• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some ridiculous combos

FFFF

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to find a list of every absurd, stupid, ridiculous or otherwise impossible Captain Falcon combo, preferrably ones involving a Falcon Punch. Ones with dumb nicknames are a huge plus.

I used to know a few more but I honestly forget most of them. The ones I can think of off hand are the Reign of Falcon, The Sacred Combo, The Taipon Punch, and that ****ing ridiculous moonwalked reverse falcon punch edgeguard g-reg pulled off.

I hear a couple things mentioned (and I'm not sure if they're jokes or not), but I'd like to find some descriptions or videos of dumb Captain Falcon tricks. If you have some other dumb combos you've invented feel free to post them.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
The Full Circle combo: raptor boost to slam dunk (aerial raptor boost)
The Air Jordan: Uair> slam dunk
*insert dumb name here*: (on fast fallers) raptor boost> raptor boost (the other way)>falcon kick
Just a few i've come up with over my time investigating stupid combos.

EDIT: how could i forget the Isai Combo? What's an Isai?

And lets not forget about Smash Tom's Combos...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzyTpas52vM

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
The one-two Falcon PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A>A> Falcon PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hax

Smash Champion
The Full Circle combo: raptor boost to slam dunk (aerial raptor boost)
The Air Jordan: Uair> slam dunk
*insert dumb name here*: (on fast fallers) raptor boost> raptor boost (the other way)>falcon kick
Just a few i've come up with over my time investigating stupid combos.

EDIT: how could i forget the Isai Combo? What's an Isai?

And lets not forget about Smash Tom's Combos...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzyTpas52vM
LMAO your posts are hilarious.. :laugh:

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
Full circle was too good, I like axe kick - down b off of stage - knee (only works once in a while :laugh:)

CHUK

Smash Ace
Edgeguard with bair to jump to reverse falcon punch. They will never expect what hit them. Do at high perecent :p

Lil'Falcon89

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to find a list of every absurd, stupid, ridiculous or otherwise impossible Captain Falcon combo, preferrably ones involving a Falcon Punch. Ones with dumb nicknames are a huge plus.

I used to know a few more but I honestly forget most of them. The ones I can think of off hand are the Reign of Falcon, The Sacred Combo, The Taipon Punch, and that ****ing ridiculous moonwalked reverse falcon punch edgeguard g-reg pulled off.

I hear a couple things mentioned (and I'm not sure if they're jokes or not), but I'd like to find some descriptions or videos of dumb Captain Falcon tricks. If you have some other dumb combos you've invented feel free to post them.
Try a > b followed by a raptor boost ,Falcon kick,and a roll for defensive purposes

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
this is going to sound crazy and rediculous and you might even get a headache for thinking about it but here goes... the knee......TO ANOTHER KNEE! i dare not go beyond a second knee for fear of captain falcon coming out of the TV and killing me.

Top Bottom