• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well good Peach players and deserve to be known (with Vids)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I made this thread to form a list of Peach players are are not pros, but have what it takes to become one. Also with the skills and mindgames they have as Peach. I beleive this will help Peach players have more confidence in their selfs. I seen mamy Peaches Up On youtube. and they are really good. and are like not yet know and show be.they may not be pro and all. but show they have what it takes to be one. Now here is a list that I have created. I would but my self but I cant say that im know when I dont hear it from others. but if you think so and think Im good then say so (I have new vids up. its in this Peach forums) and I'll add my self to the list. LOL but for now Im not on it. ok, here it is.....

Click on thier names to see their latest vids for easy axcess to them and you can rate them fairly:

DarnkessofHeart (TX)

From Samochan:

DoH -8.9 - A solid peach overall, but you must work on being more unpredictable, especially with those dsmashes. Wobbles anticipated those and punished accordingly. Also do not make bad decisions, like you rose up and dsmashed on PS match, which would of let him back to the ledge or send him on another direction, even when it was clear he could not get back stage if you were to just edgehog him. Your tech skill is fine, though smash DI'ing fox's upairs and DI in general really helps peach to survive a lot, not that your DI was horrible or anything (but there is always room to get better ;D) Work on your tech chasing, reading your opponent and edgeguard, bad decisions can cost you a stock. Definitely use turnips more, even against fox. CC fox's nairs into dsmashes and run away/wd back/dd his dair into dsmash/grabs and stuff. DD into fc/djc bair works wonders against fox. Also definitely use grabs more, mix them up with dash attacks and fc nairs/fairs and turnip approaches to stay unpredictable. Dsmashes are good when connected, very bad when missed. I sometimes have that phase when I dsmash instead of doing something more smart, kinda like instinct lol, so if you feel like that, don't worry but work it out. :3

From Muselives:

DoH - I've seen your peach before and I thought it was impressive. I'm not sure how I could critique you, just like with exarch, I don't have much I can say in terms of what you need to improve in particular. 9.2

Exarch (FL)

From Samochan:

Exarch - 9.2 - Whoamg, that's a very nice peach. On your matches against Law you didn't seem to do well and kept messing up, most likely your bad day, but on your matches against Phanna... super awesome! Not only you have the technical aspect down, you also have plenty of mindgames to go with them. Mix up your game a little bit more, especially that ledgegame, use grab more for example, jc grab instead of dash attacking. You didn't seem to have any trouble against Phanna's missile spam, nice work with the bairs. :3 Also what I'd like you to use more is sidesteps, correcly timed sidestep makes samus screw attack hit nothing and you can punish. Use turnip approach more, on small stage like YS samus is gonna have a rough time vs peach if you turnip spam her. Doubleslap more, it's awesome to mix that one up with slapgrabs and dsmashes and insta fc nairs when you want to demolish shields or catch them whe they try to do something out of shield. ^_^ Also cc more, samus doesn't like her nairs/fairs getting cc'ed into dsmashes. :3 Also never try to approach samus from above, samus' uair cuts trough peach's dair, and I don't even want to go to that nair of hers. >_>; Djc is also good mindgame, you might wanna try that sometime. :3 Lol, that was a lot of text, but it seems like I had lots of things to say. Good work. ^^

From Muselives:

Exarch - Watching you vs. Phanna was fuxing amazing. I seriously loved it and don't have much comment besides keep up the good work, dude. 9.3

Dark.Pch (N.Y)

From Samochan:

Dark.pch - 8.6 - Go Dark. pch. I can see you're improving still, so keep it up. ^_^ Just a little bit more work on your turnip ledgegame and you're good to go. Throw your turnip where you predict they will be when the turnip gets there, not where they are at the moment. ^^ I can see you've gotten better at avoiding Roy's dancing blade and punishing accordingly, nice. ^_^ Mix up what you do from float cancel, foxes and falcos like to punish dsmashes out of fairs. Doubleslap is the most unpunishable out of the bunch, altough it can be shielded and then grabbed, but see what your opponents habits are and do your attacks according to that. Against some characters you can try to hit them out when you recover, but against others with long range or priority/quickness, like the top and high tiers, prefer to aerial dodge trough them. That cursed bair of fox and falco cuts trough like everything. x.x Use the simple rise up when you ledgehog them and they need to recover higher. That way you can move quickier and in most cases you're also a lot closer to them than if you were to roll from the ledge. When you rise up, you can dsmash their backside to send them off stage again, dash dance into forward throw or fc nair/bair in front of them. Keep a close eye on opponents projectiles and against Links, you can follow the sound of the bumerang and even without seeing it, you can still determine when it comes back if you inspect the timing. Work on comboing different characters; different stuff works on different characters.

From Muselives:

Dark.Pch - You're abilities have improved so tremendously as of late, I honestly have no clue what I can tell you. You're doing fine, just keep doing what Samo tells you (it's clearly been working since you started that) and make sure you stay unpredictable. Eliminating the apparent fan-club bias...8.1

XIF (FL)

From Samochan:

XIF - 7.9 - Definitely work on DI'ing away from comboes. Try to be less predictable with the dsmashes, it's easy to punish on higher levels if you miss. less dair, don't parasol when you could combo with less punishable attack and never let Falco break your shield. There is always room for rolling away from everything if you must. More turnips, less dsmashes, more nairs. First stock against Shiz was nice on the fox match, but I must say Shiz did some grave errors late on it so you go the kill down. Upthrow into insta dsmash works at 0% if you time it right, they can't tech it or DI it. :3 Also something that will greatly help against fox is DI'ing upthrows and smashDI'ing uairs and dairs and possibly even shines if you can. Makes your life a lot easier on FD.

From Muselives:

XiF - See Samo's points. 8.2

Amber/ElfenLiedPeach (N.J)

From Samochan:

Amber - 7.7 - Work on technical skill a little bit, your peach was a little on the slow side when it came to doing stuff after you fc. Slow peach is a dead peach. Also you need more accuracy with the turnips when you edgeguard. Use dash dance and wavedash to avoid your opponents attacks and punish them, not just move around. Wd back for example can demolish aggressive foxes unless they predict this and overshoot. Your peach is stable, but maybe too stable. Mix up your stuff, focus more on your game so you can react faster, space better and start fooling your opponents into attacking so you can punish them. Do not do unneccesary stuff that gets you punished. Also always use the opportunity to punish from their mistakes. I'd also like to see more grabs and slaps incorporated into your game, plus less dair, it's the most punishable one out of peach's aerials. Untumbling is good to learn too, just wiggle the control stick left and right so your characters straightens itself. :3

From Muselives:

Amber - lol that stitchface kill on DK64 was too freaking good. you threw it up, then side-b'ed off the edge to get his attention off of it as it came down. MINDGAMES!!! Uh, I play you all the time so I'm going to eliminate all the bias that is possible. Like you said, you need a better edgegame. You were horrendously predictable and I'm surprised you didn't get punished for it. Need more speed on those FC follow-ups, and more variety too. I've seen you use like ten different turnip approaches throughout mytime playing you, but you only seem to focus on one ever phase of your game. Try puting them together and you'll help any predictability issues. Don't try to be flashy, peach isn't flashy. AND you need more grabs *stops*...8.0

Samochan (finland)

From Muselives:

Samochan - You didn't have to win to look impressive. I thought that you were making good decisions all over the place, Marth was just really gay. The one things that really bugged me...why'd you jump into the **** box on pokemon stadium vs. fox? I think you need to chaingrab space animals much more, its one of the few things peach has in that matchup (though, you didn't really grab space animals to begin with in the vids I watched) All in all, i thought you were solid. 8.2

Kman

From Samochan:

Kman - 8.3 - Another solid peach, but you should work on getting a little speed under your belt out of those float cancels. Fast and right decisions can work out as very nice and deadly string of comboes, even. Work on accuracy with those turnips, also edgeguarding different characters with different methods. Work also on techchasing your opponents, predicting what they do better, incorporate dash dance into your game and make use out of it by fooling your opponents into your range of attacking and punish them accordingly. Mix up your attacks, don't always do bair to dsmash ect. Peach can do zounds of things out of float cancel, even turn around slap in a nanosecond (though reverse slaps can also hit if they're close :D) and not forgetting her grab and tilt game.

From Muselives:

Kman - I think you had a few predictability issues (mostly with dsmash), but you certainly weren't bad. Patch that up and you'll already make a nice jump. Add some improved spacing to that and you're good to go 7.0

Jamo (WA)

FromSamochan:

Jamo - 6.5 - The best advice to you would be... FLOAT CANCEL!! Seriously, I saw no float canceling on your vids and instead, you opted to shffle your aerials for some reason. And not only that, but you need a lot work on your technical skills as well, not forgetting your mindgames. Dash dance, wavedash, fc, mix up your attacks, know your matchups, spacing, turnip game, reacting a bit faster and punishing, Directional influence out of comboes, tech chasing ect. ect. All those aspects need a lot of work. Eggz was dominating you with simple dairs from Falco and you did nothing to stop his onslaught. Simple wd backwards would have made him cry (though it very much seemed like Eggz was playing really badly, he kept making stupid mistakes and messed up tech skill wise). But yeah, work on a lot of things.

From Muselives:

Jamo - Eggz' Mario is amazing but it didn't seem up to par and his Falco wasn't overly impressive and still did a number on you. Like Samo said, you need FC, and LOTS of it. It will increase your speed incredibly. You've got a ways to go both technical skill and mindgames. Work on your spacing too.6.3

Doll

Me14k

From Kitsune:
8.5 Me14k has really got it down. He float cancel's everything and does it without wary; He knows his combos; and has a really sick turnip game. BUT, his technical skill is close to nothing. He lacks DI, he can't L-Cancel (I know isn't important for Peach, but he should at least be able to do it!), he could work on his mindgames, and needs to learn to rely on something other turnip spam when the going gets tough. I mean, he did beat AOB, albeit by camping. Otherwise, I do think Me14k deserves some recognition.

No Vids at this moment:

slikvik

Reject

Appletree

thesage

Thats all I have for now. If you guys know any more, let me know and I'll but them up. I changed it now since rankings can go off a lil. This will be like a hall of fame for the players or something like that. Here is what people can do.

If you wish to leave your thoughts and opinions about the Peaches Post it and I'll Put it under thier name. and you can rank them (if you want to, You can leave your comments for the players without any ratings) You can rate as many players as you want. if you only like three players leave your opinions and ratings for them. and I put it under the players name with your name next to them like I did with samochan. Your ratings will not be added and all. Just too see what others think of you. and pretty much to be noticed. cant see another way to do it than this. Now this I belive is much better. and for the ones that dont have vids, its cool. no rush in that for the topic has changed a lil for the better. No competition here. Just to show how well these players are and the work they go through to be semi pros or even pro. Kinda like a way to stand out. and a good way to get known.

D1

Banned via Administration
Off hand I could remember...Slikvik (MD/VA), I think Kirbstir's (MD/VA) known, Reject (NY), and um...RyokoYaksa's (NJ/PA?) known. Um N2 from NY's aight as well. (Upstate that is)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok list has been updated with a few More players. keep them coming if any of you know anymore

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you play like you really do at tournies you would do fine. You are a beast when focus. So go to tournies now ^________^

mog87

Smash Ace
I would not consider Mikey or Ryoko to be average, they just dont travel much but are known and respected in their respective local area. And to be honest unless youre a very high level peach, dont expect to be too known outside your local area, not to rain on you thread...but at the very least i guess peach players can find some decent vids on youtube from some the afformentioned people.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
cool i made the cut. alright! lol, thanks for the add.
heh heh, no problem

I would not consider Mikey or Ryoko to be average, they just dont travel much but are known and respected in their respective local area. And to be honest unless youre a very high level peach, dont expect to be too known outside your local area, not to rain on you thread...but at the very least i guess peach players can find some decent vids on youtube from some the afformentioned people.
Its cool. Its not to like be famous and everything. I dont expect to be well know out of my area. but all must star somewhere right? One step at a time. and I guess I'll take those 2 off the list then

I'll try

*takes down really old vids* >_>
Oh Noes.Dont feel that way. Im in love with your Peach. Your fine

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
What constitutes as being "average"? From one definition of average, we'd all think they suck (average compared to everyone else that plays the game). Or do you mean above average, by any definition? Also, there's lots of players that I hardly hear about on the internet, aside from seeing them post on the boards and crap like that, who are well above average, just not as good as Wife, Vidjo, etc...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What constitutes as being "average"? From one definition of average, we'd all think they suck (average compared to everyone else that plays the game). Or do you mean above average, by any definition? Also, there's lots of players that I hardly hear about on the internet, aside from seeing them post on the boards and crap like that, who are well above average, just not as good as Wife, Vidjo, etc...
Seems like I better change the title. average I mean Godd peach players and have what it takes to go very far in the game and who knows, amybe even become semi prove. Peach players that deserved to be well by lots and that can hang tuff. God I dont even know if I can explain this right. lets say players that are below sime pro. (is this better? I dont know >___< )

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Haha Dark Peach I'm flattered.
Although you flipped my A and R around. I'm from FL as well. The SE knows about me at least.

Speaking of Florida, XIF typically places just as well as me in tourneys we both attend. He should definitely be up there to; but I'm not sure how recent any vids of his are.

There will be 4 more matches of mine coming up soon, vs phanna again (he owned me those two matches but I beat him in the bracket x.x) and vs sheikssbm (good sheik/luigi).

Too bad my sets vs Dashizwiz and Keepspeedn weren't recorded.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ops, sorreh. I'll take care of your name. and I'll but your freind up. also can wait till you get your other vids up as well ^_________^

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Seems like I better change the title. average I mean Godd peach players and have what it takes to go very far in the game and who knows, amybe even become semi prove. Peach players that deserved to be well by lots and that can hang tuff. God I dont even know if I can explain this right. lets say players that are below sime pro. (is this better? I dont know >___< )
Don't worry, I'll explain

What Dark Pch. is trying to say is that these are people who show potiential to being semi pros or even be the best peach out there someday. They don't get a lot of cred like how most are, so people need to check these people out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't worry, I'll explain

What Dark Pch. is trying to say is that these are people who show potiential to being semi pros or even be the best peach out there someday. They don't get a lot of cred like how most are, so people need to check these people out.
Yea yea, lets go with that!

Also I was think Of have this thread a maybe a sticky once the list is done and everyone ranks all the players on it, or something like that. Im not sure. If any mods read this any idea? I think this would be a great idea if people saw or these players and all What you guys think?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*looks around*...

Why thank you ^^;;; Def flattered. I gotta step up my game though in tournies, I'm entering singles from now on again.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
*looks around*...

Why thank you ^^;;; Def flattered. I gotta step up my game though in tournies, I'm entering singles from now on again.
Oh? SWEET! GO JC. WOOHOO!!!! cant wait to see you own

i think that sounds good. kinda like a power-ranking for the semi-good, lol.
Yea, sounds like it. LOL

OK, NEW CHANGES, CLICK ON A PEACH PLAYER YOU WANNA SEE ON THE FIRST PAGE AND THIER VIDS WILL SHOW UP. THIER VIDS WILL SHOW UP FROM THEIR NEWEST VIDS UP AT THE MOMENT TILL SO ON, ETC. THIS MAKES IT EASIER TO GET RIGHT TO THEM A SEE HOW THEY ARE.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oi, I'm pretty embarassed by those vids. Honest, but yea if you wanna keep em' up that's fine.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its marth, dont worry about it......he is gay. You beasted on the other characters though so kick azz!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
...I think I'd rather you take down the vids. Honest, Marth isn't gay I was playing like a horrid player. I'm not confident enough for people to view them right now until i get some more recent ones up.

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
Amber is really fast with Peach, it frightens me a bit, more comments coming soon.:laugh:
lol don't be afraid i crumble under pressure:(

I think i need to mix up the height on my floats a lot more, and get matches not vs. luigi. I get stagnant at times because I expect the aerials and sort of go on autopilot with too much sheild. The games aren't as interesting by that point.

Though I kinda disagree, I guess I'm honored and flattered to be on the list of peaches with potential :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Amber is really fast with Peach, it frightens me a bit, more comments coming soon.:laugh:
Im a bit scared too. her Peach is something alright............*shivers*

I think i need to mix up the height on my floats a lot more, and get matches not vs. luigi. I get stagnant at times because I expect the aerials and sort of go on autopilot with too much sheild. The games aren't as interesting by that point.

Though I kinda disagree, I guess I'm honored and flattered to be on the list of peaches with potential :)
Hell yea, This list would not be all that if it missed someone like you on it.:)

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
and get matches not vs. luigi
We'll get vids of you ****** my marth silly, because do and luck didn't believe me when I told them you can do that on the way back from that terrabite tournament on Saturday. It's ridiculous :dizzy:

yay someone i know maybe getting recognized. You have to teach me more peach too so that we can rock double peach by the time dark and jash come down. You keep telling me we need to do it and quite frankly my peach suckkkkkks...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, go for it dude. I bet Amber can help you out we need more Peaches on that list. keep them coming if anyof you know more! XD!!!

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
Actually i'm probably shifting my main to Yoshi or Pika. I'm using peach for doubles and dealing with dreamland counterpicks, that's basically it. Don't expect to be putting me on that list anytime soon haha.

Seriously, power rankings for the less talented/recognized people would be pretty interesting. I hope it turns out all right if it gets done.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol, heck yea!!

The list is coming out pretty good so far. I just found rock. I forgot I saw him a while back and he is pretty good. Im still looking on youtube for other Peach players that are good

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
i just posted a few more vids of me during the Smashfest i just held this past friday and the friday before, but the youtube search thingy only shows the 2 previous ones i had. how do i fix that? all the tags are almost identical to the T

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok leave it to me, I'll take care of it

Hmm....thats wierd, your vids dont pop up at all in the search thing. Same happen to vanz when they were just put up. I give about 24 hours and it should be able to be found by search. Youtube is stupid at times

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman

I think i need to mix up the height on my floats a lot more, and get matches not vs. luigi. I get stagnant at times because I expect the aerials and sort of go on autopilot with too much sheild.
Amber chillax, you tool my Luigi every time we play.

I agree with Muse, power rankings for the less experienced is a good idea, maybe I could get on the Luigi or Marth rankings if they every make one.

As a whole, this thread is cool. It's nice to see a member of my crew get recognized.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
I wish I was on the list >_>. I dont even have any videos. ^^;

Lol, j/k I suck. My best is getting 2 stocked (or was it 3?) by Caotic's Marth and then 3 stocked by his Peach (but that doesnt count considering I was using Zelda.). Apparently I have 'potential'. Unlikely, considering im only 13

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Amber chillax, you tool my Luigi every time we play.

I agree with Muse, power rankings for the less experienced is a good idea, maybe I could get on the Luigi or Marth rankings if they every make one.

As a whole, this thread is cool. It's nice to see a member of my crew get recognized.
Yea, I think it is pretty cool. And I think its good, cause theres always fame and stuff for space animals, Marth and shiek. Peach seems to come in last compared to them. and they think cause she has Dsmash, we dont work hard for our wins. there is also FC that we have to tell with. and it chances the who game play of smash when you use her. I might finish the list if I dont get anymore names by tonight.

I wish I was on the list >_>. I dont even have any videos. ^^;

Lol, j/k I suck. My best is getting 2 stocked (or was it 3?) by Caotic's Marth and then 3 stocked by his Peach (but that doesnt count considering I was using Zelda.). Apparently I have 'potential'. Unlikely, considering im only 13
Heh, 13 and skilled. thats pretty cool. get to work on your Peach so you can make it on the llist. and get some vids so people can rate you

Top Bottom