• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Claw glitch?

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
I tried this on adventure mode. If you jump up and pause as soon as you land, Bowser's claw is HUGE

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Now...all we have to do is figure out how to slap the **** out of Marth with that. ^_^

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
It all makes sense now, Gimpy Magnum Luke... they've all mastered using that in an actual match.. i must learn the giant claw of destruction

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
huh. if you look at it really closeley it looks like it always does that

Don't engulf the stage with your claw or anything...jesus christ Bowser

Magus420

Smash Master
The size of the claw is also dependant on what frame of the airdodge you land on. It seems like it gets bigger the closer you get to landing on frame 49 of the airdodge then stops working from then since you go into a different part of the airdodge that doesn't result in the glitch.

So what's the biggest claw possible?

5x Size Ratio + Super Mushroom + Land on frame 49 =... Claw of the GODS!

Even Kraid is but a mere plaything to the great Claw of Justice :chuckle:. To get a better idea of the size comparison, the entire Brinstar Depths stage itself that you fight on is only about the size of one of the claw's nails, lol.

TheSavageBlueBoy

Smash Apprentice
is there really any point to this >.> I mean come on, you can't use this in a battle to your advatage, do you people really think this 3d glitch is really THAT cool???

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
is there really any point to this >.> I mean come on, you can't use this in a battle to your advatage, do you people really think this 3d glitch is really THAT cool???
nothing new/strange/interesting ever happens to bowser, the last glitch discovered was probably flame cancelling, which was like a few years ago. when something new and interesting happens to bowser, like fortresshogging when it was discovered and a video about it was released, we're likely to be at LEAST a little interested in it, since it's so rare that anything new happens to bowser.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
lol, that would be an awesome edgehog, if it actually did damage...just do it on the edge of a stage, and the hand would take up the entire edge/area around it... :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Do you have an AR, or does anyone have one, check if it works with Giga, cause now i truly am wondering if it does... MASSIVE CLAW lmao

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yea smasher.. it does like thirty to fifty percent and acts like a rest but they have to be in front of you cause of the weird hit boxes

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
you know he's joking right?

it actually does 60-70% damage and is stronger than rest

-XG-

Smash Rookie
That's one hell of an interesting glitch, but I prefer the Samus ones (SWD and the grapple glitch). Still cool though. :D

Tera253

Smash Ace
Tera doubts it's a glitch. when Mario does his A-A-A kick, his foot gets huge.
in SSB64 alone, tons of attacks involved huge body parts.
~Tera253~

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
^Did you even look at the video or images? Bowser's claw could be used as a stage. It's huge!

Top Bottom