• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
that's fine; have we finished metakill's replays yet guys?
As aforementioned, I was out of town from the 27th-31st, and just got back in.

Vegas is having some trouble getting the sound samples from the mp4 files on the HD PVR. Found a workaround, currently three of his videos are uploaded. More will be up shortly...

mobilisq

Smash Ace
my pc seems to be generally functional again so i can help out once more

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master

imR

Smash Rookie
Zero edge, you can make it easier for them by throwing the replays into a folder and zip them for a single rar file.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Lulz, none of my ultra failings with people I dont use are going up >_> (I wish you had a fail, but your to good with to many characters >_>)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
1 I know you do....I cant remember if I put up 2 or 3 of our matches, I have a bad memory XD. I have Marth vs Ike, and Falco vs Ike for sure, cant remember any others. I think Ï have A Ganon match to

yoshq

Smash Master
Update!

Metakill, your videos are completed. Sorry for the delay, Vegas was being a complete beach.

Mofo, your videos are currently going through the meat grinder.
hey btw remember to tell me when you complete someone's replays and the # so I can update the op. i know how many meta had

replays up:

is riku from this forum? http://www.megaupload.com/?d=REDQLSH1

Zero Σ

Kishin

Smash Ace
I've been wanting to get some replays uploaded for a while now. But as of the moment, I only have 1 replay that I wish to be recorded. It's only some weird waveland thing that I managed to pull off as all. I'm fine with it being uploaded onto someone's channel. If whoever has the time can edit out the rest of the replay except for the small waveland bit that would be great but not necessary.

Anyways, here is the replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?5zdmmmj1mdy

Top Bottom