• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly twitch.tv SSB Stream featuring Isai (TONIGHT 8/11 8:00pm PST) NOW WITH MIC

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
:-( If Isai doesn't stream tonight I'm turning to blackjack and hookers.

Last edited:

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, with his job I think. He's been saying he's tired. I can't blame him...I just miss him you know?

malva00

Smash Master
Someone remind me to stream on Tuesday! I have Wednesday off the next two weeks, so I should be more motivated to stream knowing I don't have to go to work the following morning XD

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Isai, do we get to hear that beautiful voice tonight? Gotta know if I'm ditching my other plans early for your stream.

malva00

Smash Master
Yes Kahnu is correct. I have never liked fake smash.

Sorry for not streaming on Tuesday. I forgot while I was at work until 10pm. I had a good two days off. I got my driver's license on Thursday. All I need is a car now and practice on the freeway, then I could probably drive to some smashers XD.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings

Sorry for not streaming on Tuesday. I forgot while I was at work until 10pm. I had a good two days off. I got my driver's license on Thursday. All I need is a car now and practice on the freeway, then I could probably drive to some smashers XD.
you cant drive

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy

Yooo congrats

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Wow.

Is this place just like a general social or something? There's not much structure here as in like a rigid topic to follow.

Or maybe it's because I showed up and ****ed it up.

Shears

Smash Master
Look guys, the fun is in the hookers, blackjack is just a way to kill time and brainlessly be a high roller. I'd prefer baccarat over blackjack anyway since its what James Bond plays.

Before anyone goes into how poker is a better game, remember with hookers you're paying for their time, so you can't just sit around for hours playing poker hand after poker hand, but you can walk them over to a blackjack or baccarat table for a couple hands.

Last edited:
Top Bottom