• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well I haven't gotten any response in the video thread so....

Redd-Boo

Smash Rookie
Please don't make a seperate thread for this. We has vidya thredz

Here's what I have been thinking while watching.

"lolwifi"
"your opponents suck"
"totally unfunny 'GOTTA *****' is totally unfunny."
"falcon + yo yo yo G = no"

have at me

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
This is the right place for a combo vid (a new thread). I liked the vid, but it seems that the opponents made some huge mistakes (got kneed twice in a row, got stuck between their opponent and the edge as Link). And all the Falcon Dives got repetitive, and one airdodge on their part would have killed you there. Nice tech on Ike's dair though o_0

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Please don't make a seperate thread for this. We has vidya thredz

Here's what I have been thinking while watching.

"lolwifi"
"your opponents suck"
"totally unfunny 'GOTTA *****' is totally unfunny."
"falcon + yo yo yo G = no"

have at me
Please read the title before you type.

Here's my responses to your thoughts.

lolyes3clipsofwifiwithnolag

you're ignorant if you've never heard of rookie, malcolm, or keitaro

brawl is boring and kajetokun isn't. makes brawl less boring.

don't insult my taste in music you ignorant fool.

The vid is ok

This is the right place for a combo vid (a new thread). I liked the vid, but it seems that the opponents made some huge mistakes (got kneed twice in a row, got stuck between their opponent and the edge as Link). And all the Falcon Dives got repetitive, and one airdodge on their part would have killed you there. Nice tech on Ike's dair though o_0
My opponents are good players, but nobody's perfect. These were all friendlies, not tourny vids. The falcon dives were risky, but I'm not playing 100% serious, so I go for fun/risky stuff. Thanks :)

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
That was a good vid. The Ike spiking you thing was cool and I was like wtf with the mario cape thingy. The only downside was the quality but that was only minor.

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
Insulting someones taste in music would be insensitive, but not ignorant. Literary Falcon has spoken.

Also video was meh.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz

He wasnt insulting your taste in music, he insulted the song you have choosen for your combo vid, which he can comment on as it either fits or doesnt fit your video, and it doesnt fit your video.

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
I did, but that's not reason enough to make a seperate thread for it. Maybe it got no attention because... it deserved it? :ohwell:

Let's hear it.

WiFi with no lag. :laugh:

Ignorance is the state in which one lacks knowledge, is unaware of something or chooses to subjectively ignore information.

I'm ignorant for not knowing the people you play? Well, then YOU'RE ignorant for not knowing who I play with.

That's your opinion. I thought it wasn't funny. That's my opinion.

Point is, the thing is way too obscure for anyone to really get the reference, making it a lousy addition to an otherwise, decent combo video.

I'm not insulting your taste in music, I'm just saying that Falcon and.. ahum.. "that" music style don't mix (well.) It takes away from the overall quality of the video.

I love how people get all sadface over something when you seem lame and uneducated. :bee:

Top Bottom