• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WEEKLY Kaillera Newspaper Update: Issue #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Nicely done, must have taken some effort.

Battlecow doesn't appreciate the beauty of informing the public about the month's most important Kaillera news.

The "Music" section didn't work btw. I expected to be MATTS!-rolled or something, kind of disappointing.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Nicely done, must have taken some effort.

Battlecow doesn't appreciate the beauty of informing the public about the month's most important Kaillera news.

The "Music" section didn't work btw. I expected to be MATTS!-rolled or something, kind of disappointing.
yea i don't know what happen to the music section. it was a cpu voice talking **** on each person. but it's not working <:\ Anways, thanks for liking it. I thought it was neat.

The great MATTS!

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
There should be both .PDF and .DOC versions of this, for those having problems with .PDF should try Sumatra PDF, does the same as Adobe Reader but it is smaller and with less unnecessary features.

Also, C shape DI? sounds sick.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Cool stuff MATTS!

I disagree with the terms Nova got banned with though. I mean regardless what you think of him getting banned for something done outside of SWF is kind of dumb.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Eh, he was flaming nonstop, and it was obvious that infracting him would never cause him to stop. In my mind, he was a chronic forum problem, and getting rid of him for good was for the best.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I don't know, I thought he settled down over his most recent posts on here. I mean sure he was often rude and lacked tact but he wasn't nearly as bad as I remember him like a year ago. He seemed to have a personal vendetta against you and Sheer though.

Don't get me wrong he was a total d-bag to me and Aussies at times but I still think his permaban was unjust. Actually I think a permaban on anyway who's been a committed member for a while is unfair (see - Near).

Battlecow

Play to Win
He was a d-bag, period. We really don't need guys like him in here; far from boosting our numbers or whatever, it drives people away. Every time I think about teaching someone how to use PJ64k, I first think "Could they handle an encounter with Nova?" Now I don't have to do that for the forum. If he was really good, that'd be one thing, but he was pretty much a scrub anyways. Do we really need verbal abuse/flagrant rudeness on a daily basis? It just makes us all look bad for tolerating it.

Also RE the newspaper: OOOOOH you linked to something that linked to a site that links to ROMs on Smashboards! Shame on you!

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
He was a d-bag, period. We really don't need guys like him in here; far from boosting our numbers or whatever, it drives people away. Every time I think about teaching someone how to use PJ64k, I first think "Could they handle an encounter with Nova?" Now I don't have to do that for the forum. If he was really good, that'd be one thing, but he was pretty much a scrub anyways. Do we really need verbal abuse/flagrant rudeness on a daily basis? It just makes us all look bad for tolerating it.
Now THIS is hilarious coming from someone like you...

People are exaggerating about Nova. Only the weak cannot handle him IMO.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
If people don't want to handle Nova on the forums you can use the ignore feature on him. I don't think I've ever seen him go off on someone who was new to the forums, but I can't speak for what he does on Galaxy obviously.

DMoogle

A$
Please stop discussing the banning of NovaSmash in this thread, it's definitely not the place for it. If you wish to continue discussing it, take it to the Social Thread. Otherwise, spam.

Sighhhh can't wait to start playing again.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I read this last night after a long day at work and I just gotta say I couldn't stop laughing.

Good stuff MATTS!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Please stop discussing the banning of NovaSmash in this thread, it's definitely not the place for it. If you wish to continue discussing it, take it to the Social Thread. Otherwise, spam.

Sighhhh can't wait to start playing again.
Its ironic that we should talk about the "banning" of a player in the "social" section

B Link

Smash Lord
I like the game review section. Might play some of those lol (except Super Mario 64 which I've played for too many hours)

MATTS!

Smash Ace
New issue up. Issue #3. Nothing funny. Just slapped something together. Might do 1 every week now.

The Great MATTS!

The Star King

Smash Hero
rofl wat

I am HONORED to be featured in your newspaper, especially with those statistics that were surely gathered using some intricate scientific method I don't understand. Haters of this newspaper can go get utilted. PWNED

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Oh man, Wetrix was the **** back in the day. I didn't know this, but apparently it's pretty rare, and I still have the cartridge/box/manual!

M!nt

Smash Champion
Epic rap battle. I also lol'd at the page long copyright.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
lol wut i dont remember tacos saying "MATTS! won" just LIES!!

ill be glad to rap battle you again matts

Edit: Add my legit rhymes instead of adding the ones i typed quickly you cheater

Zee Proofz:
(09:12:42PM) <tacos> matts won
(09:12:43PM) <tacos> wut
(09:12:46PM) <tacos> dem LIES
(09:12:49PM) <ChessNinja44> ^
(09:12:51PM) <ChessNinja44> mane
(09:12:59PM) <ChessNinja44> he straight up lied
(09:13:02PM) <MATTS!> LMFAO
(09:13:07PM) <MATTS!> no it tacos said it
(09:13:07PM) <ChessNinja44> inb4 qouted and posted
(09:13:13PM) <MATTS!> but he feel asleep while saying it
(09:13:19PM) <MATTS!> and it only showed on my screen
(09:13:20PM) <MATTS!> LMAO
(09:13:25PM) <ChessNinja44> lies

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Haha, I'm really not complaining as it does amuse me quite a bit. MATTS! is one of the few who can get away with butchery of the English language and I don't mind!

Zell~D

Smash Cadet
how come you still have that screenshot of us on tinychat? that's nearly 2 years old iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom