• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

yoshq

Smash Master

Max113

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, quick question...

Could you hold off on my replay? I have a better one I would like recorded instead.

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
I finally have some vids of me playing offline so I would like them recorded. It doesn't matter who records them or if you upload them to your youtube or not. I will send them over wii-net because I dont have a sd card.

My wii fc: 3311-3719-1663-1963
My brawl fc: 1290 9698 7696

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=NVGO7UFT vBrawl vs. Red-x thanks guys. they are in a folder btw.
Folders not showing.

Can you just zip the files and send it again? Thanks.

I finally have some vids of me playing offline so I would like them recorded. It doesn't matter who records them or if you upload them to your youtube or not. I will send them over wii-net because I dont have a sd card.

My wii fc: 3311-3719-1663-1963
My brawl fc: 1290 9698 7696
Could you guys please record this?

http://www.mediafire.com/?ummnnyu5dk5
Picked these up.

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Ill add you when i get on kazoo.

My wii fc :3311-3719-1663-1965

my other one is incorrect and i added you

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Hello, I would like these replays recorded http://www.mediafire.com/?mz1jnoml32r
Noraa 2 stocks me most of the time with any char I just happened to save these cus I thought I looked cool in them lolol.

Hacks used:
-Replay longer than 3 mins
-Name tag in replay

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
GarraLeeLink7, read this!

Ill add you when i get on kazoo.

My wii fc :3311-3719-1663-1965

my other one is incorrect and i added you
Added, now awaiting files....

Hello, I would like these replays recorded http://www.mediafire.com/?mz1jnoml32r
Noraa 2 stocks me most of the time with any char I just happened to save these cus I thought I looked cool in them lolol.

Hacks used:
-Replay longer than 3 mins
-Name tag in replay
I'll take this.

I'm going to deny this request for the following reason:

6. I ask that you please not send me hundreds of replays of you vs a level 3 computer.

If anyone is unaware, to send replays you must add each other's wii codes, then add each other on brawl and show up as registered (by going online). And if anyone is going to send replays by wii mail it will be me that will be recording them.
I recorded 8 videos of nothing but this, plus two videos of you playing with items!

So, if you have a request to record some epic friendlies (or salties :3) that you had between you and a friend (that are without items, obv. :012:), go ahead and send another folder.

If not, two fingers. ;)

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Can i send more tomorrow? Because i ran out of points and i cant send anymore. >_>

dashmyoku

Smash Cadet
Alright tgk...finally have my replays uploaded for ya.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yejgznyimre

There are 33 in total. No hacks were used for any of these...but I DO have a question. If you have a replay that doesn't use the Name Tag/Taunt Text hack, will using those hacks on the replays actually be able to bring up those two? Just a random thought.

Also, I don't need these to be the highest quality. :3

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
Added, now awaiting files....

I'll take this.

I'm going to deny this request for the following reason:

I recorded 8 videos of nothing but this, plus two videos of you playing with items!

So, if you have a request to record some epic friendlies (or salties :3) that you had between you and a friend (that are without items, obv. :012:), go ahead and send another folder.

If not, two fingers. ;)
Hey Man, Sorry Bout Those, Honestly, Those Were Just Going To Be Deleted, And I Was Going To Use The Good Ones, Next Time, I'll Filter Through... And Grab The Good Stuff, Kk? Thx... (And I Like Item's From Time-to-Time... =P There's No Rule Against That, Is There?)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
thegreatkazoo said:
I work under this motto: Record fast, encode fast, and upload fast. Rest assured, that I will strive to get your videos to you within 24 hours after the request has been made.
You lied. :mad::mad:
Also, would it be alright with you if you just sent me the recorded replays? I can upload them myself.

Top Bottom