• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What cameos do you want to see on the stage for your most wanted?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Just as the title says. The recent Smash Ultimate DLC stages have had characters on the stage for each series introduced (the Phantom Theives in Mementos, the House Leaders in Garreg Mach Monastery, etc.). What cameos do you want to see on the stage to accompany your most wanted? My picks:

Sora; Station of Awakening
-Riku & Kairi (Destiny Islands section)
-Shadow, Soldier and Large Body Heartless (Hollow Bastion section)
-Marluxia, Larxene and Naminé (Castle Oblivion section)
-Roxas, Axel and Xion (Twilight Town section)
-Terra, Ventus, Aqua and Eraqus (Land of Departure section)
-Xehanort and Vanitas (Keyblade Graveyard section)

I expand more on this here: https://www.deviantart.com/herotrainer7/art/Smash-Stage-Concepts-Station-of-Awakening-836762187

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
A Dr. Eggman stage could have misc. Sonic characters tied up in the background, about to be roboticized - maybe even make it a plot stage like Orbital Gate Assault about their escape.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Cameos... That's a hard one. Perhaps Impact walking around in the background of a Oedo Town stage destroying everything in sight:

Fighter: Goemon

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Since Lugia is my most wanted fighter, my choice of a stage to be with my most wanted would be Alolan Tour

It would Tour through one of the Islands of the Alolan Region.

As for Cameos, there will be Wailord, Wishiwashi, Alolan Meowth, Toucannon, Mudsdale, :099::129::224: and Pelipper

FWI, you can fight on a Wailord in that stage

rlwrgh

Smash Apprentice
I want waluigi in and it would be double fun to have isaac as a cameo from camalot games to have the internet lose its collecting mind.

Top Bottom