• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you going to do as soon as you get Brawl?

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
First, my sister and I are going to play a Two-minute match on versus with her being Yoshi and me being Samus (tradition since the first smash). Then we do matches in versus until she gets bored (hopefully unlocking Ness in the process). Then I'll customize My Music... Then I'm going to unlock all the characters I can not through the SSE, IE classic mode and so forth. Then I'll dive into the SSE and not stop playing ever.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
I will probably sit down with my 5 year old son and play some games with him. He love Pikachu and I love Wario. I have been waiting for Wario since the first SSB came out. When they moved the release date to Feb. 10th, it was going to be my Birthday gift to myself. Then when they pushed it back again, I cried a little on the inside :(
Then we'll probably play SSE Cooperatively and see how far we can get together.
Mike
What a true Father

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
I imagine I'll have a few friends around, so we'll definitely need to get some initial vs. matches in as an appetizer (I think I'll play my first match as Peach, and then go through the newcomers). Then the main course will be unlocking everything (including complete play through SSE), and for dessert... maybe a little stage builder. After that, I will spend my time (and probably time I don't have, too) playing EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER BECAUSE I'M GONNA MAIN EVERYONE!!! Actually, I'm just really excited to try everyone out. There's no doubt that I will not like characters that I played in Melee, or even like characters I hated in Melee...and my guess as to which newcomers I will like or not like may be completely off, too.

after an initial disappointment in the roster, I have, again, become excited after seeing more and more gameplay vids.

Midnight_Ang3l

Smash Rookie
Well I will probably rock some n00b face online then skip school the next day and then unlock everything using either my GCN or Classic controller. After unlocking hopefully go to MLG and rock some more face and have a lot of fun till the next installment =]

ThatInsaneKid

Smash Cadet
1. Force whoever is driving me to GameStop speed the whole way back to my house. ((60 MPH in a 45 MPH zone makes a five minute trip to the mall even shorter.))

2. Get out of the car as we pull up to the house so I don't have to wait for the garage door to open, then dash up to the front door, barging into the house.

3. Run to the TV room, ripping open the packaging as I go.

4. Get the disk in my Wii as fast as possible, while at the same time grabbing a controller.

5. Have a small seizure as I wait for the Wii to recognize the disk.

6. Repeat step 5 as the System Update starts.

7. Watch the opening video, peeing my pants in the excitement.

8. Go into versus mode with my two younger sisters.

9. Whoop their button-mashing butts with Ike in a five stock versus match, with only Smash Balls, PokeBalls, and Assist Trophies activated.

10. Repeat step 9 with Pikmin and Olimar instead.

11. Repeat step 9 with Pit instead.

12. Kick my little sisters out of my playing area, then start up SSE.

13. Spend the rest of the day playing SSE, and in turn beating it.

14. Mess around in Stage Builder.

15. Repeat step 9 with Lucario on the stage created from step 14.

16. Throw up and or faint, because this whole time I will have had nothing to eat or drink.

17. Repeat steps 8-17 non stop until I actually have to go to school.

The end. :DD

Except I'm probably not going to pee my pants, have a seizure, or faint. Or speed the whole way home.

But that's okay.

Most of the above process is, in fact, what I'm going to do.

:]

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I'll put the game in and I'll watch the intro. I will go into Classic Mode and Play Classic with 10 characters thus, unlocking Sonic. I'll Play as Sonic In Vs. Mode. I'll play The Subspace Emissary Co-Op with my dad until I finish it. Then, I will play the match I always waited for - Mario Vs. Sonic.

PokemonLegacy

Smash Apprentice
After a light dinner and a movie, i begin to slowly dim the lights. Candles are lit, the atmosphere is warm as i begin to peel off her layers. I gently kiss her. She tightens as i casually open her, breaking her seal. I stare at awe as she lays there on my bed, everything revealed. I take her out and i pop it in. I shivered silently as she was taken over, ever so slowly. I reached over to my right to grab a smooth, white, slender toy. Pressing ON, i began to work with it. There was no use in moving it back and forth, I had full control with it's buttons. She starts up, her volume increases. I began to play with myself as she did more than i ever imagined. She was diverse, she took it slow, and best of all, she made the best sound. It was music to my ears. As this continued late into the night, i thought to myself, she's perfect.
I'd be more aroused if this wasnt a Smash Bros Forum... ?_?

Mblade98

Smash Rookie
Assuming there's a midnight release (which is highly likely), my friends and I will have a sleepover at someone's house and play all night/morning long. Probably do some vs mode, unlock a few characters, maybe co-op.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I'd play a 3 stock VS match with each character in order, and my opponent would be the next person I would play with (eg I would play with Mario first against CPU DK, then I would be DK against Link etc) I would do this with all the charcters, then choose the charcter I had the most fun with and play through Classic on Easy, then start working on SSE.

Although I suppose that's 3 things, isn't it. ^_^'

Omhatoen

Smash Apprentice
Play it...
LOL! XD!

Same here, bro-heim!

I'm going to play with 2 of my friends; Sean and Cody. We're going to unlock all characters HOPEFULLY by 7am (time Cody leaves), then me and Sean play SSE together. After that, he stays night Sunday, too. Monday we both skip school, and he leaves that afternoon.

But mainly, we're all going to play VS mode and after we've gotten to adjust to brawl, we'll play Classic Mode separately (me as Meta Knight, Luigi, Mario, Ike, PKMN Trainer) (Sean as Link) (Cody as Fox, Falco, Wolf and Sonic).

Eventually around 1-2am, we'll start up a few Wi-Fi matches with the 3 of us versing some random person.

That's my daily outline.

Mewruler

Smash Cadet
Training mode with every character, then VS matches, then unlock a few chararcters through that, and then train more with them...then beat classic with 3 characters,break the targets, and then SSE....I get the game at 12......YEA!!!!!!!

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Training mode with every character, then VS matches, then unlock a few chararcters through that, and then train more with them...then beat classic with 3 characters,break the targets, and then SSE....I get the game at 12......YEA!!!!!!!
Yes but who will you play with first?

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I'll...First make love to the game, since it's pure sex...
then unwrap the game sniff the new game smell, slowly read the manual, place it in my Wii, watch the epic intro, then play some classic, then SSE, unlock characters, go online and kick ***! :D

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
If I get Brawl Sunday, I won't start playing until Monday. The 1st thing I'll do is beat SSE before going to any other mode.

illphil

Smash Apprentice
Gonna beat SSE that day, or try to. Then I will play classic, vs and events to get the remaining stuff, probably wifi with my friends in between.

RAAR

Smash Apprentice
I will unlcock falco! That'll make doing everything else mutch easyer.

fog joe jimb

Smash Rookie
1.well first i'm going to go to training mode and test every character's moves, final smashes and abilities to find out my favorite character

2.then train with that character

3.then probably go into sse with my friend and as i unlock each character I will go to training with them to see if I like them better than my current facvorite

4.after that I'm gonna play it til it breaks then cry then buy a new copy and repeat the last step over and over til sakurai realizes super smash bros. <insert smash game's name here> was the most epic game ever but it wasn't epic enough so he makes a new smash game

5. repeat step 4

Chaos_Dude

Smash Apprentice
I'll start unlocking things and prepare for my finals which happen to be that week, which sucks. BUT when that week is over, I'm throwing a huge party with all of my friends and we're going to play the hell out of it.

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
Either A: Do Classic as Pit
B: Co-op SSE
C: Versus match using Pit lol :]..against my friend and brother

Unlock all characters and stages within a week since it's march break... ACTUALLY give it 2 days

Im gunna no-life this game

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Scream like a little girl.

I'm barely kidding.

After the inevitable FALCON PAUNCH that will occur in my pants, I'll probably play through SSE, or force my friends over and play until our eyes bleed.

Chro

Smash Apprentice
Play 450 vs matches for 2 hours to unlock every character then teach my dad how to play.

Yeah, I'm going to unlock everyone as fast as possible (LOL SUICIDE) (does that make me a scrub then? I think so), and then teach MY dad how to play...

Smell it. Every page of the instructions and both sides of the disc.
LOL'd IRL.I have to put that in my sig.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I'll probably smell it too. I do that with every new game. The instruction book is the best part.

After the disc itself goes in my Wii, I will try out the new Peach, and then complete classic with Mario on Normal.

Top Bottom