• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What about Paper Mario?

Zevox

Smash Lord
It's funny how so many people here are obssessed with the thoughts of having "the same character", when characters like Paper Mario and WW Link are very different, it's just that they are another version of the character.
Precisely. A different version of the same character is still the same character, no matter minor artistic differences. We have Mario, and he represents all of his games and forms as-is. We have Link, and he represents all of his games and forms as-is. There is no purpose served by giving us two Links or two Marios, because they're still the same person, representing the same series. Its redundant.

Gotaan said:
If Paper Mario wasn't even a game based on Mario, and was called Paper Vario (Don't mind the namejust an example) and was wearing Orange instead, but besides this the game would almost be the same. Could he now deserve a spot? At least think about this, and find the wrong in this.
If he were different character, perhaps. It would depend on if he were popular or important enough to Nintendo - and you must admit, if he weren't Mario, its not likely he'd be even as popular as he is, and certainly importance would take a huge hit. But the whole point is that he is Mario, and Mario is already in.

Gotaan said:
So, it's really between AT or playable, because they need good representation.
And thats just the thing - they have such already. Mario and Link are in, and those characters are just Mario and Link with slightly different looks. The various forms they appear in don't all need to be represented individually, because the core character represents them all.

Gotaan said:
Paper Mario and Mario are different characters, but there the same person. So there (almost) as much different as Bowser is different to Bowser Jr.
What are you talking about? Same person = same character. And Bowser and Bowser Jr are different characters - Bowser Jr is Bowser's son. It would be more accurate to say Bowser and Baby Bowser, since those two are actually the same character. (Note: I do not support Bowser Jr, just pointing out the error.)

Gotaan said:
Some people need to think more about the game itself than the screen selection.
Please, the whole point of SSB is to pit different characters from across Nintendo's games against each other in combat. We are thinking of the game itself, that just means thinking of more than a simple set of moves, and thinking of the actual characters themselves. If a character is redundant, having different moves won't change that. We could make an entire roster of Marios and Links all with different abilities if we so desired, but that wouldn't be better than making the kind of roster Melee had, no matter if Mario and Link are the two most important/popular characters Nintendo has ever had. Mario and Link are in, and thats all they need - thats all any one character needs.

Zevox

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I Support him , Why ? Because i like Paper mario (YES IVE BEATEN SMRPG >_<.) So what , I Support him what are you gonna do...Sue me ? It's just hype , It's not like i'm going to do something bad if he doesen't make the cut +_+ Why was there a thread needed just to flame this idea in the first place ? I Don't get it :/.

samgamereviews

Smash Cadet
Im just going to clear everything up in a few sentences. While Paper Mario games are awesome (Except Super paper Mario which is okay like i said before) we already have a decent Mario. Paper Mario Should be an AT at the most. But definetly he should be a trophy.

EDIT

Hooray! im not a Smash N00b anymore!

Gotann

Smash Apprentice
Although some of you guys make very good arguements, but you don't seem to be getting my whole point of my posts.
O well, I've made my points so there's no use for me to argue any further. It's up to you guys if you want to understand or not. :)
All there is to do is wait and find out whether they are playable or not. Although, I have almost as much doubts that they'll be playable as well.
Arrgh! Thinking about all this is so frustrating.:psycho:

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
I often find the "same character so doesn't deserve dual representation" argument a little bit like splitting hairs. A character could be the most unique character in the world and yet because it's technically the same character as somebody already represented (which actually in Paper Mario and Wind Waker Link's isn't the case) then it can't be allowed. It just all feels a bit intolerant, that's all.

Sure I'm not too keen on clones appearing in Brawl, but Cel-Shaded Link with mask transformations? Or a character that has paper-folding and star-power abilities? And I'm sold.

Having said all that, perhaps it would be nice to see a character from the Paper Mario universe represented other than the moustached Mazza himself, like Lord Crump or, as someone suggested early, Vivian. Vivian and Geno could then both come from a same Mario RPG franchise or something. As for Cel-Shaded Link... well, I certainly want to see the Cel-Shaded Zelda universe represented somehow... through a stage perhaps... though it would be fantastic to see somebody like King of Hyrule (the guy that the King of Red Lions actually was) be a playable, pretty obscure character.

GamenerdAdvance

Smash Apprentice
That whole Paper Vario would be a valid excuse if it were true, but it isn't. Sure a 2D guy in a suit would be awesome, but the 2D guy we are talking about is still Mario. It is set in the Mario Universe with Mario Characters even if the game is different.

The same goes for WW Link. It's still Link because it is set in the same universe with the same Legend of Zelda characters. Why should Mario get in twice while perfectly good characters like Geno and Bowser Jr. have to get knocked down a peg?

And don't say that Bowser Jr. and Bowser would be clones because they aren't the same people, and are completely unique from each other. Paper Mario and Mario are still well known for their jumping skills and are basically the same person except one Mario was made with a reduced budget.
I know I'm being a bit anal here, but I hope you're aware that WW Link and TP Link are two completely different people who are unrelated and exist in different timelines.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I often find the "same character so doesn't deserve dual representation" argument a little bit like splitting hairs. A character could be the most unique character in the world and yet because it's technically the same character as somebody already represented (which actually in Paper Mario and Wind Waker Link's isn't the case) then it can't be allowed. It just all feels a bit intolerant, that's all.
How can that be excessive? Do you really want 4-5 characters that are representing the same character where their could be a better chance for different characters being in there (ex: Geno, Wolf, Ridley, Midna, etc)? They can be the most unique and interesting alterations with the most interesting original movesets towards their counterparts, but if that character has a similar name as the character that is already in the game, then we have problems.

Sure I'm not too keen on clones appearing in Brawl, but Cel-Shaded Link with mask transformations? Or a character that has paper-folding and star-power abilities? And I'm sold.
I guess you're also not keen on what characters are actually created. There is no such thing as a Cel-Shaded Link w/ mask transformations. Get your facts straight buddy. They might have different abilities, but did it occur to you that do they represent they whole series as a whole? Paper Mario doesn't represent the whole series of Mario, it only represent Paper Mario series. Normal Mario represents all the Marios, so why do we need another one?

Having said all that, perhaps it would be nice to see a character from the Paper Mario universe represented other than the moustached Mazza himself, like Lord Crump or, as someone suggested early, Vivian. Vivian and Geno could then both come from a same Mario RPG franchise or something. As for Cel-Shaded Link... well, I certainly want to see the Cel-Shaded Zelda universe represented somehow... through a stage perhaps... though it would be fantastic to see somebody like King of Hyrule (the guy that the King of Red Lions actually was) be a playable, pretty obscure character.
Yeah, think different characters. That is the key when we want new characters in Brawl, Vivian is a fine choice and she different from Mario, so you got something going for you. However, I don't believe KoRL would be playable though since he's no much of a fighter in anyway, but who I'm to judge. If you want some representation for CS Link, then your best bet would be a stage based off of them or a trophy of him.

I know I'm being a bit anal here, but I hope you're aware that WW Link and TP Link are two completely different people who are unrelated and exist in different timelines.
That's true, but guess what? They're both Link! No matter how badly you separate the two (even dimensionally), they both Links. We need only one and we got one, so there is no need for another one.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
All of you make good points and arguments but theres something I wish to point out...

Vivian (PM's 1 of many of his partners) Got on the poll. Did PM? No.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=71872

I choose her to represent the Paper Series while Geno represents SMRPG and we got the bros for the bros RPGs.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
All of you make good points and arguments but theres something I wish to point out...

Vivian (PM's 1 of many of his partners) Got on the poll. Did PM? No.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=71872

I choose her to represent the Paper Series while Geno represents SMRPG and we got the bros for the bros RPGs.
By this logic we can say that Mew has a better chance than Lucario and Black knight has a better chance than Michiah +_+ =_=! [/sarcasim].
Seriously just give it a rest , Like we need more hate threads around here :ohwell:.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
By this logic we can say that Mew has a better chance than Lucario and Black knight has a better chance than Michiah +_+ =_=! [/sarcasim].
Seriously just give it a rest , Like we need more hate threads around here :ohwell:.
I did ask for the opinions of others about WHY he should get in when we already have Mario. It can't be a total hate thread if I did ask for a counter arguement right? And if it is then fine its a hate thread, but Im just asking as to why people want him in if they hated the doctor for being another Mario. As for the moves, if would be awesome if it was different but Id give it to Mario since HE IS MARIO!

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I did ask for the opinions of others about WHY he should get in when we already have Mario. It can't be a total hate thread if I did ask for a counter arguement right? And if it is then fine its a hate thread, but Im just asking as to why people want him in if they hated the doctor for being another Mario. As for the moves, if would be awesome if it was different but Id give it to Mario since HE IS MARIO!
Ok sorry for making that sound like a hate flame but the idea of putting in Vivian Instead of paper mario is like putting in something like Jeff or paula without ness , Which is stupid <_<.
To begin with it's because Doctor mario is hardly popular and very hated and has hardly any potential for a unique moveset @_@ , On the other hand Paper mario is insanely popular (Which puts well for a "Newcomer" AKA Replacement for the doc then geno to please the poll's And the "Newbs" To smash bros.) Has the potential for a unique moveset and is totally different , IF your going to use the "HE IS MARIO" Arguement then let me pull something...We don't need King dedede do we right ? Bowser is already a villian @_@ [/sarcasm] Paper mario also reps' The Maro RPG And is wanted in whether you like it or not , Only thing is if sakurai considers him in.
Oh and FYI The "ZOMG HE'S ANOTHER MARIO" Arguement is quite ridiculous , If they have the potential for a unique moveset are Highly popular and supported and Rep a well part of the succesors series i don't see why not.
Think on it this way , Would you rather want Doc And the regular young link to return with there cloned movesets or Paper mario and WW Link @_@ ? Err yeah , You lived with it in melee and if they have them unique in brawl it's not going to matter , That's why i support him...I Just like him , And if you have a problem with that and didn't understand any of this sue me and go be a "OTHER CHARS" Hater @_@.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Ok sorry for making that sound like a hate flame but the idea of putting in Vivian Instead of paper mario is like putting in something like Jeff or paula without ness , Which is stupid <_<.
To begin with it's because Doctor mario is hardly popular and very hated and has hardly any potential for a unique moveset @_@ , On the other hand Paper mario is insanely popular (Which puts well for a "Newcomer" AKA Replacement for the doc then geno to please the poll's And the "Newbs" To smash bros.) Has the potential for a unique moveset and is totally different , IF your going to use the "HE IS MARIO" Arguement then let me pull something...We don't need King dedede do we right ? Bowser is already a villian @_@ [/sarcasm] Paper mario also reps' The Maro RPG And is wanted in whether you like it or not , Only thing is if sakurai considers him in.
Oh and FYI The "ZOMG HE'S ANOTHER MARIO" Arguement is quite ridiculous , If they have the potential for a unique moveset are Highly popular and supported and Rep a well part of the succesors series i don't see why not.
Think on it this way , Would you rather want Doc And the regular young link to return with there cloned movesets or Paper mario and WW Link @_@ ? Err yeah , You lived with it in melee and if they have them unique in brawl it's not going to matter , That's why i support him...I Just like him , And if you have a problem with that and didn't understand any of this sue me and go be a "OTHER CHARS" Hater @_@.
Look we're both Geno fans I don't see why we are arguing over fact.

Vivian got on the poll. PM didn't even make a mention except maybe Vivian is from PM series.

Geno got 4, its unknown how many Vivian got, but seeing as she isnt a AT yet who knows. And since PM wasnt even mentioned but WW link was has make you think.

Also I would rather have PM and WW Link over those 2 AND Waluigi. But seeing as to how nether of the 2 are coming back and Waluigi is a hybrid with nothing but FILLER all over him there are more possiblites then Mario in paper form.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Look we're both Geno fans I don't see why we are arguing over fact.

Vivian got on the poll. PM didn't even make a mention except maybe Vivian is from PM series.

Geno got 4, its unknown how many Vivian got, but seeing as she isnt a AT yet who knows. And since PM wasnt even mentioned but WW link was has make you think.

Also I would rather have PM and WW Link over those 2 AND Waluigi. But seeing as to how nether of the 2 are coming back and Waluigi is a hybrid with nothing but FILLER all over him there are more possiblites then Mario in paper form.
Anyhow Yeah we are both geno fans (How'd you now this O: ?) Anyhow the only thing helping Paper mario is the fact that he is highly supported (Like Lucario or Michiah for many reasons i don't want to go into <_<.) Geno got 5 mentions in sakurai's journal on that (Fatmanonice who posted on here at Page 3 nows that :p (Yes i know him... O:.) The poll's aren't Even the most "ZOMG" Part but they do help most characters (And most likely MOST Characters will be from the poll as expected.) And yes that is true.

And that's the point , We lived with it during melee With Dr.Mario and young link + Pichu yet they weren't unique so if We get WW Link and/or Paper mario will it really kill anyone ? They would have "UNIQUE" Movesets unlike Dr.Mario , The regular Young link , And pichu and are highly popular and supported (Well Paper mario isn't as much as WW Link.) so it's not like sakurai would be torturing all of us to put them in , The only thing different is they would have "MARIO" Or "LINK" In there name and are from the same series so i don't really see the problem to hate them for that (And yes i now Paper mario is less likely than WW Link.) And that's my point on that.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I know we're both Geno fans because you haven't argued about Geno and you're part of the alliance =p

Kyle29

Smash Apprentice
I agree with the thread creator. Why do you people want two versions of a character. If WW link is in the game I will be pissed. Another copy of link??? What will be his name? He will be taking up space that some other character deseves more. Besides that idea just screams clone. We don't want any more of that would we? Seriously... now someone like Bowser Jr. would be tollerable. He is no spinoff of a perviously created character, and he is totally unique. Oh slso Geno deserves it way more than mario made out of paper.

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman
he wouldn't be a clone, thats the whole reason of the PAPER part. I think you just say hes a clone because he is another mario. in reality, he isn't "mario", but rather a different form of mario.

Gotann

Smash Apprentice
I know I said I would stop arguing over this, but something else came to my mind.:)

I think people are overexaggerating just a little with the clone and "same person" thing. I mean if Sakurai really said he wasn't going to include clones, then that he mostly meant nobody was going to play the same. Because Falco and Ganodorf are completly different from C. Falcon and Fox, and yet they were still clone because they had the same moveset.
Of course, this argument can be looked at differently if you're looking characters like Dr. Mario or Pichu. But anyways, let's not talk about this.

Let's look at characters like Zamus, which is another version of Samus, but plays completly different. And there's Sheik, who is possibly going to make it, which is another version of Zelda. So these girls can get another version, but not others.
Ah! But wait! These characters won't/wouldn't take an extra place in the roster. So, the real problem is not having another version, but to not take some other character's place, in a roster that can possibly be filled almost 40 or even 50. I really don't think there's that much characters left that deserves to be a playable. And if they do take place, do other characters like Tom Nook/Animal Crosser or C. Olimar deserves the spot more because they are in different series and are completly different, mm, makes me wonder?

Anyways, it's in whatever way you want to look at this. I'm thinking more of gameplay (That means I think they're worthy than characters like Tom Nook or Balloon Fighter) and importance in series (That means people like Vivian or Tetra shouldn't be thought about first)

I wonder how Sakurai thinks. If he thinks like you guys (Two of version of the same character is too much, we need people who are completlydifferent), or people like me (Doesn't matter, as long as the character looks and plays differently).

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I think people are overexaggerating just a little with the clone and "same person" thing. I mean if Sakurai really said he wasn't going to include clones, then that he mostly meant nobody was going to play the same. Because Falco and Ganodorf are completly different from C. Falcon and Fox, and yet they were still clone because they had the same moveset.
Of course, this argument can be looked at differently if you're looking characters like Dr. Mario or Pichu. But anyways, let's not talk about this.
Yeah, cause you know that Dr Mario and Pichu are bascially the same characters towards Mario and Pikachu. Besides, he could have mention alterations as well.

Let's look at characters like Zamus, which is another version of Samus, but plays completly different. And there's Sheik, who is possibly going to make it, which is another version of Zelda. So these girls can get another version, but not others.
That's because Zelda and Samus have transformational counterparts. They transform into them by certain requirements and which is for strong reasons because of their series' history. It's fine for characters like Zelda and Samus to have 2-in-1 setup since its more natural for them. If they would have done it with Mario and Link, it would have been fine, but unfortunately, it didn't happen, so there is no point of adding more Marios or Links.

Ah! But wait! These characters won't/wouldn't take an extra place in the roster. So, the real problem is not having another version, but to not take some other character's place, in a roster that can possibly be filled almost 40 or even 50. I really don't think there's that much characters left that deserves to be a playable. And if they do take place, do other characters like Tom Nook/Animal Crosser or C. Olimar deserves the spot more because they are in different series and are completly different, mm, makes me wonder?
That's the whole point in Brawl, we need completely different characters, and there isn't a poor character choice for the Nintendo lineup. Which makes me wonder, are your doubting interesting brand-new characters from recent games for revamped and alternated forms of the same being? Hmmm...makes me wonder why we need more of the same character when there is already one on there representing the ENTIRE series.

Anyways, it's in whatever way you want to look at this. I'm thinking more of gameplay (That means I think they're worthy than characters like Tom Nook or Balloon Fighter) and importance in series (That means people like Vivian or Tetra shouldn't be thought about first)
They maybe worthy in gameplay and have stronger importance, but that's because they're are Mario and Link, so why do we need more? No matter how badly you think they are different and no matter how badly their moves are original, they are Mario and Link.

I wonder how Sakurai thinks. If he thinks like you guys (Two of version of the same character is too much, we need people who are completlydifferent), or people like me (Doesn't matter, as long as the character looks and plays differently).
Nobody knows really, but I'll bet my dollar he knows that originally comes from many than just one.

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
I want Paper Mario, and I'll tell you why.

Own franchise.
Enough differentiation from Regular Mario to merit a unique moveset.
The setting of the games are not even in the same "universe".

For example, Paper Mario can ground pound, use a hammer, and use assistants like Thoreau and Goombario to aid him. And he's pretty much guaranteed to have different stats because he's paper.

Also, there's no reason there can't be two 2D characters in Brawl. That's like saying there shouldn't be two princesses in Brawl, or two monkeys.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I just need to ask why people want him in. He's just another Mario. Give him a hammer, make him paper, give him cool abilities like turn into tube, it doesn't matter he's still Mario. I love playing his games but seriously I don't want to see another Mario clone, hell I even mained the doctor but according to the smash community he is not like for being a clone just like Pichu and Falco and Roy, but Falco is liked.

I can't understand your logic when you hated the Doc, but you want another Mario.

Oh and heres another point, we already have a 2D being! GAME AND WATCH!

So if you want Paper Mario fine, but just tell me why.
This version gets the Fireball, Young Link was another Link in Melee(PM wont be a clone), and his franchise deserves representation.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Vivian got on the poll, she could easily represent the Paper Mario series.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
I just need to ask why people want him in. He's just another Mario. Give him a hammer, make him paper, give him cool abilities like turn into tube, it doesn't matter he's still Mario. I love playing his games but seriously I don't want to see another Mario clone, hell I even mained the doctor but according to the smash community he is not like for being a clone just like Pichu and Falco and Roy, but Falco is liked.

I can't understand your logic when you hated the Doc, but you want another Mario.

Oh and heres another point, we already have a 2D being! GAME AND WATCH!

So if you want Paper Mario fine, but just tell me why.
If you're one of those people who want WW Link in, I'll just die.

I don't want either in, period, even if I loved their games.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
should be pretty obvious that I dont want PM in cause hes mario only paper. As for the joke thing, why is everyon asking me that? No its not a joke she got on the poll and Paper MArio didn't, if you didn't play The Thousand Year Door thats your problem, but since she was on the poll, she's a female, she can use magic and she hasn't been a AT yet I want her in, you know what? Im going to make a icon of her with my crappy art skills *goes to paint*

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
should be pretty obvious that I dont want PM in cause hes mario only paper. As for the joke thing, why is everyon asking me that? No its not a joke she got on the poll and Paper MArio didn't, if you didn't play The Thousand Year Door thats your problem, but since she was on the poll, she's a female, she can use magic and she hasn't been a AT yet I want her in, you know what? Im going to make a icon of her with my crappy art skills *goes to paint*
Go eat some Game and Watch for Brunch and some The main character represents the series for Dinner.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I want Paper Mario, and I'll tell you why.

Own franchise.
Enough differentiation from Regular Mario to merit a unique moveset.
The setting of the games are not even in the same "universe".
So what? Dr. Mario has its own franchise. And Mario from Mario RPG isn't in the same universe either.

For example, Paper Mario can ground pound, use a hammer, and use assistants like Thoreau and Goombario to aid him. And he's pretty much guaranteed to have different stats because he's paper.
Zelda 2 Link can throw fireballs, jump really high, transform into a fairy, and summon lightning bolts. I think he deserves to be playable. /sarcasm

Also, there's no reason there can't be two 2D characters in Brawl. That's like saying there shouldn't be two princesses in Brawl, or two monkeys.
At the least the two princesses and two apes aren't alternate forms of each other. BTW, Mr. Game and Watch starred in the first LCD handheld games ever made and has a big part in Nintendo history unlike Paper Mario who is just a paper version of Mr. Nintendo.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Go eat some Game and Watch for Brunch and some The main character represents the series for Dinner.
Or we could think more outside the box and include lesser known characters and have representation. We don't need the main characters to represent everything. Pikachu wasn't a main character in the first 2 pokemon games, the main character was the boy you controlled.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
If you oppose Paper Mario, you MUST oppose Geno too, right? I mean, Paper Mario IS the continuation of Geno's game along with Superstar Saga. I saw on a site with the Japanese version saying that the Paper Mario thing had a "2" The Superstar Saga sequel thing is just pure conjecture, though. Anyways, opposing Geno means you oppose Paper Mario.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Or we could think more outside the box and include lesser known characters and have representation. We don't need the main characters to represent everything. Pikachu wasn't a main character in the first 2 pokemon games, the main character was the boy you controlled.
Anime, Yellow, major fanbase, and Movies. I shouldn't have to spoonfeed you this simple information, son.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
If you oppose Paper Mario, you MUST oppose Geno too, right? I mean, Paper Mario IS the continuation of Geno's game along with Superstar Saga. I saw on a site with the Japanese version saying that the Paper Mario thing had a "2" The Superstar Saga sequel thing is just pure conjecture, though. Anyways, opposing Geno means you oppose Paper Mario.
Really? Just because I dont like one character dosen't mean I oppose another. Yes the Paper series is supposed to be a sequel to SMRPG but it isnt because it branched off into its own series. SMRPG was the staple.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Anime, Yellow, major fanbase, and Movies. I shouldn't have to spoonfeed you this simple information, son.
Notice I said first 2 games, meaning Red and Blue. Was Pikachu a pokemon you had to get in those games? No, up to the player. Besides Im only talking games not other media related things like a cartoon series. And gee thanks for telling me this info which i didn't know off already senior citizen.../sarcasm

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Wrong, Paper Mario is a spiritual sequel towards SMRPG, not a direct one. In other words, it not canon towards SMRPG history. So technically:

Opposing Paper Mario=/= Opposing Geno

y3nia659

Smash Ace
we defenitly don't need Mario in again. Paper Mario is already covered by Mario.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Notice I said first 2 games, meaning Red and Blue. Was Pikachu a pokemon you had to get in those games? No, up to the player. Besides Im only talking games not other media related things like a cartoon series. And gee thanks for telling me this info which i didn't know off already senior citizen.../sarcasm
When you refer to red or blue, you refer to the same game. Yellow is just a special edition. Pikachu is the most recognized Pokemon there is, and that's a fact. The Anime is why everyone bought R/B/Y/G, it was a major sucess. The most sucessful game in the world, for a fact.

Top Bottom