• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Did you ever upload my videos onto my channel?
Yosh gets lots of requests. He always does it in a timely manner though. He also always posts here when he's done it. So just keep an eye out :)

Ill try 36 46 right now.

Edit: They work now. Thx yosh.

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
Hey yoshq, can I get you to upload some videos that I send you over the Wii again? It's been over 2 weeks and I would greatly appreciate it. And can you upload them to my Youtube account again please?

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I got 8 videos that I can send through my Wii. I don't know if it's too much to ask, but could you group the Luigi ones together and the Ness ones in one vid?

Wii number: 6334 4071 9750 7141
Brawl Number: 5328-7363-2657

Just tell me when your ready to receive and I'll send em. Thanks.

yoshq

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?k4vkgyppno6f6yj

I zipped them up and there should be about 22. Don't have to do them all at once, just when you can.

Thanks a bunch.
ok
Okay, I got 8 videos that I can send through my Wii. I don't know if it's too much to ask, but could you group the Luigi ones together and the Ness ones in one vid?

Wii number: 6334 4071 9750 7141
Brawl Number: 5328-7363-2657

Just tell me when your ready to receive and I'll send em. Thanks.
just gotta add you, il let you know when i have

PZ

Smash Lord
http://www.mediafire.com/?2i4w57abv5lfs93
Ill be changing my name soon.

RodKnee(CF) vs totallyberto(rob/kirby) Ladder...

3 matches against a very creative rob n his kirby

I wouldve had more matches but I dont like the thought of all the mks, marths, sheiks, funny lucas matches, and Fuujin's zelda...gawd so randum.

Could you prehaps make all three in one video like bootcamp did at whobo3?

yoshq

Smash Master
do you mean make the luigi ones 1 vid and the lucas ones 1 other vid? anyway added ya
Could you prehaps make all three in one video like bootcamp did at whobo3?
yeah i can

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
do you mean make the luigi ones 1 vid and the ness ones 1 other vid? anyway added ya
Yeah if that isn't a problem. I'll send the Luigi ones possibly tonight and the Ness ones Monday. (I'm always 1P in the vids). Thanks. :)

You need to add my brawl code for me to send you the videos, it won't let me otherwise. :\

yoshq

Smash Master
Yeah if that isn't a problem. I'll send the Luigi ones possibly tonight and the Ness ones Monday. (I'm always 1P in the vids). Thanks. :)

You need to add my brawl code for me to send you the videos, it won't let me otherwise. :\
just send them all at once, it's less confusing. and i did add you, it just has to register

dashmyoku

Smash Cadet
YoshQ and TGK, hello thar. Been a minute since I've come around these parts. I hope everything has been good for you two.

I've got some replays I want to get recorded. All used the infinite replay and tags hack. I don't care for having the individual files on my PC, so having them uploaded to my Youtube would be amazingly awesome. I have 68 replays, which will probably be the final batch I'll ever try and get uploaded *Has kinda fallen out of Brawl*.

YoshQ, if you decide to take this, I understand your replay limit. Feel free to do batches of 20 at your leisure. I think I've had a few replays done by you and the quality was spot-on for me. Youtube is our friend, so I'll have to send you my info via PM so you can upload.

TGK, if you take these, 480p is what I'll be taking. I forgot your policy about uploading to Youtube. I believe you will upload to your channel? Or perhaps you have the same deal YoshQ has? I don't remember (and didn't read the entirety of the first post). I know you've done my replays before and quality was awesome...except for the issues I ran into playing them. Which, evidently, was the fact that my PC doesn't like running any kind of video in 720p. Trust me, watching Doctor Who is that quality on this POS is impossible. D:

Either way, here's the link to the replays and the GCT file (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1ZAJXRK). I'll be checking back in every so often to check the status of what's going on. The work you two do here is awesome, as always. So...well, keep it up. :D

Edited: As a side note, none of this will be used for a Combo Video.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I've asked a friend if he could help lighten the load for you. If it's a yes, be sure to expect a PM :D
I know all of these requests seem overwhelming, but don't give up! Help is on the way! :ness:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
=/ Sorry, he can't. He says he's overwhelmed as well.

Edit: if there's any consolation, I think some of my replays may be copies of each other, if that makes anything easier.

Top Bottom