• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Lost One of Our Cats Today...

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Two days ago, Scraggly, a longhair Balinese cat we've had for 8-9 years, suddenly stopped eating on his own. Last night, we noticed that he was breathing fast, as well.

This morning, my Mom and I took him to the vet. As it turned out, he had a heart murmur and fluid around his heart and lungs. My Mom decided that she didn't want him subjected to treatment that would only delay the inevitable (since he was a nervous cat), and so she authorized euthanasia for him.

This was so unexpected! It's apparently not that unusual, however...

The last time we've lost a pet (two if you count an outdoor cat that my Mom took care of) was two years ago.

We've got 3 cats now, and I hope nothing like this happens to them!

R.I.P. Scraggly. :(

P.S. - If this is supposed to be in the "Las PEToras (For General Pet Discussion)" topic, I'm sorry, but that looked more like a picture topic from the few pages I've read of it.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Awwwww that's a really sad story, I too know the pain of losing a beloved pet... actually I considered my pet more of a friend than a pet... nobody make fun of me for it! >=O Anyway you have my condolences and I certainly hope you'll start to feel better soon.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I'm sorry about your pet; it sucks to lose a pet, a family member, a friend. My dog Timmy was found to have a heart murmer about a month ago, so we're a bit nervous as well. It sucks, but we're dealing with it.

Remember to give your cats exercise, healthy food, and love and they should be healthy and happy :)
Sorry if that sounded cheesy, but it's true

D13

Smash Ace
Yeah, losing anything is hard. Someone from my school was just killed in a car crash. :ohwell:

I didn't really know him, but it still saddens me a lot.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm sorry about what happened. I know what you feel because that happened to me some months ago. It's one of the worst things that can happen to someone.

Just think you'll meet him somewhere, sometime.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
that sucks

i miss my dog so much!

she used to greet me everyday when i came home...=(

and i was blazed the other night and i realllly wanted to pet her and snuggle....=(

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
condolences...i have three cats (georgia, daisy, and boogaface)...they drive me crazy...but of course, i know im gonna be a wreck when their time comes

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
you can try to title it
WE LOST ONE OF OUR CATS TODAY...
if you want to but the first letters only will be capitalized because threads cannot be posted in all caps
I think he didn't mean to do that...the "of" isn't capitalized

What does that have to do anyway? :S

AngelOfSkyland

Smash Cadet
Awww, I'm so sorry :( I love cats and dogs and losing pets is always hard. My family had to put down one of our dogs a few years ago, and we'd had her since I was six. It was very hard for all of us.

*hugs* My condolences for your loss.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
Aww, how sad, I went to ozzfest last year and my cat died while i was having fun....it was very depressing afterwards...

Top Bottom