• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Move Discussion [Week 20~ Up Smash]

goodkid

Smash Lord
I think another hitbox is her body. Even if you read the airdodge and they somehow land inside of you, I've upsmashed & it didn't kill even though I was right in the center. I think this happens when you do a running upsmash because somehow it moves her hitbox and doesn't connect, while they airdodge at the last second before landing.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Somewhat related:

I miss how it was easy to differentiate between the different hitboxes of her USmash by sound. Smack = Weak. Crash = Awesome. Whoosh = OMGWTFBBQ

Now the the fingertip/shoulderpad is very similar in sound, with the shoulderpad being the same as the fingertip, but with another sound going on (like a clap-like sound.)

I hope I'm not the only person who knew what happened by sound :|

goodkid

Smash Lord
Somewhat related:

I miss how it was easy to differentiate between the different hitboxes of her USmash by sound. Smack = Weak. Crash = Awesome. Whoosh = OMGWTFBBQ

Now the the fingertip/shoulderpad is very similar in sound, with the shoulderpad being the same as the fingertip, but with another sound going on (like a clap-like sound.)

I hope I'm not the only person who knew what happened by sound :|
I've never thought of it consciously but I always knew that ^_^ The Whoosh is awesome to land. "The roof is on fire" :p

Top Bottom