• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
The family computer is in the same room as the TV. Sometimes I'll be listening to music and my dad will come in and turn on the TV to watch something completely inane. At least give me a little bit of warning so I can put my headphones in. Cheeky.

I also ****ing hate when something has a two word name and the two words pseudo-rhyme. There's this shop where I live called 'Judy Cory' and it really annoys me. Thinking about it annoys me. Jesus Christ.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
People who hover behind you waiting to steal your parking spot while you're pulling out at a store. I'm tempted just to shut off my car and get out just to piss them off.

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
There are 3 things in this world that annoy me.

1. When I'm saying something and noone hears me. I mean, I'm right next to you but you don't hear a word I say. That tears me up inside.:(

2. Touching Velvet. It makes me feel like My skin is coming off.:urg:

3. Quagsires.:mad:

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I hate when women wear platform sandals that are too small for their feet, so they're toes hang over the front. Women are ********.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
People who don't conform, just for the sake of it. For no reason, other than "it's popular".

And people who cry when other people argue. Why are you crying? It's just attention seeking.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
There was this girl in my class who was preggers, and she was always munching on things like bread. She'd have a whole loaf of bread on her desk. Girl was only 2 months pregnant. It was more funny and absurd than annoying, though.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Well I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find a copy of Mario Kart Wii in any shop here so I'm gonna add things being sold out to my list.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Well I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find a copy of Mario Kart Wii in any shop here so I'm gonna add things being sold out to my list.
For real, I can't find it anywhere either. It blows, but we've started playing MK64 again..good times ensued.

Also, Pregnant women parking spots. They annoy me.

D

Deleted member

When someone plays an electric guitar when it's not connected to an amplifier. It's pointless.

FuryX

Smash Cadet
when your in school and you only have three minutes to get to class when it takes five minutes to walk to most classes and people walk slow in front of you or do their little handshakes that take a minute to do. or getting detention for being late to lunch.... i mean come on its lunch its like the furthest away class from every other one and making everyone go to the furthest entrance of the lunch room everyday doesn't help; not only that lunch is basically like a free period. another annoyance is little douche bags who think there cool so they write **** all over the bathroom walls and end up getting the rest of the school on bathroom lock down so you have to wait around ten minutes to sign in to the only bathroom available.

Goldmick

Smash Rookie
I hate when my wii doesn't load the game disc ad says, push eject and reset the wii console..
And it takes like 20 min to make the wii load the game.. Ughh. It' s so annoying, and more when you're about to play with a friend on online.. And your friend gets desperate and doesn't play cause you don;t get online..

FuryX

Smash Cadet
You get detention for being late to lunch? We don't even have to stay in the school for lunch, we can go wherever we want.
yup, it doesn't happen a lot but it still happens. most of the time since there is a stage in the lunch room they put you on stage; and if they see you a second time on the stage they either give you a lunch detention or after school. anyways we can only go were we want to in junior and senior year and i just finished 8th grade so i am a freshman now O.o.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Fake Breasts annoy me.

Small chested women for the win!

I was out watching the UFC fight (F*CK YEAH GRIFFIN) and this middle aged hooker walked in wearing a low cut *tight* shirt showing silicone cleavage. I resisted the urge to ask her how much they cost... but ewwww, Fake boobs FTL

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Especially on planes when you can't escape/ kill them (without being noticed at least).
Oh God there has to be a way. Can't I just slip a little rat poison into the box that holds their stupid animal crackers while mom and dad are napping? That would be so ninja.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Oh God there has to be a way. Can't I just slip a little rat poison into the box that holds their stupid animal crackers while mom and dad are napping? That would be so ninja.
I can see you've considered this before, good to see.

Oh and I second the fake breasts thing, no one wants to see that.

Dedu

Smash Lord
my mum.

and now lately, my dog, because he's been coughing non stop these days.
When you hear him cough it sounds like a 1 second gap metronome coughing away to alert you to the dog's presence.
We tried codeine, that worked for a month (yay!) and now he's resisting the codeine (nay...)

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
What's wrong with your dog?

Another annoyance: People who ***** and moan about things at parties. Stfu and quit ruining it for everyone else

Program

Smash Apprentice
Someone losing in brawl, then johning about spacing.

Someone who loses and then tells you that your too predictable.

Nefarious

Smash Apprentice
didnt start bothering me till now. when i let someone use my controller, and they get there hands all sweaty.

@solaris
your sig pwns.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
People who say they can do everything better than you. This happens to me a heluva lot. And when they do it, they lose, or it falls apart!!

Cats that want in your room.

Grammar Nazis

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Compulsive liars.

I used to know a guy who would just make stuff up about something just to have something to say that would make him sound informed, then it would turn out he was wrong and he'd deny ever saying it and go on to do the same thing again. He'd also do the same thing when talking about stuff he'd done or seen. If you know the character Hap Shaughnessy from The Red Green Show, he was basically like him, but more believable.

~rh

Smash Lord
When people attempt to "play" ITG with me... on the carpet next to the machine.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
What's REALLY annoying is having a "relative" that uses Spyware on you.

Especially when you're going on a posting spree like I am right now.

Top Bottom