• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you going to do as soon as you get Brawl?

sean09

Smash Rookie
Either:

a) Beat SSE in one sitting with my friend
b) Beat SSE by myself if he's busy
c) jump on wi-fi
d) play my brother if he moans too much about me playing SSE

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Either:

a) Beat SSE in one sitting with my friend
b) Beat SSE by myself if he's busy
c) jump on wi-fi
d) play my brother if he moans too much about me playing SSE
Your A. is hard to pull off,siting playing SSE,a mode that last for 10 hrs.

iluvwobbuffet

Smash Cadet
My boyfriend and I will probably start with Training Mode to get a feel for every character in the starting roster.

After that, we'll probably go nuts with versus battles, since it would be too late for him to start SSE with me(I'll probably have to do that by myself).

=^_^=

Blastdude

Smash Cadet
Play 5 matches with (in order): Mario, Meta Knight, Sheik, Wario and Zamus, beat and unlock Ness, play 5 more matches with whoever and unlock Marth. Then play Classic with whoever to Luigi and then do SSE, maybe doing some other stuff inbetween. Not sure after that.

Hound

Smash Cadet
When I get home, I am going to stare at it. And if I'm feeling lucky, I'll open it. An alternate, but slightly more satisfying action would be laughing insanely at my brother that I got Brawl.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Gonna play Classic mode first, so I probably won't play my first choice of fun stages (WarioWare, for example) until after that!

But who will I choose...?

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
After a light dinner and a movie, i begin to slowly dim the lights. Candles are lit, the atmosphere is warm as i begin to peel off her layers. I gently kiss her. She tightens as i casually open her, breaking her seal. I stare at awe as she lays there on my bed, everything revealed. I take her out and i pop it in. I shivered silently as she was taken over, ever so slowly. I reached over to my right to grab a smooth, white, slender toy. Pressing ON, i began to work with it. There was no use in moving it back and forth, I had full control with it's buttons. She starts up, her volume increases. I began to play with myself as she did more than i ever imagined. She was diverse, she took it slow, and best of all, she made the best sound. It was music to my ears. As this continued late into the night, i thought to myself, she's perfect.
Uh, aside from being somewhat disturbing, your constant change of tense from present to past is very disjointed and aggravating. Please, learn to narrate.

Anyways, I personally plan on unlocking Ness right quick (5 vs. matches I believe?) and then playing through Classic mode with him. After that I'll either play some more with Ness to get a better feel for how he controls in Brawl or else maybe some SSE.

Jason777123

Smash Cadet
go through all the options in the game then play vs mode with all the characters i have been waiting to try!

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Rub it in your faces because I Landmastered every Brawl disc except mine. (dun gots Brawlz)

LAWZ

Smash Cadet
the first thing I will do is go into the 100-man melee and unlock falco....then play some 4 stock matches on wi-fi...

=Samus-Aran=

Smash Journeyman
Training first, then a few Brawls with a few characters to test them out, unlocking Ness and Luigi by doing so, :) Classic with Mario, then on to SE.

=S-A=

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
The first thing I did was, believe it or not, adjusting "My Music." Then I played classic mode with Dedede.

AerionTOFAST4U

Smash Apprentice
After a light dinner and a movie, i begin to slowly dim the lights. Candles are lit, the atmosphere is warm as i begin to peel off her layers. I gently kiss her. She tightens as i casually open her, breaking her seal. I stare at awe as she lays there on my bed, everything revealed. I take her out and i pop it in. I shivered silently as she was taken over, ever so slowly. I reached over to my right to grab a smooth, white, slender toy. Pressing ON, i began to work with it. There was no use in moving it back and forth, I had full control with it's buttons. She starts up, her volume increases. I began to play with myself as she did more than i ever imagined. She was diverse, she took it slow, and best of all, she made the best sound. It was music to my ears. As this continued late into the night, i thought to myself, she's perfect.
Hahaha priceless xD

double post sorry >.<

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'm going to play SSE first, I wish I could play co-op, but I'm an only child. =/
Then I'll go and unlock all the chars. :chuckle:
Im also an only child, but Ill be going with a friend of mine to Gamestop at midnight on the 8th to pick up Brawl.

Then well play a few matches, try out some of the new characters, then head right into SSE.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Definitely hitting 100-Man Brawl first or the Event Mode. It's the first thing I do when I start up a 'fresh' game of Melee, too. So continue the tradition!

Meta Jr

Smash Cadet
In between The Halberd and Bowser's Castle. You ca
First I do one match of Meta-Knight to see what it feels like. I then head straight to Subspace Emisstry when I play enough of that I play all the Brawl stages and then I make stages off stage builder.

I'm not sure what I'll do after that probably unlock Luigi or something.

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Assuming it will be in stores on the 9th, I will be playing it all **** day; Sunday is the only day I have off from school/work.
I plan to run through SSE first with Wario and then play some vs. with some friends.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Bust out the instruction manual and start reading. I won't play the game right away. It'll be a test of self-control.

(I bought Melee before I got a Gamecube, just so I could read the instruction manual and educate myself before playing)

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Assuming it will be in stores on the 9th, I will be playing it all **** day; Sunday is the only day I have off from school/work.
I plan to run through SSE first with Wario and then play some vs. with some friends.
Wait, I don't think SSE works that way, but I could be wrong.

Darkurai

Smash Master
A Stamina Mega Flower Curry Heavy Slow Angled Brawl.

I've memorized that phrase and now I'm going to do it first thing.

Top Bottom