• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wendy's appreciation thread

D

Deleted member

Dogysamich, Tubes, WHERE YOU AT?

Dogy's gotta spread the news to the world about Tubes getting JV 4 stocked twice at the Wendy's match up.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
What about that keychain they gave out with a $1 donation during summer promotion? Everytime you show the keychain you get a free frosty... Garb and I have received well over 200 frosties since then.

So borken!

D

Deleted member

Don't hate because you don't know how to chicken nuggets properly

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I used to like Wendy's before I moved. Back at UT, it's in the first floor of my dorm, so I go there like every other day. I'm sick of it. =(

:069: Where's my BK?

Player-3

Smash Hero
i see

chik fil a is bad though, i went there once and the lettuce on my sandwich bent and squeaked like plastic

i was like wtf this isn't right i'm going to wendys

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Pretty sure those kids ate them because they watched Jamie gracefully transform them with his pro skills. They didn't hear the creepy music, and we couldn't smell the fried nuggets. He should have gotten rotten-smelling chicken guts and spattered some of it on the kids while stirring...then molest them while wearing a chicken nugget suit.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Pretty sure those kids ate them because they watched Jamie gracefully transform them with his pro skills. They didn't hear the creepy music, and we couldn't smell the fried nuggets. He should have gotten rotten-smelling chicken guts and spattered some of it on the kids while stirring...then molest them while wearing a chicken nugget suit.
LOOOOOOOOOL

nice

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'm killing everyone in this topic that has disrespected the nuggets.
But these are about Wendy's nuggets lol.

I dunno how they make Micky D's.

besides, Micky D's have always claimed that they use only chicken breast meat for thier nuggets so you're good, Chris. :bee:

Pi

Smash Hero
i dont think iwill eat nuggets any more tbh...that's pretty grosss
i had some mcd's nuggets and like...i kept thnking about how they were amade, and like
emonia or w/e is gross...

Top Bottom