• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Dutch Sakuraba (ROUND 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
19. What's your dream bicycle?
20. If there were no laws in place to forbid ownership of one, what animal would you like to have as a pet?
21. Are you afraid of needles?
19. On a day when my beloved Dullahan is working (yes I name my bike).

20. A dog. Always and nothing else. Maybe a red panda though. I would love raccoons and far more foxes out in the wild here in Ireland to add.

21. Short answer: Nope. Long answer: I've had blood taken from me about 30 times in one day when I was very ill and had so many tubes in me. Those few weeks I've been pricked, jabbed and such more than most in Ireland by then.

It was fun.

Dutch Raikuna

22. On a scale from 1 to Irish, how annoying would you say your accent is? :4pacman: (Just joking around)
23. Do you play any SNK games?
24. What's the circumference of a moose?
22. I'd say about 4. Subject to change if we ever voice chat.

23. Bought the Neo Geo Pocket Collection and loving SNK vs Capcom on it.

24. IDK but I know it was answered on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody back in the day.

Dutch Raikuna

1. Who is your most wanted Retro Newcomer for Smash? (I mean 1st Parties unrepresented)
2. Favorite rythmm game?
3. Do you think Duck Hunt Duo deserved to be in Smash?
1. 1st party would be Ashley Mizuki Robins from Another Code/Trace Memory. Would love to have seen point and click genre represented in Smash Bros a character.
2. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Taiko, Persona Dancing.
3. A game too early it felt but yes.

25. Do you own any amiibo or other figurines?
26. What's your favorite way of winding down after a long day?
27. RDR1 or RDR2?
25. Used to own ALOT of Amiibo but sold them. Part of it was cause my older brother is an asshole and would hide them to get me worked up. Other was just to eke out a bit more money towards a Switch. Now just my Robin, Lucina and Shulk amiibo left.

26. Ideally? To play something or watch anime but most of the time I talk to you guys or IRL friends now which isn't a bad thing.

27. RDR 1 for story. RDR 2 for everything else.

Lamp is allowed to reach 30 cause he is my mate.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Alright, final set then:

28. Do you believe there are other forms of life out there in the universe?
29. What's the one thing above all else that you wish to achieve before your time is up?
30. Who's your favorite Tales protagonist?

Dutch Raikuna

Another portion of Questions:
1. Andross or Krystal as next Star Fox rep?
2. Do you like Memes?
3. How old is your brother?
Your final set.

1. Don't know.
2. Sometimes.
3. WARNING. YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO ACCESS THIS INFO. YOU MUST BE AT THE FOLLOWING LEVEL TO BE ALLOWED AT LEAST: Close online acquaintance.
You are the following: Forum member.

Alright, final set then:

28. Do you believe there are other forms of life out there in the universe?
29. What's the one thing above all else that you wish to achieve before your time is up?
30. Who's your favorite Tales protagonist?
Sorry. At least 30 questions you can go I meant.

28. Definitely. I find it insane not to think otherwise. My theory is that we are one of the very first to have achieved this level of intelligence since 94% of planets are still to be born and the last star will be dead about 100 trillion years from now.

29. To travel across Europe and Asia on a moped, write a few stories, maybe meet an online friend IRL like from here, gave a bit of weight etc.

30. Velvet easily. She was a breath of fresh air and her dynamic with the villains are easily the best in the series. Props to a lot of characters though like Lloyd, Alisha, Edna, Dohalim (best character of Arise), Milla, Rita, Yuri, Rokurou and a few more.

Dutch Raikuna

1. Which series that you like you wish had more fans?
  2. Which series that you like you wish had fewer fans?
  3. Opinions on eggplants?
OK osby. You can get the final questions.

1. Easily Trails and Ys. After seeing the rise of Monster Hunter, Persona and now Tales I really now hope it's on the horizon that Trails especially can finally have that boost but it's worldbuilding has a mountain to dig in for anyone so it can be daunting.

2. COD, FIFA, Fortnite. Anything major to allow a better playing field between all franchises if that makes sense.

3. Nope to almost any veg and from both Kid Icarus and Hyperdimension Neptunia I've learned no one for eggplants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom