• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Claw glitch?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
another reason why tera is an idiot is her likeliness to post when she obviously has no clue what the **** she is talking about.. FAIL!

I

i8waffles612

Tera doubts it's a glitch. when Mario does his A-A-A kick, his foot gets huge.
in SSB64 alone, tons of attacks involved huge body parts.
~Tera253~
Why do you always use your name in your reply. i8waffles612 says it is annoying....

anyways how do you do this? i tried it for like 45 minutes!

I

i8waffles612

Does it only only work in Pokemon Stadium or something cause I still cant do it....

Magus420

Smash Master
The easiest way is just shorthop while holding an item then airdodge in place at the peak of the shorthop (don't hold a direction when you press L/R). Doing it on a platform makes it easier to see as most of the claw is below him and would be inside the stage if on the ground.

You can get larger claws out of a full jump or by using different airdodge angles, but it all boils down to landing at a later part of the airdodge animation up to a certain point where the glitch doesn't happen. If you airdodge in place the moment you leave the ground it's about the size of his head, and gets larger until airdodging around 2/3 the height of a fulljump where it's several times his body size. Airdodging in place above that height it won't work at all.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
:O that's pretty cool, never thought it could be possible, too bad is useless on a battle

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
But man if you could use it in battle i would have to make bowser my main

Top Bottom