• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Brawl has done to your life?

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
Umm, because of Brawl I am now in danger of failing American History, Algebra II, and English III. Also, I played Melee today for no reason, and I got my *** handed to me by lvl 9 cpus. That never used to happen to me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I go to sleep at about 12AM every night now. ._.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Brawl has taught me that the third installment in a series of greatness is not always a charm.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
You probably aren't good at ssbm either.
A person's opinion of a game is not related to their skill.

Trust me, somebody can be really skilled at a game and that can make them really bored of it.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Ganon's Sparta!Kick is in my life now.

Also, I now fight for my friends, and no longer have any sympathy.

Wolf of Ice

Smash Apprentice
Got me interested in other series I hadn't tried. Made me hate nintendo for not giving the US Mother 3... Gave me something to obsess over...

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Nothing really. It just replaced other games I would play with my friends during 2% of my time.

The rest of which is divided between school, other social activities, martial arts, and various other ways I spend my time.

Really, Brawl is fun, but if it had an appreciable impact on my schedule, well lets just say I'm way to interested in my friends, keeping a gpa that will allow my to get into an Ivy league law school, and keeping myself in shape to let that happen.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
The day I got Brawl was also the first all-nighter I've ever done (and so far, the only one). No points for guessing what I was doing. <_<

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Not much actually. I guess my grades suffered slightly in school because of it as this semester was my worse yet. =/

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Brawl has made a major effect on my life. I have gained quite a bit of respect on forum sites, just because I'm a girl that pwns in a video game. Melee was not my forte' at all. But Brawl, it has brought forth many wonders in the world I live in...

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to Brawl I pulled my second or maybe even first all nighter, just completing subspace 11 hours straight.

Zodiac

Smash Master
I got kicked out of college for brawl.. what a waste. GAAAAAAH!

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
probably because norway barely has any brawl players
Nice comment from one who isn't from Norway and knows nothing about the community :)
There aren't only Norwegians in Norwegian tourneys either. Armada is for instance participating on 80% of the Norwegian tourneys. Hopefully you know who that is.

Top Bottom