• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WellSeasonedGaming Presents - Not Today, #2Fast - October 5th, 2013 - Nicholasville, KY

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Hoping to make this one, seeing as it is the only thing in Ky that features melee :) GGs in advanced :cool:

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
I'm planning to come with Zilyn. I'm also from TN, we actually go to school together at TN Tech.

I'm only entering Melee and PM though, really looking forward to it.

Oh and I can bring a TV, Wii (PM capable sd card, brawl and melee discs) if I need to and there is room in the car.

Crispus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2466-2229-8695
Ah, smashboards finally back up. Definitely count me in on this. Depending on the situation, we will either have a party of 3 or 4 coming from Tennessee to hit up that melee. Looking forward to seeing you all again and eating some Froyo and Cane's! Also really glad that this tournament won't be scalding hot like the other one :p

I can bring a TV and melee/brawl/PM setup as well. But more importantly a sensor bar, since we seemed to have a shortage of those last time.

Also gonna be bringing the HYPE so look out!

LOE1

Smash Lord
hm...I believe there is a tourney the same day in MI. idk about this one, gotta talk to MI about it

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Time to hype this thread up so whats the schedule going to be on this tournament? As far as order of events? And being it would prob be small I can bring 4 setups melee doubles? I know its not planned buuuttttttt???

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
This actually is going to be a pretty decent sized event, with brawl singles, doubles, melee singles, PM singles, even for a small tournament, anymore would be too much. Otherwise, I would be begging for a 64 tournament. Sorry, but it probably will not happen.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Sorry folks, but we're sticking to the four events we've already got planned. Unless things run exceedingly efficiently, we won't be adding any events. If we do, they'd be at the end.

Now, we need some help from you folks. Anyone who can bring a TV, please do. The more, the better. We've got a good few already confirmed, but we can always use more. Also, consoles would be great, but above all, we need several SD cards with Project: M loaded on it if we're going to run P:M efficiently. Just a console or just a TV will get you half off venue fee, and both will get the fee waived.

I'm now seriously hyped for this, and we look forward to seeing all of you there!

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
I have 4 tvs lol if theres another car from lou coming I can get 3 in my car plus 2 cubes and wii and another car can drive the forth but prolly looking at just bringing 2 its so hard packing just 2 around

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Oh, I just wanted to post a reminder, there is no swearing allowed in the venue. In fact, just due to the fact that the store is still open with a good number of families coming through, try to keep things respectful for everyone involved. With a decent number of new players, no one wants that to be their first tourney experience.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Gonna try to make it to this. Will try to bring two TVs and a Wii. May try and find cords for gcn as well if needed.

Quick edit: just found me a copy of Mario party 3. If anyone wants in on that action let me know. I'll supply the 64+ 4 controllers

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Also I'll team with anyone if someone can't find a partner. I'd play G&W. If you need to find me at the venue just shout or something lol

Top Bottom