• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

Hao

Smash Journeyman
So that's me, Callum and you haha.

If there isn't at least, 6 people there won't be much point to this, might as well just go my house instead or some **** (or just save you the trip and post pone this for another day).

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Probably not. Depends if this goes forward or not.

Still a chance I could go Sheff tho.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Best start early then? Make sure we get it done in time. I'm sure we will but just to make sure. Plus gives time for Nandos afterwards ;)

Smudge

Smash Lord
Can't make this Saturday sorry, still bogged down with Tonsillitis.

Birmingham isn't too far away tbh (1h 50m train journey) so leaving at 10 gets me therer for 12, good 7 hours of smash and be home for 9, I can live with that.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Yeniths doesn't think he'll be able to make it tomorrow, his exact words being "Nt looking good for tomorw =( "

You guys still want this on?

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
when are you guys next free? i really want a small midland people tourney....i'm getting worse at this game :S

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I've quit Smash now for anyone that actually cares.

The smash scene is dying and I have no interest in supporting it anymore. Mainly due to smashboards being full of losers and mods who ban me everytime I make a new account, and the scene full of deluded idiots who think they're amazing at the game when they're really not.

I've thrown away all my old TV's so I won't ever be hosting a tournament again, won't be helping out with any other tournaments like the Leicester one or attending any tournaments in the future. Was nice knowing you all for the past 3 years and I'll give some quick shout-outs to George for hosting the first tournament I ever went to 3 years ago, Alex for housing me most of the times I went London, Hao for keeping the Midlands scene (sorta) alive, Ddiz for being the best player in the world, LC for owning everyone, and London for sucking major **** (all you guys are losers).

I won't be back, if anyone wants to talk to me hit me up on FB.
Bizzle.

P.S. Report this account guys cuz I shouldn't be allowed on it.

- Willz

Hao

Smash Journeyman
'tis a shame man.

I'll be sure to keep in contact anyway on FB, I don't think I ever got to actually play you at SSBM, I really can't remember haha.

Also, on that note, I'm free next Wednesday for games, do people still want some kind of tournament done?

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
Willz what do u say to a retirement session?? tis really sad ur leaving just like that :(
Wednesdays now suck for me , im only free on Mondays now

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure i'm broke this weekend :(
i've gotten so bad at melee its saddening.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Fun playing everyone today!

had been a while, have to do it again sometime soon.

burrhe

Smash Cadet
Hey people, I'm in Nottingham at the moment and am sick of university revisions. I'm looking for people around my area, so Midlands, to play smash with. I don't mind travelling too far by train, just for a day trip to broaden my smash experience. Been improving a lot recently, but am by no means 'good' right now, I really enjoy playing and I've got a big drive to get better.
I got a small group of people, some of them might be up for meeting up too. Be great to here back from anyone who's up for meeting some new smash players and have some fun.
Burrhe

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Hey people, I'm in Nottingham at the moment and am sick of university revisions. I'm looking for people around my area, so Midlands, to play smash with. I don't mind travelling too far by train, just for a day trip to broaden my smash experience. Been improving a lot recently, but am by no means 'good' right now, I really enjoy playing and I've got a big drive to get better.
I got a small group of people, some of them might be up for meeting up too. Be great to here back from anyone who's up for meeting some new smash players and have some fun.
Burrhe
Cool man, is it Melee or Brawl that you play?

I'll inform you of the next session that happens

Top Bottom