• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

BrutalXSpawn

Smash Apprentice
Heroes of our time - Dragonforce
Ah dude,that band is so fake no lie. Saw em at Mayhem Hermin Li was drunk as **** and played a note short than what the music was actually going. Listen to Iced Earth or Rusty Coolie theyre both good Thrash and Speed Metal,Rusty Coolie is an amazing guitarist btw :D

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Ah dude,that band is so fake no lie. Saw em at Mayhem Hermin Li was drunk as **** and played a note short than what the music was actually going. Listen to Iced Earth or Rusty Coolie theyre both good Thrash and Speed Metal,Rusty Coolie is an amazing guitarist btw :D
They do sound sped up, which is why I do believe they're fake. They always sound like there's way too much going on, and I can't help but get the vibe that they're fake, and fake there live performances. But it's the fact that they attempt there live performances in the first place that has me arguing with myself.

BrutalXSpawn

Smash Apprentice
People can play like that,but they (Dragonforce) make it look like theyre not even playing like they should. Watch Rusty Coolie's Under The Influence. Amazing video,I swear you have to be on Meth to play at his skill level XD

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
People can play like that,but they (Dragonforce) make it look like theyre not even playing like they should. Watch Rusty Coolie's Under The Influence. Amazing video,I swear you have to be on Meth to play at his skill level XD
I saw them at Mayhem, but they were sober and the video was on Youtube, so I guess the focus wasn't where I'd be at... But they perform as if they're fake, too. So... It gets kind of... They seem fake, but if they're not fake then they're hella good. But I dislike the band because I personally believe they're fake.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
What does "seeming fake" entail exactly? Do you mean that the music is so fast and clean that they couldn't have played it without the aid of studio effects? This is actually true in Dragonforce's case. If you're talking about Rusty Cooley, he is actually just that good.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
What does "seeming fake" entail exactly? Do you mean that the music is so fast and clean that they couldn't have played it without the aid of studio effects? This is actually true in Dragonforce's case. If you're talking about Rusty Cooley, he is actually just that good.
Thing is they play that well during live performances... Not just recorded. So they fake it AND play it off just as good live. But thing is... They end up making it look faked out, too. Just by doing the things that they do on stage.

Like... For instance, the keyboard player rocking the keyboard back and forth while playing it? I mean... I find it hard to believe that they are good enough to pull any of there songs off because of so many reasons and details, but at the same time... I want to be able to believe it because there music isn't bad.

Top Bottom