• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Wars July 10th, 2010

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Something around there. I'm going to try to get the bulk of louisville interested in this, it might be difficult as a good portion of us have strayed off. But I'm hoping it turns out well.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
hype this up, quick. might be there. also, could we run the tourney later? XD like 4? lolol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
We may have difficulties getting setups. Matt isn't going to be making it, so that eliminates that possibility. I'm not sure if Crash is going to be bringing his, or if he's going, but hopefully he is.

Is Canti going to be making it?

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I cannot make this: work ad me out late last night with an 18 hour shift, and a co worker quit so i have to cover her shifts. Not working out for me this weekend.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I lack a ride so the chances of me making it are really small. I hope you all enjoy it though!

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Yeah.. I haven't got my game back from my friend yet so I'm still very rusty. I probably won't make this. Sorry =( Probably Next time.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I got there and nobody answered the door and htere were no cars. So I watched the world cup game instead. Sorry.

Top Bottom