• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you going to do as soon as you get Brawl?

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
1) watch the intro with my mouth hanging open and drooling
2) set up wif-fi and exchange codes with my good friend in washington
3) commence playing through the subspace emissary with him

Kapusta.KO

Smash Cadet
jerk off...several times...LOL just kidding
uh, im prolly going to do SSE with all the characters, unlock everything
EVERYTHING
then get to know my main sheik a little better, and some wolf too...
then own some tools in wifi :D

Titanium Dragon

Smash Journeyman
When I get brawl, I'm going to play through classic mode as Lucario (if he is a base character) or Pokemon Trainer (if Lucario isn't a base character), then go through SSE mode as the other (if I can). I'll probably play a fair bit of classic mode before I go online and start playing matches against live human players, and probably unlock all the characters before I go online.

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
Sheik vs Peach(brother) on Pokemon Stadium 2.

Then we'll go from there.

dammets93

Smash Rookie
I am gonna bring my wii and brawl to my friends house and were all gonna play vs mode for the day

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
24 pack of tecate, my brother, pizza, subspace emissary

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
I change mine,first I'm going to make a name thingy so I can see my name floating above my character's head all the time.THEN I will promptly go to training and play with Pit first.

IWANTHOTDOG

Smash Apprentice
Wifi Withy Anyone and I'll start with Ice Climbers. I ignored them throughout my years of melee and just realized how much I love playing them.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Record myself opening it and playing for the first time so I can look back on it in later years.

THEN I'll probably go into training mode with Dark Link on Hyrule Temple fighting a Light Blue Yoshi (first thing I did with Melee) then from there on play SSE with my brother.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
First thing I'm doing is beating the Subspace Emissary and unlocking all the characters.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
1st: Play Yoshi, Kirby, Samus, and Ness (my old mains from SSB64 and Melee) and see if they're worth playing as.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
actually, most of them are unlocked through SSE.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Play 15 versus Matches to unlock Marth and find out the requirements to unlock Ganondorf without SSE.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Go into versus, pick Dedede as my char, then meta knight, pit and diddy as my opponents, set up a match on battlefield and drool over my controller.

Chilltownn

Smash Rookie
I'm probably just going to take 4 players into a free for all, all "humans" so I'll control them all. Just mess around, figure out every single tilt air and grab moves for all the original starting characters. Then just play through the SSE and unlock everyone.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Cry because Isaac isn't playable.

First thing: Play free for all matches with my family. Pit or Pokemon Trainer will likely be the first character I try, while my dad will likely go with Ike.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
After a light dinner and a movie, i begin to slowly dim the lights. Candles are lit, the atmosphere is warm as i begin to peel off her layers. I gently kiss her. She tightens as i casually open her, breaking her seal. I stare at awe as she lays there on my bed, everything revealed. I take her out and i pop it in. I shivered silently as she was taken over, ever so slowly. I reached over to my right to grab a smooth, white, slender toy. Pressing ON, i began to work with it. There was no use in moving it back and forth, I had full control with it's buttons. She starts up, her volume increases. I began to play with myself as she did more than i ever imagined. She was diverse, she took it slow, and best of all, she made the best sound. It was music to my ears. As this continued late into the night, i thought to myself, she's perfect.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
Sit down with my good friend, plug in our GC controllers that served us well for 2 years, 4 stock, Smashballs and ATs on medium, Animal Crossing level. I'm Olimar, He's Bowser.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
After a light dinner and a movie, i begin to slowly dim the lights. Candles are lit, the atmosphere is warm as i begin to peel off her layers. I gently kiss her. She tightens as i casually open her, breaking her seal. I stare at awe as she lays there on my bed, everything revealed. I take her out and i pop it in. I shivered silently as she was taken over, ever so slowly. I reached over to my right to grab a smooth, white, slender toy. Pressing ON, i began to work with it. There was no use in moving it back and forth, I had full control with it's buttons. She starts up, her volume increases. I began to play with myself as she did more than i ever imagined. She was diverse, she took it slow, and best of all, she made the best sound. It was music to my ears. As this continued late into the night, i thought to myself, she's perfect.
That's interesting and disterbing at the same time.:dizzy:

Symphony X

Smash Lord
This post is amazing. Bravo.

Also, by chance does your username have to do with [SCRUBS]? Or do I watch that show too much?

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
Cry that Ridley isn't playable....
Main Pokemon Trainer
Unlock R.O.B., Then Main him
....Curse Sakurai that Ridley isn't playable
...Pray that he is a downoadable character...

Fandangox

Smash Lord
well as soon as I get brawl I will use the box as a fan in warm days and the CD as a push paper and use the inctruction book to draw on it... or I could play with tha game... nah

(o_O) (>.<) (X.X) (-.O). Those w-were hard to dodge...

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
1. Unlock Sonic.
2. Play as Sonic, get used to his moves, then main him.
3. Play Classic Mode as Sonic
4. Play Vs. Mode as Sonic
5. Play SSE and post videos of it here.
6. Unlock Luigi.
7. Create Stages and Test Other Features the game has.
8. Unlock CD's and get songs to put on my stages.

Sonic is in, he deserved it, I like him, and for that and overall everything else, I'm maining Sonic.

ledhead

Smash Apprentice
That is just so.......different. Only on SWF can you find people who equate playing Smash to sex.....

seanovan

Smash Rookie
I'm probably going to play a few vs. matches to see which controller fits me well (most likely either GC or Classic controller), then tackle either SSE or Classic.

Charzonsos

Smash Cadet
Unlock Marth (if the beat classic mode with Ike thing is right). Then unlock Captain Falcon (still need a source for that one). Then unlock the other characters that I can and don't require SSE. After all that, play SSE till I beat it.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Idk, SSE with my friend probably, unlock all the characters and stages, but before that Play as Pit, PT and Diddy :).

Top Bottom