• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We should organize a 'captain falcon only' tournament!

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
As we all know, captain falcon is unfortunatly one of the worse characters in brawl. He has alot of difficult match ups and weaknesses and his lack of decent priority also isn't helping him. So, here is a way (maybe) to really test our falcon skills without sakurai laughing behind our backs!
We should organize a falcon only tourny!
We can call it our tourKNEEment :D ( name is under construction)

No but seriously, this could be alot of fun. I just don't know how to get all the people together, but with your help, we can make this happen.

all we have to do is choose a date and time and we can hold a wifi falcon tourKNEE :D

mana a mano (falcon a falcon)!

your thoughts, comments, coorporation :D? etc ?

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
falcon dittos are really fun, but i dont know if many people are gonna be up for this. the point of playing falcon is to prove other mother fffff'ers that falcon is still sexy. falcon vs falcon is kinda pointless but still super fun. but whatever if it happens im down for it.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
meh............ cool idea but organizing it will be a pain, it took a 16 man online tourny all summer to finish because of people not being on at the same time >.>

Zeallyx

meh............ cool idea but organizing it will be a pain, it took a 16 man online tourny all summer to finish because of people not being on at the same time >.>
yeah..that's the problem I had in mind :S
we might be lucky though :p maybe falcon mainers have the same playing scedule

/telepathy theory

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
There are tourneys like this just not at smashboards.
if you really want to do the tourney i suggest AiB,the chat room will help the tourney past by in maybe 1 hr,it wont take a whole season lol
there is a falcon tourney this saturday at AiB too

Zeallyx

There are tourneys like this just not at smashboards.
if you really want to do the tourney i suggest AiB,the chat room will help the tourney past by in maybe 1 hr,it wont take a whole season lol
there is a falcon tourney this saturday at AiB too
ow alright, cool, thanks for the info

Top Bottom