• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well ima have a fest this sat

lamugi

Smash Lord
it will be at my crib and it will be 2 good
also i need to learn brawl so if petey, polmex, monk, and red wanna play me so that i can get good fast just give me a call!:chuckle:

we can get pizza and what not and of course there will be melee!

Renth

Smash Hero
it will be at my crib and it will be 2 good
also i need to learn brawl so if petey, polmex, monk, and red wanna play me so that i can get good fast just give me a call!:chuckle:

we can get pizza and what not and of course there will be melee!
get good at brawl fast? pick up the controller tada!

Renth

Smash Hero
hahahahaha
that was ****ing hilarious i lol'd so hard,
**** you renth stop being too cool:urg:
it's a shame you and your crew couldn't stop by gainesville for the little bit i was there. But due to hectic scheduling and confusion it'll have to wait. I only got to see Ian and Exarch this time around.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
He's telling some truth to be honest, you already know Melee, so play the opposite of that (unless you main Jiggly) and there you have it, you're good at Brawl.

lamugi

Smash Lord
it's a shame you and your crew couldn't stop by gainesville for the little bit i was there. But due to hectic scheduling and confusion it'll have to wait. I only got to see Ian and Exarch this time around.
yeah next time, we are already planning on making a road trip to see you!!!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Gabe your sig is the best...so true.

Im bringing the sexy knee to FL
polmex my ni.gga whats good...if monk dont play melee will u team wit me???also\\ok heres the run down....i am not gettin the hotel..but i said fu ck it imma jus pay for a hotel...ill pay and ill charge a 5 dollar door fee..i might fell nice enuff and say 5 dollar covers drinks and food..fu ck it 5 dollar door fee..covers pizza and drinks..ill buy mad soda and when the time comes ill order pizza..so food is str8..now time, date and location..if you guys can give me leads ill be happy and look into it and get a room for the set date...

so far..

SYM promieses:
A weekend Torney some time this month.
$5 door fee covers pizza, soda, housein if needed and hotel..

what i need from yous:
some where in tampa
a weekend
SET UPS (cubes/wiis,tvs,recording stuff)

when i get more info i will make a new thread

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Up to Noel but ill team with yah if Noel donnt wanna team wit meh !!!

But im coming to this no doubt im doing about 100% effective and accurate JC grabs so its over for FL///....

Truly over

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
i am announcing on behalf of lamugi that it had been decided and there will be a falcon tourney at the fest. oh, and yes im showin up to beat polmex's *** :p

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i will not be attending this..... i am sad :( pi.ssed XD and happy :D...sad cuz i really wanted to come..pi.ssed cuz i really wanted to come..and happy cuz imm makein $200 for the day....

yea i have work this whole month.. and its sun.mon.tues.off.off.fri.and sat.

thats my work scred....im sorry guys..but this month imma make about 5k.....so its coo......WOOT WOOT.....imma make time for my ****...noel,polmex,monk,lime,fred,greg,mooney,..and any 1 else i missed ill hang out wit ya soon..

Top Bottom