• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Colour do you use?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Red is red. And let me tell you, I LOVE red.
So Red is my favorite, but Gold comes a close second. It's like, Knight in Shining Armor type of awesome. Hurray for chivalrous knights who abuse bows, bombs, and an enchanted boomerang! : D

AD1

Smash Rookie
if the black link didn't have those ridiculous eyes i'd use that one. but he does ..the red isn't pink its just faded link sucks at laundry

D

Deleted member

only fatties use blue link lol

im going to learn to color glitch so nubs at tournies don't try to jack my suit >_>

Commander Snake

Smash Cadet
Black Link FTW!!! I love the red eyes and the black suit. Overall, the colour doesn't matter though. Link is still the best PvE character.

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
Link is the man in blue... but I like the gold one too, black panties are sexy ;D

and beats the **** out of me, that's not pink, I refuse to think that's pink! its meant to be Red... isn't it? D:

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
they should've swapped Blue Link for Link's Zora costume in Twilight Princess and his red suit for the incinvibility suit. But, Nintendo is lazy, so we're left with palette swaps. -.-

D

Deleted member

nintendo should of done a lot of things, but they didnt

D

Deleted member

Amen.... but don't blame all of nintendo for sakurai. <.<
oh no, i'm not blaming JUST sakurai, i'm blaming even god himself aka Miyamoto and the rest of nintendo

Nintendo's given us the shaft just because they want to make more cash by selling games to non gamers, wtf is that? they pretty much sold out their 20 years worth of fanboys, how gay.

and brawl isnt the only game they've fcked up on, every game past TP has been screwed hardcore

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
oh no, i'm not blaming JUST sakurai, i'm blaming even god himself aka Miyamoto and the rest of nintendo

Nintendo's given us the shaft just because they want to make more cash by selling games to non gamers, wtf is that? they pretty much sold out their 20 years worth of fanboys, how gay.

and brawl isnt the only game they've fcked up on, every game past TP has been screwed hardcore
How true. Nintendo has just been selling out to non-gamers because Microsoft took all the hardcore gamers who like strategic and fast games online games. Nintendo didn't have the b@lls to let gamers have "real" internet because little sissys might get "offended", so the hardcore gamers haven't gotten sh*t. Brawl could've had amazing online, but no, people's feelings would get hurt when they lost. But on the "games past TP" thing, they did come out with Metroid Prime and Super Mario Galaxy. Although significantly nerfed in difficulty, they were still good.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

okay... yes I can see this... and I agree... it really is a steaming bowl of horse crap.... I mean look at their complete shift to family games.... while it's genius and great marketing, they DO alienatate their "gamers"

the thing is... smash is NOT a game for the very casual gamer like Mario Kart or Wii Fit is.... it's a game for a gamer.... you can have family games without trying to insult my gaming ability with EVERY game you put out.

D

Deleted member

i'm sorry but galaxy was the worst mario game ever made, i beat the entire game without dieing once and the storyline pretty much just blew ***

i've always liked the metroid prime storyline, environments etc but i've never been able to finish any of the prime games because they're too boring. i call it "metroid syndrome" when you want to finish something, but when you're actually trying to finish it you lose all will.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Corruption is different. The way the map works and the pointer technology keeps your really interested in the game. I can understand other metriod games though.

Besides How could any zelda fan not like metriod. The metriod series is nearly a carbon copy of the LoZ series. The creators of metriod used the model of LoZ in creating their game. It's just a futuristic Zelda. The only thing they did was change magic to technology.

D

Deleted member

Corruption is different. The way the map works and the pointer technology keeps your really interested in the game. I can understand other metriod games though.

Besides How could any zelda fan not like metriod. The metriod series is nearly a carbon copy of the LoZ series. The creators of metriod used the model of LoZ in creating their game. It's just a futuristic Zelda. The only thing they did was change magic to technology.
wow no, not even close

re-think that statement and then get back to me

Deva

Smash Lord
only fatties use blue link lol

im going to learn to color glitch so nubs at tournies don't try to jack my suit >_>
Did I mention I'm a 50 year old immigrant from Iceland who weighs 320 lbs and lives in his mom's basement o_0. =P

AD1 said:
if the black link didn't have those ridiculous eyes i'd use that one. but he does ..the red isn't pink its just faded link sucks at laundry
You do realize Red and Pink are the same color right? Red is just a darker Shade of Pink. If the Red is faded.....then it's Pink lol.

Siyro said:
Haha, well it seems we have a dilema here. I simply say that because of three reasons, 1: I have longish blond hair, 2: I also have blue eyes, and 3: My Favourite colour is blue.

Have no idea how good my Link actually is because I don't see many. Watching Izaw's Link helped a lot though.
And I simpy dont care what you look like. I'm Blue Link. Get it? I'm gonna be a d!ck and pull the elitist card cuz no one takes my color >:O.

lol, jk

ArkiveZero said:
wow no, not even close

re-think that statement and then get back to me
Actually yeah, The Prime games are fun, if you can actually sit through the whole thing lol. Corruption has much better gameplay than the other 2 to keep you engaged in the gameplay, but unlike the other 2 the atmosphere and story line blew. Prime is like Zelda with really dumbed down puzzles and a lot of pointless fighting, aka, sucky version of Zelda.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO

companies that favor their fanboy's are messed up, end of story.

Brawl's good in my opinion, and I don't really see where you say they've screwed up.

honestly, fanboy's are terrible, I can see why nintendo did what they did.

D

Deleted member

if deva gets to pull the elitist card then me izaw and legan get to pull it to!!

but seriously if any1 ninja's my color during a tournament imma go zelda on your ***

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
okay... yes I can see this... and I agree... it really is a steaming bowl of horse crap.... I mean look at their complete shift to family games.... while it's genius and great marketing, they DO alienatate their "gamers"

the thing is... smash is NOT a game for the very casual gamer like Mario Kart or Wii Fit is.... it's a game for a gamer.... you can have family games without trying to insult my gaming ability with EVERY game you put out.
so **** you and stop playing nintendo games for skill, are you ********? Nintendo's games are for fun, honestly what the hell are you thinking you fanboy garbage.

Nintendo's great in my opinion, but you can't trust them for hardcore games, go to the ****ing PC shooters for that.

D

Deleted member

companies that favor their fanboy's are messed up, end of story.
lol thats like saying if a game was specifically made for you and your tastes you'd say that the game was terrible and the designers should be ashamed.

so **** you and stop playing nintendo games for skill, are you ********? Nintendo's games are for fun, honestly what the hell are you thinking you fanboy garbage.
lol...why play brawl then? smash takes skill

o and ill whoop your *** in TF2, mah sniper's got teh HS crits biatch lol

Deva

Smash Lord
lol, this thread is awesome. The only time I'm a jerk's when people take my color, so I get to go off all day lol.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
If I'm not just using the classic green garb, then I'm probably playing as Gold Link (who I used to use 100% of the time until recently).

Dark Link is overused (did anyone else notice that every Zelda character's black costume gives them white hair?). Not a bad thing, but you know.

Red looks pink now, and purple stockings don't help.

"White" Link is freakin' lavender or something. Get over it.

Blue Link sucks ;P, so don't worry 'bout me takin' your color, Deva. It's ironic actually, because I only wear blue.

Top Bottom