• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WellSeasonedGaming Presents - Not Today, #2Fast - October 5th, 2013 - Nicholasville, KY

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
yo kelly, remind me on Saturday, I did find a spare power cable at my house(Long story involving wii falling off a table and needing to buy a new one years ago). Do you also need video cords?

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
No I have them I have a spare power cord for wii somewhere just need to do some looking im not to worried about it thanks anywayz tho

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Ok this is an offer to megarobman so he can quit continuing to derail the parallel thread I will personally pay for your petrol for you to come to this tournament to mm luigigoshard in a 2 of 3 set 3 of 5 set or 4 out of 7 or just 1 flat match if you win then you have gas for the way home also and since youll prolly just win this tournament youll have even more money should be a nice profitable situation all the way around for you and if you choose to accept im sure someone will house you ? And if you want ganj ill get you some **** they cant get in the cornhusker state just dont smoke it before you play shard you might get jv 4'd then????? But come on man theres your excuses youve recently made all fulfilled?

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Any possible way melee can start a little later than the last one? Not sure of the schedule but I be a flag football tourney at 9am and won't be able to make it out to this until like 2. The schedule at already work out for me tho. Really wanna come to this!

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I'm calling MRM out. I challenge him to a Melee Sheik ditto match for the title of the REAL MegaRobMan. I hope you're not too scared. ;)

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of MM, can't remember if I gave this offer here or the other tourney, but I accept any and all challenges to melee MMs

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lmao.

OS, I haven't played MMU yet, my computer is too ****ty to run it lol. I did find a bunch of new hacks I haven't played though. The Luckyman series is stupid. But impossible. But so fun.

The KKK bros, if you buy my megabus ticket from Omaha, to Chicago, and then Chicago to Kentucky, and then reverse, I will skip work and come to this.

OS wanna team in melee?

Ralph you are on.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Yea just bring your reciepts mrm see you there buddy :))))) yea im pretty much ranked number 1 in the state at every megaman game ever made

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No, it's all expenses paid. He's gotta pay for a hotel for me to stay at while I wait, the ride back, etc...prior to me going. Also, I need confirmation on housing, if the schedule works out, and all of that, pretty quickly since I'd have to leave tomorrow, which is the dumbest thing ever.

Basically I can't come is what I'm saying, but if he's money bags, I'll holler, though my girlfriend will be super pissed.

But I got permission for you guys to come to the November 16th tournament

https://www.facebook.com/events/471821789581979/

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
No, it's all expenses paid. He's gotta pay for a hotel for me to stay at while I wait, the ride back, etc...prior to me going. Also, I need confirmation on housing, if the schedule works out, and all of that, pretty quickly since I'd have to leave tomorrow, which is the dumbest thing ever.

Basically I can't come is what I'm saying, but if he's money bags, I'll holler, though my girlfriend will be super pissed.

But I got permission for you guys to come to the November 16th tournament

https://www.facebook.com/events/471821789581979/
I think a more fair deal is: You beat Kodey, you get all expense paid. Otherwise, we take your money. That is the point of a MM, no?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No, if he wants to MM me, he can do it when I go to a tournament he's at, I'm pretty active in the Midwest, so it won't be too long before there is something in Chicago or Missouri I might go to that is more of a midway point.

This is supplementary to the money match, if Kelly is backing Kodey, that's not fair, it's gotta be from Kodeys pocket, as a different thing than the travel plus accomodations and after that, I'll get a chance to climb that radical rock, the Aggro Crag.

I'm not going to call out of work to go to a tournament and piss off my girlfriend unless the positives outweigh my negatives.

If I've learned anything from TV, it's that you can't negotiate with terrorists. As a terrorist, I cannot be negotiated with.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
"Tournaments in MI" wasn't Kodey just mentioning a MM at Big House. Something you were johning out about. Either play the MM at Big House/Apex or stop whining. No one cares.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Your point? You said MI. Big house is on Michigan, or "MI".
Edit: my bad for some reason I thought you typed MI. Wow I'm a ****ing idiot.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Ill do the megabuss thing to get you here like I said I looked I t up it runs omaha to chitown and chitown to lou but no not paying for a hotel never knew that was part of deal??? Not even tryin to be stupid about this but your sleeping arrangements are on you ganj ill supply thats understandable and someone I know will house you. I can already tell im going to just be out on this all together with all the extra pampering etc.

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Megajohn is not coming to play me u guys, lol but in some wierd case u do, bring an extra 100 for a mm. That should help for your trip expenses, not to mention your going to kill us all in this tourney so $ should not be the issue. If you don't show up Saturday il assume you are scared. Shard out! Edit: dude I just remembered, I took a crap in that tiny bathroom last time, it probably still smells! Hoping this doesn't weaken the attendance :)

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Hey quick question, what's the latest I can sign up for melee(In EST)?
I have a three hr drive, plus I'm on CST, so it's actually waking up an hr earlier than normal. If I wake up at 6CST, leave by 7CST, and get there at 11EST, would that be fine?

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Hey quick question, what's the latest I can sign up for melee(In EST)?
I have a three hr drive, plus I'm on CST, so it's actually waking up an hr earlier than normal. If I wake up at 6CST, leave by 7CST, and get there at 11EST, would that be fine?
Information on times and such is all in the OP. 11:30am is the desired cutoff, but since we're staggering start times for events, there will probably be a bit of leeway there. Try to be there by noon (EST) for Melee.
I can't help but notice no PM ruleset or updated attendance
SP never bothered to update it. We're using The Big House's P:M ruleset, however

Overswarm

is laughing at you
While I find victory in Melee and PM close to guaranteed, I don't feel like losing my saturday at the moment without an updated attendance list. Maybe if a group from cincinnati was going and was driving me, but I don't think anyone but maybe Tako is going down.

Agent:Guilt~

Smash Cadet
NNID
ImAgentGuilt
Pretty sure when I was reading this thread someone said something about Melee teams?
Was it a lie that melee teams is going to happen?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I don't think anyone said it was going to happen, but I think people asked if it would and SP/Ttar said it's doubtful unless things run super ahead of schedule I think.

Agent:Guilt~

Smash Cadet
NNID
ImAgentGuilt
Okay. D:
And, I looked, it was MRM asking OS if he wanted to team in Melee, threw me off.
Also, I think I'm going to bring some shorts and a wife beater to this, just in case.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Left a lot earlier than I thought I would lol. Catch you guys in a few hrs. As the ol Jet Set radio song would go, "ready to kick some ass"

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Hey, does anyone have a wii with brawl, but has countless hacks? My wii is not my wii. I pulled the wrong one.

Top Bottom