• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well good Peach players and deserve to be known (with Vids)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Go for it dude. Lol

OK, AT 9PM THE LIST WILL BE DONE, SO IF ANY OF YOU KNOW ANY OTHER PEACH PLAYERS THAT ARE GOOD AND HAVE VIDS LET ME KNOW. ONCE THE LIST IS DONE THE RATINGS WILL BEGIN. YOU CAN NOT RATE YOURSELF. ONE PERSON AT LEAST RATE EVERY ONE ONE TIME. RATEING WILL GO ON TILL WENSDAY AND I'LL HAVE THE TOTAL SCORES AND RANKS NEXT TO EACH PLAYERS NAME.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh yea, I forgot your Peach was a beast.LOL

Ok, I'll put these up on the first page and add you too the list

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alrighty guys. I already stared rating the players on the list. I cant rate my self so im blank till some one comes and rates me. you have to rate all players one time and cant rate for yourself if your on the list.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol, ya

I already rated you all but me. cant rate myself. So come on people. gave me your ratings. LOL

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Lets see my ratings are as followed:

Dark.Pch: 9/10, looks familiar eh?

Amber: Don't know what to put, seeing how she is my crewmate. 8.5/10, fairish I guess.

DarknessofHeart: 8.5/10

Vanz: 8/10

Good job, Peaches XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lets see my ratings are as followed:

Dark.Pch: 9/10, looks familiar eh?

Amber: Don't know what to put, seeing how she is my crewmate. 8.5/10, fairish I guess.

DarknessofHeart: 8.5/10

Vanz: 8/10

Good job, Peaches XD
Hey, you left some out. try to rate the others too. I'll add these while you give me the other ones

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
lol leeroy if you gave DoH the same rating as me something is seriously wrong. DoH is way better than I am >_>

Umm, lemme rate some while I'm here I guess...

Dark.Pch - I told you in your video thread something between 7.5 and 8, so I'll give you 7.7

DarknessOfHeart - 9.1

Exarch - 8.9

XiF - 9.0

VanZ - 7.4

Rock - 8.5

Kman - 7.5

Jamo - 8

Samochan - I"ll rate tomorrow, I'm too tired to watch more vids now >_>

Also, Dark, rather than point totals you might want to do a weighted average. Lets say only 2 people rate Samo while 6 rated VanZ...VanZ would have the higher point total obviously, but maybe Samo would have a greater average rating? idk how you're planning on working this...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I see what you mean. thats why I said everyone has to get rated once by each person that rates so its equal. All the total scores for now are on the first page

Cia

das kwl
Please Please Please take that vid down. until the middle of this week, that's my only uploaded peach vid. If i'm gonna be rated, i'd really like to everyone somethin to look at..

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*high52vanz* seriously you understand where I'm coming from. I'm not ready to be rated or judged by anyone until i get some good vids up that are recent.

Also I know you're gonna shoot me because I haven't gotten your vids up. *fails*

I'll vote on people much later when I have good internet access because I can't view anyone. And the only ppl I know of factually are Dark Pch and Vanz because I see them every week.

Samochan

Smash Master
My ratings here. I'll give some feedback at the same time, so no one is left unclear about why I rate them so and so. :3 And yea, I'm not gonna go easy on you guys, so expect me to give even harsh ratings at 1-10 scale. More ratings to come as I look trough more vids, tube is not being nice again. :/

Exarch - 9.2 - Whoamg, that's a very nice peach. On your matches against Law you didn't seem to do well and kept messing up, most likely your bad day, but on your matches against Phanna... super awesome! Not only you have the technical aspect down, you also have plenty of mindgames to go with them. Mix up your game a little bit more, especially that ledgegame, use grab more for example, jc grab instead of dash attacking. You didn't seem to have any trouble against Phanna's missile spam, nice work with the bairs. :3 Also what I'd like you to use more is sidesteps, correcly timed sidestep makes samus screw attack hit nothing and you can punish. Use turnip approach more, on small stage like YS samus is gonna have a rough time vs peach if you turnip spam her. Doubleslap more, it's awesome to mix that one up with slapgrabs and dsmashes and insta fc nairs when you want to demolish shields or catch them whe they try to do something out of shield. ^_^ Also cc more, samus doesn't like her nairs/fairs getting cc'ed into dsmashes. :3 Also never try to approach samus from above, samus' uair cuts trough peach's dair, and I don't even want to go to that nair of hers. >_>; Djc is also good mindgame, you might wanna try that sometime. :3 Lol, that was a lot of text, but it seems like I had lots of things to say. Good work. ^^

Jamo - 6.5 - The best advice to you would be... FLOAT CANCEL!! Seriously, I saw no float canceling on your vids and instead, you opted to shffle your aerials for some reason. And not only that, but you need a lot work on your technical skills as well, not forgetting your mindgames. Dash dance, wavedash, fc, mix up your attacks, know your matchups, spacing, turnip game, reacting a bit faster and punishing, Directional influence out of comboes, tech chasing ect. ect. All those aspects need a lot of work. Eggz was dominating you with simple dairs from Falco and you did nothing to stop his onslaught. Simple wd backwards would have made him cry (though it very much seemed like Eggz was playing really badly, he kept making stupid mistakes and messed up tech skill wise). But yeah, work on a lot of things.

Amber - 7.7 - Work on technical skill a little bit, your peach was a little on the slow side when it came to doing stuff after you fc. Slow peach is a dead peach. Also you need more accuracy with the turnips when you edgeguard. Use dash dance and wavedash to avoid your opponents attacks and punish them, not just move around. Wd back for example can demolish aggressive foxes unless they predict this and overshoot. Your peach is stable, but maybe too stable. Mix up your stuff, focus more on your game so you can react faster, space better and start fooling your opponents into attacking so you can punish them. Do not do unneccesary stuff that gets you punished. Also always use the opportunity to punish from their mistakes. I'd also like to see more grabs and slaps incorporated into your game, plus less dair, it's the most punishable one out of peach's aerials. Untumbling is good to learn too, just wiggle the control stick left and right so your characters straightens itself. :3

XIF - 7.9 - Definitely work on DI'ing away from comboes. Try to be less predictable with the dsmashes, it's easy to punish on higher levels if you miss. less dair, don't parasol when you could combo with less punishable attack and never let Falco break your shield. There is always room for rolling away from everything if you must. More turnips, less dsmashes, more nairs. First stock against Shiz was nice on the fox match, but I must say Shiz did some grave errors late on it so you go the kill down. Upthrow into insta dsmash works at 0% if you time it right, they can't tech it or DI it. :3 Also something that will greatly help against fox is DI'ing upthrows and smashDI'ing uairs and dairs and possibly even shines if you can. Makes your life a lot easier on FD.

Dark.pch - 8.6 - Go Dark. pch. I can see you're improving still, so keep it up. ^_^ Just a little bit more work on your turnip ledgegame and you're good to go. Throw your turnip where you predict they will be when the turnip gets there, not where they are at the moment. ^^ I can see you've gotten better at avoiding Roy's dancing blade and punishing accordingly, nice. ^_^ Mix up what you do from float cancel, foxes and falcos like to punish dsmashes out of fairs. Doubleslap is the most unpunishable out of the bunch, altough it can be shielded and then grabbed, but see what your opponents habits are and do your attacks according to that. Against some characters you can try to hit them out when you recover, but against others with long range or priority/quickness, like the top and high tiers, prefer to aerial dodge trough them. That cursed bair of fox and falco cuts trough like everything. x.x Use the simple rise up when you ledgehog them and they need to recover higher. That way you can move quickier and in most cases you're also a lot closer to them than if you were to roll from the ledge. When you rise up, you can dsmash their backside to send them off stage again, dash dance into forward throw or fc nair/bair in front of them. Keep a close eye on opponents projectiles and against Links, you can follow the sound of the bumerang and even without seeing it, you can still determine when it comes back if you inspect the timing. Work on comboing different characters; different stuff works on different characters.

DoH -8.9 - A solid peach overall, but you must work on being more unpredictable, especially with those dsmashes. Wobbles anticipated those and punished accordingly. Also do not make bad decisions, like you rose up and dsmashed on PS match, which would of let him back to the ledge or send him on another direction, even when it was clear he could not get back stage if you were to just edgehog him. Your tech skill is fine, though smash DI'ing fox's upairs and DI in general really helps peach to survive a lot, not that your DI was horrible or anything (but there is always room to get better ;D) Work on your tech chasing, reading your opponent and edgeguard, bad decisions can cost you a stock. Definitely use turnips more, even against fox. CC fox's nairs into dsmashes and run away/wd back/dd his dair into dsmash/grabs and stuff. DD into fc/djc bair works wonders against fox. Also definitely use grabs more, mix them up with dash attacks and fc nairs/fairs and turnip approaches to stay unpredictable. Dsmashes are good when connected, very bad when missed. I sometimes have that phase when I dsmash instead of doing something more smart, kinda like instinct lol, so if you feel like that, don't worry but work it out. :3

Kman - 8.3 - Another solid peach, but you should work on getting a little speed under your belt out of those float cancels. Fast and right decisions can work out as very nice and deadly string of comboes, even. Work on accuracy with those turnips, also edgeguarding different characters with different methods. Work also on techchasing your opponents, predicting what they do better, incorporate dash dance into your game and make use out of it by fooling your opponents into your range of attacking and punish them accordingly. Mix up your attacks, don't always do bair to dsmash ect. Peach can do zounds of things out of float cancel, even turn around slap in a nanosecond (though reverse slaps can also hit if they're close :D) and not forgetting her grab and tilt game.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Please Please Please take that vid down. until the middle of this week, that's my only uploaded peach vid. If i'm gonna be rated, i'd really like to everyone somethin to look at..
Vanz, I seen how you play already so even if you put up new vids my score for you wont change. But once you get new vids, the link on your name will detect it. and it will show up. Now once the new vids come out. you can ask people to rate you against and if they wish to keep the same score they gave you then your score stays. and if they wish to make it higher then it goes up. but for me, even if you get know ones, my score for you wont change. So the others will choose to change their score on you or kepp it as it is.

*high52vanz* seriously you understand where I'm coming from. I'm not ready to be rated or judged by anyone until i get some good vids up that are recent.

Also I know you're gonna shoot me because I haven't gotten your vids up. *fails*

I'll vote on people much later when I have good internet access because I can't view anyone. And the only ppl I know of factually are Dark Pch and Vanz because I see them every week.
The vids that you have up now are fine. exarch vids are just as old as yours and he did great. I see nothing for you to worry about.............oh well........

Alright new scores I see, so Im gonna go add these up now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
OK, VANZ HAS MORE VIDS UP, SO NOW ALL CAN RATE HIM FAIRLY. IF YOU SEE THE NEW VIDS AND WISH TO KEEP THE SAME SCORE YOU GAVE HIM THE FIRST TIME THEN THATS FINE, IF YOU WISH TO GIVE HIM A HIGHER SCORE THAN THATS FINE TOO. AND THOSE WHO HAVE NOT RATED HIM OR ANYONE ELSE THAT YOU MISS. LET ME KNOW SO i CAN ADD THE SCORES

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Peach looks like she makes some AWESOME waffles..

i'm just sayin..
You, Dont spam in this thread. I dont want it to get closed cause of spamming. threads get close if its off topic. so spam else where but not here. this is going smoothy. and dont want it messed up

Cia

das kwl
LMFAO!! .. ok. i was jokin. i'm prolly gonna take this time to do some rating.
Exarch- 7.0

Jamo- 6.0

Samochan- 7.5

ElfenLiedPeach- 8.0

XIF- 8.5

Dark.Pch- 7.5

Kman- 8.0

Darkness of Heart- 8.5

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
ok I finally got the chance to watch some samo vids........8.5

omg samo gave me the same rating I would've given myself :) Must be psychic!

Thanks for the advice, Samo, I'll work on that before my next batch of vids comes out and see if I can do any better. I also need to stop pretending I have a ledgegame and get one :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, scores have been added up. I put them in order from 1st to 9th.samchans scores were not added cause she said she has not gone through everyone and might chane her ratings. so when her post is done, your scores of samo will be added

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
Okay I'm going to take this seriously and try to break stuff down for you guys to explain my ratings....

Samochan - You didn't have to win to look impressive. I thought that you were making good decisions all over the place, Marth was just really gay. The one things that really bugged me...why'd you jump into the **** box on pokemon stadium vs. fox? I think you need to chaingrab space animals much more, its one of the few things peach has in that matchup (though, you didn't really grab space animals to begin with in the vids I watched) All in all, i thought you were solid. 8.2

Exarch - Watching you vs. Phanna was fuxing amazing. I seriously loved it and don't have much comment besides keep up the good work, dude. 9.3

Dark.Pch - You're abilities have improved so tremendously as of late, I honestly have no clue what I can tell you. You're doing fine, just keep doing what Samo tells you (it's clearly been working since you started that) and make sure you stay unpredictable. Eliminating the apparent fan-club bias...8.1

Jamo - Eggz' Mario is amazing but it didn't seem up to par and his Falco wasn't overly impressive and still did a number on you. Like Samo said, you need FC, and LOTS of it. It will increase your speed incredibly. You've got a ways to go both technical skill and mindgames. Work on your spacing too.6.3

Kman - I think you had a few predictability issues (mostly with dsmash), but you certainly weren't bad. Patch that up and you'll already make a nice jump. Add some improved spacing to that and you're good to go 7.0

DoH - I've seen your peach before and I thought it was impressive. I'm not sure how I could critique you, just like with exarch, I don't have much I can say in terms of what you need to improve in particular. 9.2

XiF - See Samo's points. 8.2

VanZ - Eww Marth. You were playing chicken with those tippers and were punished for it at times. All in all you were pretty good, you played off the FCs well, and you made use of your artillery rather well. Marth's fthrow was ultimately gay on you. I think you can DI it? I'm not sure. 8.0

Amber - lol that stitchface kill on DK64 was too freaking good. you threw it up, then side-b'ed off the edge to get his attention off of it as it came down. MINDGAMES!!! Uh, I play you all the time so I'm going to eliminate all the bias that is possible. Like you said, you need a better edgegame. You were horrendously predictable and I'm surprised you didn't get punished for it. Need more speed on those FC follow-ups, and more variety too. I've seen you use like ten different turnip approaches throughout mytime playing you, but you only seem to focus on one ever phase of your game. Try puting them together and you'll help any predictability issues. Don't try to be flashy, peach isn't flashy. AND you need more grabs *stops*...8.0

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, these scores have been added

**Jamo, there was a few Peach players you left out., so let me get there ratings. the ones you left out

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
UN-FUKKING REAL!!!!

thank godd i'm an ICz main. Otherwise i'd seriously be offended
First off angry boy, 2 people have not rated you Yet. samochan and Jamo. Your score will be higher when I get those rating from them. and from rockin as well. this are not final. and I toll everyone that rated you that they can ether change thier score about you or just keep the one they gave you. Look at Jamo, I dont see him complaing, and samochans ratings were not added to the list. once her post is done then it will be added just incase she changes her ratings in the process of rating the others. Now i can easly take you out, and take off the ratings you gave us all since

#1- your all ticked and crap. and I explained it all just now

#2- You dont main Peach (this is new to me now) and this is only for people who main her. and if this was the case I doubt you would give us others rantings. or even bother like others. Grow up

** oh, and these are not offical like pro rankings and all. its Just to see what oythers think of our Peaches. Its based on thier opinions on the players. so if your getting ticked over that then I have no idea what to say to you. its all in good fun. dont runin it for the rest of the players here.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
arent you in the power rankings. if you are then I did not put your name here cause your pretty much know around the N.Y area and around with your skills and all.. But yea that vid thing kinda sucks. But its the only way the people cant rate you fairly. If you can help me out and have an idea on how I can do this then I be glad too.

Jamo-you did, ok I think I add his score then. But just to make sure Im gonna recount everyone score again to see if I got it right from this point on.

OK IM GONNA RECOUNT ALL THE SCORES JUST TO MAKE SURE NO ONE WAS CHEATED AND ALL AND I'LL POST IT UP IN THE MORNING IF I MISSED ANYONE'S SCORE UP. AND IF NOT IT STAYS THE SAME. THANKS

Cia

das kwl
By all means, you can take me off this rankings list because i requested that in the first place.

Second- no, i'm not trying to ruin anyone's fun at all, but i'm lookin at everyone elses vidz and than the ratings that they are getting and i'm just stupefied. i know this is everyone's IMO but from what i see, everyone seems to already be good friends any i can't help feeling like there may be some bias. If that is the case, than a list like this is best done..

amongst friends

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
By all means, you can take me off this rankings list because i requested that in the first place.

Second- no, i'm not trying to ruin anyone's fun at all, but i'm lookin at everyone elses vidz and than the ratings that they are getting and i'm just stupefied. i know this is everyone's IMO but from what i see, everyone seems to already be good friends any i can't help feeling like there may be some bias. If that is the case, than a list like this is best done..

amongst friends
I dont recall you telling to take you off. all I know is that you said when you get new vids, for us to rank you again and stuff. and if peopple wanted to change it then they can, and if they felt that you still deserved the score then it stays. And I dont think that friends thing you speak is done here. for people got pretty fair ratings.

But whatever, fine I'll remove your name. Now back to the point of this thread. I dont want this to get messed up at all. its going just fine. 2morrow I will recount and I'll make sure the scores are accurate. so be on the look out for the first page in the morning.

Also, I plan too keep this thread a long going thing if thats ok with the mods and all. Cause some good Peach players like slikvik dont have vids up. so when they do they will get rated by other smashers. So slikvik dont worry, this will always be here. you will always have a chance to be rated

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
I'm assuming that at least some of your feel of 'bias' is probably coming from the fact that a crewmember gave ELP a rating...

Amber - *random crap* 8.0

ElfenLiedPeach- 8.0
Is it really that biased when she got the same exact rating from me ('her friend') that you ('completely detached in every way from her') gave her? Pretty much every rating for her was + or - .3 from that score of 8 we both awarded...I don't see that as too biased if everyone who has done ratings so far agreed by such a close margin.

More or less, people are getting close and consistent ratings from everyone who is laying down critiques...

Besides, this thread seems to me as a form of publicizing a few peaches that haven't been recognized for their potential/skill. I don't think this could really be considered an official power ranking. For something like that, there would need to be a panel of people in a neutral party critiquing this stuff rather than basically the players on the list themselves.

Top Bottom