• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Torgo the Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Torgo the Bear

This AMA's subject is a Pokemon Trainer trying to literally catch em all, Torgo the Bear!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Torgo the Bear has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear , you ready?

I'll start:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What's your favorite Pokemon from every generation?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?​
  2. What's your favorite Pokemon from every generation?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?
1. I’d have to go with 9. It had tons of characters that got me extra hyped, including Steve, Sora, Ridley, Banjo-Kazooie, and of course my absolute favorite Smash/Mario character of all time, King K. Rool. The only thing that coulda made it better for me personally would’ve been Captain Syrup, an actual Undertale/Deltarune character, and/or the Space Invaders, but they aren’t so likely so I didn’t expect them to happen anyways.

2. My favorites are generally formed from whoever ends up on my teams I beat the games with.
  1. Gen 1: Clefable
  2. Gen 2: Crobat
  3. Gen 3: Shedinja
  4. Gen 4: Manaphy
  5. Gen 5: Zorua
  6. Gen 6: Sylveon
  7. Gen 7: Decidueye
  8. Gen 8: Basculegion
  9. Gen 9: Maybe we’ll know tomorrow?
3. Waffles. They have syrup cups.

1. Top three Owl House characters? (i think you had an owl house pfp at one point)
  2. What is your favorite Pokemon game?
1. I wanna say something memey like Steve or Hooty, but I have to say Amity first, then Luz, then King.

2. Crystal for the visuals, but Black and White for the story.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
1. Favorite Disney villains?
2. Do you like Obscure characters (Overall, any media)?
3. Do you like Pop-Culture?
1. Bill Cipher, Emperor Belos, the Collector, and the Core. Honorable mention to Doofenshmirtz but after a while he doesn’t really count.

2. Yeah. It depends on the media, but in many cases like with Mario and Sonic I really like knowing the less popular characters.

3. Uhhh…yeah? I mean, if I didn’t, I don’t think I’d be on this site.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
4. Favorite Konami franchise?
5. Favorite Capcom franchise?
6. Favorite Simpson character?
1. I actually really don’t play much Konami to be honest, so I’m gonna have to say Castlevania since I think I know the most about it

2. Classic Mega Man. Actually one of my absolute favorite series. I know almost everything about it…

3. That one’s difficult honestly, but I always liked Ralph a lot.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
7. Most wanted for Multiversus?
8. Opinions on Chip and Dale movie?
9. Favorite Sony Franchise?
1. Green Lantern, Space Ghost, Pibby, more Steven Universe characters

2. I didn’t love it, I didn’t hate it.

3. Uhhh…I guess Spider Man counts, doesn’t it? That’s all I can say honestly. I haven’t played many Sony games yet.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
10. Favorite microsoft franchise (Excluding Bethesda and Activision Blizzard)?
11. HWYR if Disney made a platform fighter?
12. Least wanted newcomer for smash?
10. Again, not much that I’ve played yet. But at least here I can say Minecraft.

11. I would definitely be interested, but I know it would never have any of my most wanted characters.

12. Honestly? There’s nobody that I’d hate to see in Smash unless they were portrayed horribly. Even a character from a game I dislike, such as say…Jonesy, I’d be happy with their inclusion if they were a good representation of their source material while also providing an interesting play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom