• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WGW's guide to Bowser in Brawl {Attacks added, Glossary developing}

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Gimpy's vid has been added, I threw in that automated response email from Nintendo jsut to prevent any further discussion on this thread about it, and added in little tidbits I've picked up from Gimpy, which I will do more, and totally revamp the layout of information after the much anticipated Bowser update on Gimpys Brawl Impressions thread.

That is all for now.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Bowser isn't "Cute". He's bad@$$!!! lollerskates.

Uhh...I think gold-shelled Bowser looks like a bear. Anyone think so? Look at his arms and legs, then look at how he is standing. He's in bear-bling form.

I don't like red bowser.
don't tell me what bowser is or is not

bowser is adorable

and the red bowser is the best, he's the fastest and the strongest in melee anyways

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
I'm still a fan of the original Bowser colors.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Wow Bowser smasher...maybe you should go play some halo >_<

By the way, due to the influx of information thanks to Gimpy(no caps)fish's noticably large section on him, I'll be redoing my first page to lay out the information in as organized a manner as possible.

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
I see no real complaints about the improvements and changes about Bowser. I've watched as many videos and read as many discussions as I could, and it seems that he just doesn't fail anywhere. At least compared to what we're used to.

Bowser being in mid-tear sounds plausible. Good enough to be noticed, but not spammed to hell.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Updated, reformatted, rewritten.
It took longer than I expected to disect all that info and organize it.
Makes me respect all that Gimpy put into the Brawl Impressions thread all the more, and I'm only doing one character XD

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
You dog, you.
If you have the time, is there anything glaringly important to add, subtract, or revise?

EDIT: I'm going to work on adding some screen shots of attacks to add to my developing guide. Glossary is starting up, most of the stuff is based on Gamecube controller when i say stuff like the control stick. Obviously its different for the wiimote on its side style.

EDIT 2: All the footage is too low of quality to snag screenshots of it. Maybe once we get some more videos or something.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I have the same one from when Blockbuster sold promotional toys and stuff back in the day. I have a few Mario-Kart promotional toys as well. Pretty cool stuff.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
nice job on this thread, buddy.
its really developed, and i find myself going to read it almost every other day just for the heck of it.
I'll see you in a few minutes.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Nice night of smash man, BOOZER CUTE >_<
COD3's marth ain't got sh** on me.

Also I'm going to keep expanding the glossary people. No big news.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I have the same one from when Blockbuster sold promotional toys and stuff back in the day. I have a few Mario-Kart promotional toys as well. Pretty cool stuff.
Awww. D:
It's a shame I wasn't around to get one. :cry:

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
Lol I got that plushie from an anime convention but anyway im glad bowser isnt leaning towards high teir. All I was hoping for was for him to be playable in brawl (kinda like idk gannon or doc in melee) that way you kind still be known for playing bowser and still place well in tournys.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Thank's, I'll add the video. People are going to need to bear with me and even help me out on the videos. I'm planning a tournaments and something fell through on the venue so we're scrambling to ifnd some where new and re organize everything, so I'm devoting alot of attention to that.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
lol, no worries gimpy, someone asked me for a link to it because they couldn't find it and brought it to my attention.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i have a friend who is getting the japanese version of the game. maybe i can get some percents thrown in with the corresponding attacks.

EDIT: THANKS FOR THE STICKY

Top Bottom