• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What day are we really waiting for: March 8th or 9th

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
March 8th.
The day before brawl comes out, at midnight we get to play and we may to do alot to get ready(get coffee, whatever) for me though i'm going to the airport to pick up my family and just in time ill get brawl

March 9th.
Brawl comes out Nuff said

So what day is it?

-Ran

Smash Master
The 10th, because that's when half the people who lurk this forum vanish, and we gain stability again.

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
Well, both. My friends are coming over on the 8th and we r gonna do a ton of **** before Brawl comes out. Then, we are gonna pick up our copies of brawl, then go back to my house and play mine, first doing some brawls, trying out some modes, and then going straight to subspace. It's gonna be such a fun all-nighter..

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Many gamestops are having midnight releases and night-before tournaments, so I'd say the eve of the 8th.

J18

Smash Journeyman
The 10th, because that's when half the people who lurk this forum vanish, and we gain stability again.
bahaha i love that. i think we might actually be able to feel the level of intelligence go up as brawl is released.

but for me, unfortunately it's 9-16, cuz that's when it's supposed to be delivered

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
8th, its like Brawl eve.
QFT.

10squirtles

Also, can anyone give me the link to the Diddy sprite like the sprites in my sig? Thats the only one Im missing.

Wrath`

Smash Master
March 8th for play every last bit of melee out of my system
march 9th for buying the game at around 9am
march 10th for coming here for 5 minutes to see how empty this place is and leaving myself for school?!?!??!? then come home for ssbb

tirkaro

Smash Champion
March 9th. Perhaps even later. The only place I am able to buy video games from is my local Wal-Mart. I'm not fancy like the rest of you, with your EB games and Gamestops.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
The 1th since that's when my store is getting it. And I'm really not much of a midnight kinda guy, so I'll just go in early Monday.

SomeRandomGuy

Smash Journeyman
March 9th. Perhaps even later. The only place I am able to buy video games from is my local Wal-Mart. I'm not fancy like the rest of you, with your EB games and Gamestops.
Im probably gonna be out for like 2 hours going to Best Buys, Wal-marts, Ebgames and Gamstops. At least you have a definite location.

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
I'm counting down for the 8th. I'll be preparing for the Gamestop tourney, gathering sugar for the rest of the night and the next day, and preparing my "crib".

-Ran

Smash Master
Currently Active Users: 1369 (680 members and 689 guests)

People who lurk, typically are guests who only frequent when they need information. Over half of the server load is people that are just lurking, and once Brawl it out, they'll be gone for the most part. =)

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
I'm counting down for the 8th. I'll be preparing for the Gamestop tourney, gathering sugar for the rest of the night and the next day, and preparing my "crib".

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
The 9th is when it ships, the 10th is when it comes out.

Linkubus

Smash Cadet
March 8th
10pm - Brawl Tournament at GameStop

March 9th
12am - Midnight release at GameStop

So the 8th is really when it starts for me... from 10pm on it only gets better :chuckle:

Ampleforth

Smash Cadet
March 8th
10pm - Brawl Tournament at GameStop

March 9th
12am - Midnight release at GameStop

So the 8th is really when it starts for me... from 10pm on it only gets better :chuckle:
My store's tournament starts at 8PM

Probably because 120+ people have reserved it there.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be getting Brawl and Apollo Justice both on the 10th.

THEN I'll play Brawl away until this 3-in-1 MGS special comes out, and alternate between them. <3

Top Bottom