• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westchester area

dostovei15

Smash Apprentice
We're having a tourney at our college the adddress is
171 White plains rd
Bronxville, NY 10708

On the 22 of jan

dostovei15

Smash Apprentice
therell be a 5 dollar entry fee for a cash prize for the winner, right now i only have 1v1 scheduled but if enough people show we could concienably have 2v2 tourney as well.

if u need directions AIM me......if ur coming from the city and need a ride from the bronxvilee train station let me now so i can pick u up. It will start in the afternoon, not sure on the time yet though probably round 1 or 2....we have a soda machine in the lounge...ill try to have some soda or water or something available. What other info do u guys need?

dostovei15

Smash Apprentice
yea i guess therell be rules, but im not sure what this controller cancel thng u speak of is however if its a glitch i can not see how that would be tolerated.

dostovei15

Smash Apprentice
ok here are the rules well be following typical mlg rules. Stock will be set to five with 10 minutes. Best of three matches. For the final match it will be best of 5 matches. There will be 3 tv's all decent size 20 plus inchs.

Bring your own controller or dont complain about the controller provided u.

Stage selection will be left up to the two playing. If neither one can decide than either FD, Battlefield, Fod , yoshis story or Pokemon stadium will be chosen at random.

Ties broken by sudden death.

Please conduct yourself in a manner becoming of a human being ie. if ur opponent doesnt like u talking, dont talk. Be polite and considerate of one another.

Cheating will result in an ejection. Cheating would be decided by an unbiased judge. an example of cheating would be like un plugging ur opponents controller.

You can change characters between matches if u like.

No unecssary pausing of the game.

Any other questions please ask, did i leave something out please ask

Thanx

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
I'd still like some answers on the gay sex.... ;)

And a rule against sh*t talking?? Is this East coast or not? :mad:

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
noiiice. gill we should play some time. I mean.. you're so close. Sometime this week if you and/or tetra are around let's rock

dostovei15

Smash Apprentice
sh*t talking is at players discretion, we just ask that if your opponent doesnt like it during the match, please respect their wishes....

Current count is 12 people coming.

dostovei15

Smash Apprentice
ok there can be gay sex after the tourney, Neo AIM me at Dostovei15 and well talk about getting u there and back, ill post all the info a litttle later in one big post, k thanks guys

dostovei15

Smash Apprentice
dostovei15 said:
We're having a tourney at our college the adddress is
171 White plains rd
Bronxville, NY 10708

Be there 2 pm we start
For directions please AIM me at Dostovei15

ok here are the rules well be following typical mlg rules. Stock will be set to five with 10 minutes. Best of three matches. For the final match it will be best of 5 matches. There will be 3 tv's all decent size 20 plus inchs.

Bring your own controller or dont complain about the controller provided u.

Stage selection will be left up to the two playing. If neither one can decide than either FD, Battlefield, Fod , yoshis story or Pokemon stadium will be chosen at random.

Ties broken by sudden death.

Please conduct yourself in a manner becoming of a human being ie. if ur opponent doesnt like u talking, dont talk. Be polite and considerate of one another.

Cheating will result in an ejection. Cheating would be decided by an unbiased judge. an example of cheating would be like un plugging ur opponents controller.

You can change characters between matches if u like.

No unecssary pausing of the game.

Any other questions please ask, did i leave something out please ask
I think thats everything i expect 8 people from our school but more probably will show up . Last time we had a fest here we had about 8 turn out this time i expect double because people who couldnt make it to the fest are coming tot his tourney.

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
killafox said:
yo me and my brother would like to go to practice for the Gauntlet on the 28th we just need directions to the train station and then u can just pick us up from there.we live in the bronx.
YES!!! There is also a HUGE GAY ORGY on the 28th so i want to practice and train for that so as long as there is gay sex I will be there.
:laugh:

dostovei15

Smash Apprentice
Tournament is over, everyhting went down as planned, thanx to everyone who showed up. There will be vids of some of the matches going up soon so u can look for those in the video discussion area.

.i/p.

Smash Cadet
im looking for tourneys or friendlies in wetchester please contact to me

Top Bottom