my turn to be on top!
:ultkingdedede:: I honestly don't what to think... He's quite the character but I'll show him a king's power!
:ultdoc:: Really? ANOTHER MARIO AGAIN! GRRR!!! *steam blows from his maw and nose*

SonicMario

Smash Master
Now finally Sonic on our Ultimate newcomers (thus far)

:ultinkling: "Those squid kids are cool! I dig their style, the ink they shoot is a little messy. But they seem like the kind of kids that are fun to hang out with"
:ultridley: "Gaaaah! Who invited a killer monster like him here?! He should be no problem for my speed, I've taken down bigger things then him. But geeze, what a contrast from most of the other fighters here"
:ultsimon: "That's one nasty whip, he seems a little old-fashioned though. And maybe a little bit of a religious freak, since I've seen him stare menacingly at Ganondorf. Confused on whether Bayonetta is good or evil. And I might of caught him bowing before Palutena at least once."

:ultkrool: "Man, is he ugggggglyyyyyy. I've seen at least one crocodile before. Though he's lean and just likes to rock out to music alot, but this one's so obese. I should be running circles around him in no time."

:ultisabelle: "Well ain't she the sweetest girl I've ever met here in Smash. Kind of hard to believe they invited her to fight, but she must have a few tricks up her sleeve behind that cute exterior. I know a certain rabbit girl that I wouldn't want to underestimate either, especially when paired with her chao"

:ultdarksamus: "Eesh, I just thought it was an edgy Samus like Dark Pit. But it turns out this thing doesn't even speak, what exactly is Dark Samus?!"

:ultdaisy: "Oh! I remember her, she's participated in the Olympics me and Mario's friends were in. She was pretty athletic then, though it seems she was told just to fight like Peach here. So she'll probably be unable to do any of her most athletic moves while in that dress."

:ultchrom: "Another sword fighter eh? Don't have much else to say, but like I mentioned before. I'm happy Lucina finally has her Dad here. And it's cool to see him get his chance after being humiliated by Captain Falcon last time"

:ultrichter: "Has similar abilities to Simon, but this guy seems a lot more chill. Still a little old-fashioned, but he's nonetheless a lot more open to conversation then Simon is"

I will do more as soon as we get more official Newcomer reveals. But for now, I'm done ^^

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
For :ultsnake:'s thoughts on the whole cast. I'm trying to use phrases he may say out loud in his codecs, so for the characters that existed in Smash Brawl, I think they're going to be the most accurate.

:ultmario: - It is an honor to be fighting one of the most famous gaming icons.
He doesn't look like a fighter though. His outfit speaks plumber/wedding/builder.
:ultdoc: - Wait I don't remember Mario being a doctor?
He has had 100 jobs in his life time? I have so many questions.
:ultluigi: - It's the famous plumber's brother. Show him some respect Colonel.
What's gotten into you? Colonel? Cooooloneeeeeeeel!
:ultpeach: - If Mario was smart, he would tell her to stop getting kidnapped by that big and heavy turtle.
How does he keep getting his hands on her anyways?
:ultdaisy: - Is the phrase "Hi I'm Daisy" a secret tool or something?
Why does she keep saying that? It reminds me of La Li Lu Le Lo.
:ultrosalina: - A third princess that has experience with Mario in one game?
He must get a lot of action in bed.
:ultyoshi: - What's this lizard thing? Oh, it's the dinosaur that gets abused by Mario all the time.
How about I capture him so we can see what it tastes like Ottacon.
:ultbowser: - Looks like a cheap movie monster that's too slow to even catch me.
How does he keep getting his claws on Peach anyways?
:ultbowserjr: - So was Bowser this spoiled as a child too? He does have quite the arsenal though.
All that gear is only useful though if used at the right place and time.
:4larry: - Isn't it supposed to be Bowser Jr. in that clown kart? This clearly isn't him.
So he has seven brothers that also drive one? Interesting. I hope they don't all tag team me.
:ultpiranha: - What is this plant thing? Is this even a fighter?
Those teeth look sharp as hell, and his stretchy neck isn't helping.
:ultwario: - He attacks by farting? You must be joking Colonel.
Wait, where is he keeping all these bikes?
:ultdk: - I don't see this fight going much different than Bowser.
Well, besides the fact that he is a King Kong rip off and not a Godzilla rip off.
:ultdiddy: - There's a chimpanzee wearing a Nintendo hat.
He uses Edible ammunition? Times sure have changed.
:ultkrool: - Oh, now it's an actual Godzilla rip off now. I feel well prepared for this now.
Although, how does that crown boomerang properties? It seems illogical.
:ultlink: - Are you sure this is the Hero of Hyrule? He looks different Mei Ling.
Is "Breath of the Wild" part of another proverb or something?
:ultyounglink: - This one looks more like the Link I know from before.
His weaponry certainly got a downgrade.
:ulttoonlink: - Well, I guess not all Links swing basic gear.
Come to think of it, why is he not one of those "Clone Fighters" or whatever they're called?
:ultzelda: - It doesn't feel right to fight a girl in a dress though. Magic? Really?
Oh she's pretty powerful. The rose has thorns.
:ultsheik: - Who is this mysterious man? He looks like some epic bad a** ninja.
Could this be that new Link in another maybe? Wait, it's a girl, Colonel?
:ultganondorf: - This one is giving off a very murderous vibe.
Colonel, do I even stand a chance against this monstrosity?
:ultsamus: - A woman wearing a power suit? She looks pretty strong.
Ottacon, what exactly is that thing capable of?
:ultdarksamus: - This new Samus has an extraterrestrial look. It's almost like that's not even her.
Oh, so they're called "Echo Fighters". Got it.
:ultzss: - Wow, Samus took her clothes off.
She's a lot more agile without that bulky power suit.
:ultridley: - Ridley looks smaller here than every description of him ever.
What happened to him Colonel?
:ultpit: - Ottacon. Who is this freak? Is he a mutant or is he into cosplay?
What, angels? Give me a break.
:ultdarkpit: - So did Pit get burnt up or something, Mei Ling? Why are his wings and hair black now?
Evil angels? This is even more confusing.
:ultpalutena: - Who's the green haired princess, Ottacon? Ottacon, you there?
What, how did she hack into my feed? Who does this girl think she is? Slippy?
:ultmarth: - Who's blue haired swords man? He built an army from the ranks of defeated enemies.
Talk about a good strategist.
:ultlucina: - Did Marth get a gender swap or something, Mei Ling? She looks almost identical to him.
If she's a distant descendant, then why does she fight identically to Marth still?
:ultroy: - So, another sword fighter, but this time the blade burns.
Is his sword called the "Burning Blade"? Oh he's another Marth clone.
:ultchrom: - Alright, this is just ridiculous at this point.
Cloning was a bad idea from the start.
:ultike: - He's swinging that two handed sword around with just one hand.
It's too unsafe to be near Ike, Colonel.
:ultrobin: - This man/woman has books with him/her? Ottacon, does he/she even know where he/she is right now?
I would think that the battlefield is generally an unsafe place for book nerds.
:ultcorrin: - So he/she can transform his/her body parts into those of a dragon? He/She can actually TIP THE SCALES.
Am I right, Colonel? Come on, man, it's supposed to be a dragon pun.
:ultkirby: - Watch out for what, Ottacon? The harmless pink marshmallow? Is it poisonous or something?
Oh, it's got a copy ability? Not my precious gear. No, I refuse to let it eat me.
:ultkingdedede: - Ottacon, who's the penguin? Woah, that hammer is filled to the brim with gadgets too?
I don't think I could even lift that thing, and he's swinging it around like it's nothing.
:ultmetaknight: - Who's the masqueraded sword's man? Meta Knight? Oh no.
Wait, this is Smash Ultimate. He's no longer the God like fighter he once was a few games ago.
:ultfox: - This fox is fast. That blaster shoots fast as well. And I can't hit him from a far because of a reflector?
This fight is going to be long. Wait, Colonel, his name is Fox? Real imaginative name.
:ultfalco: - This bird is fighting very much like Fox from earlier. Only difference is he goes for style.
Unfortunately for him, style doesn't win him the battle.
:ultwolf: - Wolf? What has naming our children come to these days?
One way or another, this fighter looks pretty vicious. I should be careful.
:ultpikachu: - What's this yellow thing with the red cheeks, Mei Ling? Is it a Pokémon?
An electric type? Shocking.
:ultpichu: - Pikachu looks more like a child now. Evolution? This is not how that works.
Mei Ling, how could Pichu be any cuter than Pikachu anyways? It's still just as deadly.
:ultjigglypuff: - Who's the huge eyeball? Wait, no this one looks more like a balloon now that I think about it.
So, this Pokémon puts a lot of energy into sleeping even when on the job? Sounds irresponsible.
:ultpokemontrainer: - Pokémon Trainer? He/She gives the orders behind the Pokémon. Right, Ottacon? Squirtle? What could this little water possibly do to me besides quench my thirst? Ivysaur? Grass is a type on its own? It seems very bigoted towards other types of plants. Charizard? He's huge and he's got a lot of fire power. This could actually be tough.
:ultmewtwo: - Mei Ling, who's the white creature with the long tail? Are you choking?
What's this thing doing to you? Mei Ling? Meeeei Liiiiiiiing!
:ultlucario: - What's this purple fire coming out of Lucario's hands? It's his aura?
So he gets stronger when damaged. The cornered rat really can bite the cat.
:ultgreninja: - I got a frog over here. It's throwing water shurikens at me and vanishing like crazy.
I can't keep up with him. Is "nerf or nothing" some Chinese proverb, Mei Ling?
:ultincineroar: - Goodness gracious, this fire tiger here is vicious. Wait, it's a Pokémon?
One way or another, it looks good at boxing. It looks like it can take down just about everyone here.
:ultgnw: - I'm fighting someone who only exists in two dimensions.
This is making my head hurt so bad, Ottacon. I don't know if I can do this.
:ultlittlemac: - Colonel, I got a boxer over here. No, not a man in boxers, a professional boxer. He's rather short though.
Is he named Little Mac because of how little he is or because of how little distance he can get while recovering?
:ultduckhunt: - Duck Hunt Duo? I see the duck, but where is the dog mentioned in that name?
Does he hunt ducks? If so, why are they working together for any purpose?
:ulticeclimbers: - So those two are the Ice Climbers, huh? They barely look threatening, Mei Ling.
Blood Bond? Seems like they would get in each other's way to see who gets to the top first.
:ultrob: - Ottacon, what's this robot I'm fighting? It's named Robot? Really?
Oh, it goes by ROB in America. Fine, ROB it is then.
:ultness: - The kid doesn't look threatening. Wait, PSI abilities? Defying scientific explanation?
What has this world come to, Colonel?
:ultlucas: - More PSI abilities that defy the laws of the universe around us?
This is worse than the angel cosplay boys at this point.
:ultfalcon: - Hey! That's Captain Falcon. Isn't it? He's an F-Zero pilot. Wait, he's out of his element.
Where did he learn Falcon Punch, Falcon Kick, and the Knee anyways?
:ultvillager: - So Villager's tool set includes hitting people with boxing gloves, an axe, an umbrella, a stick, and turnups, launching explosive rockets, growing trees on people, chopping them down, digging people into holes, digging them out of said holes, lighting fireworks on them, shooting a sling shot with perfect precision, dropping a bowling ball on them, throwing a flower pot at them, and more? The name Villager doesn't seem fitting. How about Murderer? Is that not a better name for him/her, Colonel?
:ultisabelle: - Who's the dog? No Mei Ling, there is no duck fighting with her.
So she has similar properties of Villager? Looks accurate.
:ultolimar: - Olimar can dig more Pikmin out any time he wants.
Is he ever really that lonely, Mei Ling?
:ultwiifittrainer: - Ottacon, who's this colorless girl/boy? Wii Fit Trainer? What is she/he doing in a Smash Game?
Isn't her/his role to train the fighters for stuff like this, not actually compete?
:ultshulk: - The boy with the lightsaber seems to have stat altering properties.
How can he be so good at everything in one match?
:ultinkling: - Seriously? She/He attacks with Ink? There's better things to use for ammunition. Oh, she/he has to reload it.
Come to think of it, why do I have a seemingly bottomless amount of ammunition?
:ultpacman: - Pac-Man? He's even older than Mario.
How is it that Mario got the spot light anyways?
:ultsimon: - Wow! He's good with that whip. And he's got a lot of throwing items to use.
No wonder how he has defeated Dracula so many times.
:ultrichter: - Richter was such a good character with a unique fighting style.
It sucks that Nintendo wasted opertunity in favor of another f***ing clone.
:ultsnake: - It's me. I'm fighting myself. He's got my gear and everything.
It's like I'm looking into a mirror. We're evenly matched in this fight.
:ultryu: - Colonel, there's a muscular man in here, and it's not Little Mac. Ryu? In a Smash Bros game?
He comes from a totally different type of fighting game. He's way out of his element.
:ultken: - There's just another plain old muscular man, Mei Ling. Sheik, Incinceroar, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Ryu.
This is beginning to get old. Wait, the sword fighters are more complained about? How many are here again?
:ultmegaman: - There's a little boy in a power suit. Is this Samus's child or something?
Mega Man has a ton of equipment too. I can relate to him.
:ultsonic: - Something about this hedgehog rubs me the wrong way, Ottacon.
I just don't like him, and I can't explain why.
:ultcloud: - He's another fighter swinging a two handed sword with one hand.
His Limit Charge seems very powerful. One wrong move means lights out for me.
:ultbayonetta: - Looks like this fighter focused more on visual appeal. Ottacon, what do you think of her? Umbra Witch?
Between this, magic, angels, goddesses, psychic powers, and PSI abilities, I'm getting sick of unscientific stuff.

I know the thread is old, but I have been working on this for five days and didn't want to let the effort be for nothing.

Last edited:

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
Just a few for :ultryu:

:ultmario:I've heard that this Mario is the type to excel at everything he does. A worthy challenge.
:ultyoshi: This creature can swallow a man whole? better stay focused
:ultkirby: he mastered my Hadoken in a matter of seconds... his potential is unreal.
:ultbowser:Interesting, he's as durable as E. Honda and can use Dhalsim's technique
:ultdk:A Gorilla? he far surpasses the strength of a normal human. I welcome this challenge.
:ultbayonetta: She can slow down time? better approach with cautiously

I see Ryu as the type that would constantly be thinking of battle.

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
Some more Bowser Thoughts!

:ultbowser:: Another me?! Wait... Must be one of the clones from the double cherry. No matter! I'll just remind myself of how strong I am!
:ultwario:: Ugh! He still reeks of garlic! I wonder what would happen if I burned him while he was farting...
:ultfalcon:: Grr... He's still as fast as before... I'll just have to slam him before he can punch me!
:ultsamus:: Hmph! I'll just have to get in close! It'll take a lot of shots to take me down!
:ultdarksamus:: *shudders* I'm getting weird vibes from this thing. No matter, I'll send that thing packing!
:ultridley:: Hope your shrunken stature hasn't made you worse at fighting. It would be a shame to turn you into a pancake!
:ultfox:: Bah! When I get my claws on you I'll make sure you'll see stars!
:ultfalco:: Heh, you seem to have trouble keeping up with your friend.
:ultwolf:: Wow, haven't seen you in a while. Maybe you can fight as well as you look!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Well only three characters. So thought I'd do Sonic's thoughts real quick on them all.

:ultken:Awww, no fair. Ryu gets to bring his best buddy. Yet I can't get Tails here yet. Oh well, Ken's a pretty chill dude.
:ultincineroar: Wow, he is one awesome cat. He wouldn't happened to be related to Blaze would he?
:ultpiranha: Uh.. w- wh- wha- WHAT?! They invited a freakin' potted plant to fight?! What kind of madness is this?!

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
More for :ultyoshi:

:ultken:: "He's like the intense guy if he ate a Fire Flower. Hmm..."
:ultincinceroar:: "I can't tell if this kitty is friendly or mean"
:ultpiranha:: *licks lips seductively* "I see you guys want to fill my belly here too. I'm glad you volunteered hehehe." *munch gulp*

Last edited:

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
I'd figure I should do some more of Bowser's thoughts!

:ultlink:: That's a nice get up. I wonder how flammable it is.
:ultzelda:: Wow, that's quite the change. *Is thinking about for a brief moment of kidnapping her but seeing all of the more trouble he would have to go through to he drops it* Ugh. Never mind.
:ultsheik:: Huh? Who's this? No matter, I'll my strength do the talking.
:ulttoonlink:: Eh? Another one? *he scratches his head a few times* Whatever, I'll bring the beat down!
:ultyounglink:: And this runt returns.... What, is there a greenie convention going on somewhere?
:ultganondorf:: He had a sword? Huh, I never knew that. I'll show him who's the better king is!
:ultrosalina:: She still those Lumas... Whatever, I'll make them both seeing stars!
:ultzss:: A lot more agile without that armor weighing her down. Too bad that'll make her easier to send flying!

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Doing some for :ultkingdedede:, with the voice of his voice actor from the anime

:ultmario:: That's Kirby's friend, eh? He seems.....clobberable.
:ultdk:: Hey, old buddy! How's it been?
:ultkrool:: Long time, no see.....Are we friends now?
:ultlink:: Nice haircut, loser!
:ultpikachu:: Little.....stupid.....mouse! *tries to clobber him but misses*
:ultkirby:: I NEED A MONSTAH TO CLOBBAH DAT DERE KURBEH!
:ultmetaknight:: *Sternly* What do you want. Make this quick. get out of my castle.
:ultbowser:: *Has a leisurely conversation about sports scores and politics*
:ultridley:: New kid! Welcome to the club!
:ultcorrin:: Who are you?
:ultinkling:: Okay, so in this game, you want to be on my side, believe me.
:ultsnake:: You are not a heavyweight. Leave our club.
:ultganondorf:: *Has a leisurely conversation about the value of the rupee vs. the star"

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
:ultryu:

:ultlittlemac:: it’s somewhat of a relief to see someone use a more traditional form of martial arts. Everybody else seems to use unorthodox styles.
Ken: great to see a familiar face. The two of us will climb to the top.
Incineroar: wrestling? Better keep my distance and attack with hadoken
:ultlink:: All these weapons... no excuses His sword is an extension of his arm and as long as I can see where he is aiming I can avoid his projectiles.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
What Yoshi thinks of Piranha Plant...

Yum, lunch!

What Piranha Plant thinks of Yoshi...

HARG, HARG! HARG HARG! (Don't come near me! You'll regret it!)

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I'll finish up Robin's thoughts on the rest of the fighters from the base roster. I'll come back to this when all of the DLC characters are confirmed.

:ultken: - Ken may be a bit more egotistical than his friend Ryu, but he's just as good of a fighter as he is. A bit more approachable too, might I add.
:ultincineroar: - As intimidating and ferocious he may look, deep down, he's just a big softie who cares about what other people think. Isn't that cute?
:ultpiranha: - T-they... let in a potted plant in here as well? Gods, I'll never understand their decisions sometimes...

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
It's Been Quite a While since people have posted here, i wish i had an idea with some fighters, but sadly i don't think i'm that good.

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
Thoughts on the original 12 fighters for Kirby.
:ultmario:: We're good friends. One time after his second adventure in space, he invited me to the Mushroom Kingdom. Good times.
:ultdk:: Knows how to stay healthy. Even if he eats to much bananas.
:ultlink:: His new jacket looks really cool. But his voice does sound a bit different. Do you have a cold, Link?
:ultsamus:: All that armor looks really bulky. Good thing I can inhale her projectiles to regain health though.
:ultyoshi:: We have a lot in common. Especially eating.
:ultkirby:: D-d-did Dark Meta Knight split me in half again?
:ultfox:: Back in 2001, he was literally a pain in the neck to fight. But at least he got nerfed in 2008.
:ultpikachu:: It may be cute, but those cheeks are dangerous. One touch, and you're paralyzed for good.
:ultluigi:: Mario's brother. I heard he has his own house!
:ultness:: While he is a good kid, I just want him to stop spamming PK Fire.
:ultfalcon:: He has a racing vehicle called the Blue Falcon? Guess he's fast not only on his feet!
:ultjigglypuff:: I'm probably louder than her when I sing with the Mike Ability...

Oddball

Smash Lord
:ultcloud:'s thoughts on ....

:ultlink: The hotshot thinks he's better than me. I'm itching yo see who's actually better.

:ultyounglink: :ulttoonlink: ... wait that's not the same guy is it? I am so confused right now.

:ultlucas: the kid has been through a lot. I can sympathize.

:ultmarth::ultroy: I didn't want to talk to this guys when I got here so I pretended I didn't speak English. How was I supposed to know they speak Japanese?

:ultjoker: Reminds me of myself in a lot of ways that I don't care to admit.

:ultsnake: Elite special soldier, huh. he doesn't look like anything special to me, and what's with that stupid hair?

:ultrobin::ultrobinf: They don't seem to be bad people, but I don't much care for them. Maybe it's the looks. I just ... don't like the black cloak and white hair look. It makes me uncomfortable.

:ultinkling::ultinklingboy: ... okay. That looks fun. I wonder if they'll let me play?

:ultluigi: the perpetual second fiddle. Never quite good enough, I know what that feels like.

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultjoker:'s thoughts on other DLC fighters:

:ultpiranha: Is this...a Shadow?
:ulthero: He looks like he came straight out of one of those retro games I played.
:ultbanjokazooie: They are partners, just like me and Morgana.

Piranha Plant's thoughts on Joker:

ME...EAT YOU...WHOLE...

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
Wow it's been a while... Anyway! Some more Bowser's Thoughts

:ulticeclimbers:: Huh... Didn't think the two of you would show up. No matter! Time to do some ice crushing!
:ultduckhunt:: These two again... Where's a newspaper? I'm gonna housebreak that mutt!
:ultolimar:: Grr... Those little pests... Hmph! One clean hit should send that pipsqueak flying!
:ultwiifittrainer:: What's with her? I am already in good shape and I'll make her flat!
:ultness:: That kid again. I'll just have throw my weight at him!
:ultlucas:: Heh, I wonder how I should send this kid flying...
:ultlittlemac:: That boxer? Hah! I just have to keep him airborne!
:ultrob:: The bot? Gonna be tough get in but I'll find a way!

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
Now Kirby's thoughts on the Melee fighters.
:ultpeach:: Mario's girl, I think. She does get kidnapped a lot by Bowser, but Mario does come in to save the day.
:ultbowser:: Oh... you again. I still won't forgive you for crashing the party we had back in the early 2010s.
:ulticeclimbers:: Never thought I'd see those two here again. It's been a while!
:ultsheik:: Isn't that the ninja boy Link encountered while trying to find Zelda? The mask is the same, but his costume is different...
:ultzelda:: Link's girl. Like Peach she does get kidnapped a lot. But she does have impressive magic and has a pirate alter ego, so she can take care of herself.
:ultdoc:: Wait, Mario's a doctor too? So am I.... as long as I have the Doctor Ability that is...
:ultpichu:: It's so... god darn cute. But just like Pikachu, I'd better keep my distance. Those cheeks are deadly, after all.
:ultfalco:: Friends with Fox. He's a little more cocky, but the two get along well.
:ultmarth:: He started practicing English recently, so I think I'll understand him more.
:ultyounglink:: So that's what Link was like when he wasn't in the 7 year sleep yet? He looks cool!
:ultganondorf:: He has a sword now? You, in front of the laptop! I'd REALLY keep my distance now if I were you!
:ultmewtwo:: He doesn't talk a lot, but he's pretty cool to hang around! I heard that a Pokémon Trainer with a Bulbasaur and Chikorita saved him from being captured by Team Rocket's boss. Was his name Ash Ketchum?
:ultroy:: The Binding Blade... Sounds like a VERY interesting sword! It might be even more powerful than Galaxia! (Meta Knight: I HEARD THAT!)
:ultgnw:: Still speaks in beeps after all these years, but he is a cool guy!

Last edited:

Mister.Kim1

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2558-6837-3970
What I think when I face people online as :ultike: main:

:ultjoker:: Grab him much as possible because he will try to absorb my attacks.
:ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom:: Decent. This should be head to head.
:ultlittlemac:: be Aerial much as possible and read his counters and I'll be fine.
:ultpiranha:: Your spike ball does not scare me any more.
:ultganondorf:: Either play super aggressively or play super defensively. Only counter Warlock punch or Volcano kick because he may read my counter.
:ultjigglypuff:: Oh God no. I need to watch my step.

Top Bottom