• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well good Peach players and deserve to be known (with Vids)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Besides, this thread seems to me as a form of publicizing a few peaches that haven't been recognized for their potential/skill. I don't think this could really be considered an official power ranking. For something like that, there would need to be a panel of people in a neutral party critiquing this stuff rather than basically the players on the list themselves.
Bingo ^

Its all in fun anyway. and to have peaches know that are not on pro or semi pro level and have what it takes to do it. thats all. the rankings is just for the heck of it all and to see what we think of each others skills as Peach. Thats all.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol THIS is not me....its DOLL...please rate though

Hes amazing and not too well known cuz he never posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYv43bwZE-I

<heh this is almost a year old too. kind in mind who he is playing...
I heard he was semi pro. so I cant add him. This is for Peach players that are not on a level of pro or semi pro but have what it takes to get there. just a way for us players below semi pro to get like know and all.

Seems like I counted wrong. I went through it, the real scores are up.

Only person that I did not rate everyone is leeroy. now to make it fair, If I dont get one from him soon, I wont count his ratings the others got from him. So jamo and a few more should have a higher score once I get it from leeroy. but the scores now are correct. I'll never add when tired again. lol Also Samochan finished her post. So I added her ratings.rockin, has not finished his so his scores are not added to the Peach players. once he is done, I'll add them

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Only person that I did not rate everyone is leeroy. now to make it fair, If I dont get one from him soon, I wont count his ratings the others got from him. So jamo and a few more should have a higher score once I get it from leeroy. but the scores now are correct. I'll never add when tired again. lol Also Samochan finished her post. So I added her ratings.rockin, has not finished his so his scores are not added to the Peach players. once he is done, I'll add them
If my ratings are complicating matters, then please ignore them.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
lol @ doll being considered a semi pro. Whats the definition of a semi pro again?

i could argue differently but i wont since this seems like a chill thread. I don't understand how this system works...watever

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If my ratings are complicating matters, then please ignore them.
Nah its cool, you just forgot to rate the others. You can go back to your post where you ated the players and rate the ones you missed. thats all and its all good

lol @ doll being considered a semi pro. Whats the definition of a semi pro again?

i could argue differently but i wont since this seems like a chill thread. I don't understand how this system works...watever
I assume semi-pro is when a player rankes hi in tornies. ( this is what my friend told me.) so Im not sure about doll and all. this is for people below that. People who dont rank far in tournies or go to big ones and go far but is able to do so. But I did say its for players that are not know. so I'll add him. You can rate him now if you wish

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Ehh~ <3 Haha thanks but I'm nothing special.

Now if you want a good peach add Greg's peach, it almost 4 stocked me in peach ditto ;__;.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Now if you want a good peach add Greg's peach, it almost 4 stocked me in peach ditto ;__;.

LOL, I seen your Peach. NICE!!. maybe we can catch up to your level? not sure if we are near it or not. so say, I'll keep your name and have people rank you also, I'll add greg Peach to the list. just gotta find him on youtube

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com

That is because you suck in them. And you jump into stitches

LOLOLOLOLOLOLZ

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok I changed the rules for this. cause if new players come in the ranks will be uneven. so Look on the first page on how this will go from now on. I belive its way better this way. more easier and everyone is happy. the Or other coments and ratings I'll add in the morning like samochans. Now this should run smoothy

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Samo: Suggestions against Marth: More turnips, less aggression. It seemed a lot of the time when you were being comboed you were trying to DI into him to nair out. Please DI away x.x Against dtilt spam, the only thing peach has is CC dsmash. Fortunately dtilting means Marth CCs at least a couple of the hits himself as well, otherwise this tactic is broken against peach. Peki's Marth is double jumping immediately when recovering, so you-should-be able to punish with turnips for the edgeguard. And you've gotta force yourself to jump when stuck on platforms. On the whole though, good stuff, you look a lot like I used to against Marth.

I am so longwinded... more later i suppose.

Samochan

Smash Master
Samo: Suggestions against Marth: More turnips, less aggression.
Check. Even though he's extremely adept at swatting them away, I use more turnips now. :3

It seemed a lot of the time when you were being comboed you were trying to DI into him to nair out. Please DI away x.x
Trying to always DI nicely so I don't get killed has become a habit of mine. And then if I try to DI correcly, I get massive European DI and die, who-hoo.... ._. Di has always been my weak spot, but I try to work on it more.

Against dtilt spam, the only thing peach has is CC dsmash. Fortunately dtilting means Marth CCs at least a couple of the hits himself as well, otherwise this tactic is broken against peach.
Unless I were to cc beforehand, not gonna work, cause it bumps me too far away and the second hit is really quick too. After that, I need to move out of the way of fsmash or something along the lines. And peki is not that stupid as to attack my cc'ing peach with something he could get punished for. >_>

Peki's Marth is double jumping immediately when recovering, so you-should-be able to punish with turnips for the edgeguard.
Nah, he likes to leave his jump to the last and even if he jumps early, he swats my turnips away like they were flies. >_>

And you've gotta force yourself to jump when stuck on platforms. On the whole though, good stuff, you look a lot like I used to against Marth.
Check. Jumping from shield against marth when on platform ftw. Isai drop would also be handy on some occasion me thinks.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol Samochan seems to have the same problems against Marth as I do.

DI correctly and using more turnips all of which I have been trying to execute better.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol Samochan seems to have the same problems against Marth as I do.

DI correctly and using more turnips all of which I have been trying to execute better.
Thats what I always tell you. I would not be able to beat hoyo when he is in beast mode if i dont spam them. When he is away from me, I spam turnips till he gets close. He really cant do anything against them., and I rack up damage., then when he is close, thats when I fight him head on. thats really how yor suppose to deal with Marth. You cant just go all out and bare handed the whole match. thats sword is no joke.You have to use many turnips when possible when you have the chance.I'll show you on friday what I meam ^_____^

As for DI on Marth here is a pattern I noticed.

-When Marth Chain grabs you, he will do it like maybe 2-3 times if you dont DI it. after that, he is gonna Fsmash you, at that time, DI 2 him. If you DI away, that attack will launch you at low damage and even kill you. Or Pretty much if you get chain grab near the edge,DI up and to Marth So his Fsmash you send you to your death. Ether way you are gonna take the hit if you did not DI the chaingrab.

-I noticed that when Marth do thier F-air, they will do it TWICE. Some people get trick and try to attack after the first F-air. And get hit with the second one. Like him do the second one, then Dash attack as fast as you can or grab.( whichever can be done better)

-When Marth F-air hits your shield. I noticed Peaches try to grab them, Now If the the attack was spaced, dont even try to get a grab in, cause you wont reach him.Best thing to do is ether roll away or attack out the shield. it depends on distance within the spaced attack shield. and when its is spaced and shield, most likely he might go for another F-air or N-air. so keep that in mind. Now if the shield attack was not close, you can attacl out the shield or grab him, which ever you feel.

-when getting comboed in the air- try as hard as you can to resist trying to get a N-air in. cause chances are you wont be able too. JUst DI away as much as you can.if your getting combed in the air and you know he will try to keep going till you are over the edge then to spike you, screw trying to get a hit in to break the combo and DI away. this is why most Peaches get spiked to death. Do that and You'll be ok.

well thats all I have to say for you JC. Now go and kick hoyo's azz. cause Im gonna do the same 2morrow. LOL

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Simply put though, I just do not how to turnip spam. I rely heavily on my tech skill, or close range turnip play. However like you and even Hoyo and others are telling me how to impliment it correctly so I'm working with it now.

And yes, since you know Hoyo like I do you know how much he loves to chain grab. However I've been trying to DI away from it but I'll still wind up getting hit, maybe I'm just not timing it correctly but I'm not too sure. I've tried DIing downward, and it actually works better than DI away from it from what I've experienced.

The fair thing, yeah I don't do much of that anymore since I realize the spacing issues.

I'm working on it no worries ^.~ and thanks.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
To Me14k's peach...

8.5 Me14k has really got it down. He float cancel's everything and does it without wary; He knows his combos; and has a really sick turnip game. BUT, his technical skill is close to nothing. He lacks DI, he can't L-Cancel (I know isn't important for Peach, but he should at least be able to do it!), he could work on his mindgames, and needs to learn to rely on something other turnip spam when the going gets tough. I mean, he did beat AOB, albeit by camping. Otherwise, I do think Me14k deserves some recognition.

NOTE: I am not a Peach player, nor do I know much about Peach, so disregard anything stupid I said about Peach... Also, I base my ranking off of playing Me14k in person...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Can I get put up? If you do the don't use the vids up now... There old and disgusting. I'll get some new ones this weekend. I learned to turnip spam and well FC, I always knew FC (DjC is WAY harder, stop complaining everybody). The only real problem I have with Peach is DI, Recovering (WTF), chaingrabs, and somehow using u-tilt. It seems so useless to me but it has so much combo potential... ugh...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
alright then, I'll wait till you get new vids up then I'll put you on the video list with the others. for now your on the no vids at the moment list

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
NVM. I'm terrible. Take me down. I posted that when I wasn't thinking straight. I'll put the vids up then I'll let people decide for me. I'm not that egotiscal.

Maybe Monday or so.

Me14k

Smash Lord
I think I have a pretty nice turnip game. Ive been complimented by a lot of people. Check out some of my vs marth games.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yo yo yo, I was thinking about using Peach at *pound* 2, and was wondering if you guys could do some judging on my vids. They're all I have right now, if I had some better ones I'd link them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6pDt4OkLrQ&mode=user&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovSC-Z-GvQQ&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Goz4CwydA&mode=user&search=

I really wanna get some critique before the tournament, so I can know what I'm doing wrong with her (besides playing like an idiot).

Edit: Lol according to Me14k no one can make out what's happening in these matches well enough to critique them so whatever, don't worry about them then.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea it is hard to few the vids. if you want, I can put your name on the "no vids" list till you get some new ones up. what do you want me to do?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Doesn't matter, I think next time I play someone; we're recording, so I might get some Peach vids up then. That might be Saturday.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I agree with you both. But to see the players gotta use the vids we have on youtube. Now the players dont have to be rated. People can view them and leave comments about the Peaches. although in friendlies they can be going all out and doing thier best. but only the player would know. So people just watch the vids and comment and rate the players if they wish which they dont have too. I just made this thread so other Peach players can get noticed, and maybe even be talked about. And I think this is a goo Idea. as for others told me as well

Kman25

Smash Ace
Oh wow, Never thought my name would be in here xD Thanks Dark.Pch, But those are like really old videos of me from February xD

I have some new vids right here:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=KmanKun

Thanks again guys for the advice, I still have bad habits imo, But I have gotten faster and I know what Im doing now xD. Also Ill get more vids soon, Preferably tourny videos, I will be at ROS4 in Sweden, So Ill record my matches then ^_^

PS: Oh yeah Im from London, England xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No problem dude. Any new vid that gets added on youtube, the link I have will detect it and show it first. so dont worry.

Ok, New Peaches up here now, start watching and leave them comments in here so I can add it to thier names and they can see what people think. Im gonna have to start watching and leaving comments too.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Going to preparation fest for *pound* 2, might try to record a couple of matches with Peach. Probably a money match.

Edit: If I get something recorded I'm thinking the quality will be much better, since the guy hosting actually knows about recording.

Edit: Nevermind, they didn't start recording till I was leaving. >_>

Top Bottom