• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"We just love being mean!" - The Koopalings invade Smash 4

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
The Koopalings do look quire amazing to play as! I have to say though, the Koopalings + Bowser Jr. and DHD are probably a few of the things which saved this roster for me.
Really? I understand that we lost Mewtwo quite a bit, but, personally, I was please with this roster, aside from a select few mistakes. *Looks at Dark Pit.* I do, however, agree with you on the fact that the Koopalings and, for me personally, Dr. Mario saved this roster. I understand Dr. Mario didn't make much sense, but I'm excited to play as him. But, this thread is for the Koopalings. So, to you personally, what makes them look fun to play as? I just want everyone's insight in order to help me see the characters in more ways so I can have more fun with them.

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
Really? I understand that we lost Mewtwo quite a bit, but, personally, I was please with this roster, aside from a select few mistakes. *Looks at Dark Pit.* I do, however, agree with you on the fact that the Koopalings and, for me personally, Dr. Mario saved this roster. I understand Dr. Mario didn't make much sense, but I'm excited to play as him. But, this thread is for the Koopalings. So, to you personally, what makes them look fun to play as? I just want everyone's insight in order to help me see the characters in more ways so I can have more fun with them.
I like the Koopalings for a primary 3 reasons.
  1. The rest of the 'unknown' Roster was really weak. We had Dark Pit, and Duck Hunt aside from them, and it kind of failed my expectations...
  2. From playing SMB3, I was frustrated to hell that I could never beat Lemmy. That ball bouncing jerk kept kicking poor Luigi's hind every game. However, when NSMBW came out, with the Koopalings returning in glorious multi-color, I was finally able to appreciate their designs and personalities, and also get Lemmy back for being a tosser.
  3. After playing MK8, and getting over my grief that Dry Bones got cut again(the big N seems out to cut him from playability), Larry was there with his awesome mohawk and matching weight class...which instantly made him my favorite Koopaling.
So now I get to carry over my main from MK8 to Smash, and proceed to use all sorts of cheap shot machinery like a goblin in a game of Blood Bowl. It's exciting!

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I like the Koopalings for a primary 3 reasons.
  1. The rest of the 'unknown' Roster was really weak. We had Dark Pit, and Duck Hunt aside from them, and it kind of failed my expectations...
  2. From playing SMB3, I was frustrated to hell that I could never beat Lemmy. That ball bouncing jerk kept kicking poor Luigi's hind every game. However, when NSMBW came out, with the Koopalings returning in glorious multi-color, I was finally able to appreciate their designs and personalities, and also get Lemmy back for being a tosser.
  3. After playing MK8, and getting over my grief that Dry Bones got cut again(the big N seems out to cut him from playability), Larry was there with his awesome mohawk and matching weight class...which instantly made him my favorite Koopaling.
So now I get to carry over my main from MK8 to Smash, and proceed to use all sorts of cheap shot machinery like a goblin in a game of Blood Bowl. It's exciting!
Great! Thanks for your input! Coincidentally, I'm carrying over my main from Mario Kart 8 as well. You can probably guess who :rolleyes:.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Personally, I just ADORE the Koopalings. Believe it or not, but they're part of the reason I got so into Mario in the first place. They seemed so unique to me. Don't get me wrong, I also love Bowser Jr., but I've always had the wish of playing as them in a video game. When I heard they were announced to be playable in Mario Kart 8, I flipped out. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. After years of waiting, they made a playable appearance. I was so glad to hear it. Then I was wondering if Smash could accommodate them, but I thought it was too farfetched. A game the size of SSB could never contain all 7 of them. Then come late August, and it's suddenly leaked that Bowser Jr. would be a playable character in SSB4. I was really excited to hear that. Then the following week, we'd get screenshots of other things in Smash 4.A lot of stuff interested me, but there was one pic that nearly overshot my hype past the limit. A pic of LARRY KOOPA in JR.'S CLOWN CAR. When I saw that I was overjoyed beyond belief. The Koopalings as playable fighters in SSB4! I couldn't believe it! The most unique (IMO) characters in Mario were playable fighters SSB4! After Mewtwo, Dixie, ANY RH rep, Bandana Waddle Dee from Kirby, Isaac from Golden Sun and Ray from Custom Robo were all deconfirmed , I honestly began to lose hope in the playable roster, but these guys, along with Jr. and DHD all saved me from almost NOT buying this game. As such, Sakurai...THANK YOU! You gave me hope from this roster again! I should have taken that interview with IGN journalist as a hint you would pull this!:smirk::colorful: So once again, I basically think that the Koopalings being playable like this was probably one of Sakurai's most glorious ideas. Now, if you don't feel like playing as Bowser Jr., you've got the splendid option to choose from 7 other "fighters"! It's 8 characters in one! And very unique ones, to boot!:colorful: At this point, I can't wait to see them in HD on the Wii U version!

Last edited:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
After playing MK8, and getting over my grief that Dry Bones got cut again(the big N seems out to cut him from playability), Larry was there with his awesome mohawk and matching weight class...which instantly made him my favorite Koopaling.
Luckily for you (and me) Dry Bowser is coming in DLC to MK8~

I am also part of the group of taking my... secondary(?) from MK8 which would be Lemmy. I don't really have a legitimate reason for the majority of them looking fun to play as other than being a part of my favorite Mario series [mini]bosses turned into playable characters.

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
Luckily for you (and me) Dry Bowser is coming in DLC to MK8~

I am also part of the group of taking my... secondary(?) from MK8 which would be Lemmy. I don't really have a legitimate reason for the majority of them looking fun to play as other than being a part of my favorite Mario series [mini]bosses turned into playable characters.
Unfortunately for Dry Bowser, he's a heavy weight, but hey, he was my psuedo-secondary in Wii. Maybe he'll be just as glorious in HD...

However, since more MK8 DLC will inevitably be released, I suspect that all our favorite drivers will be back as long as we shell out 4 bucks for each of them...which is a price I'm willing to pay.

Regardless, I hope that the Koopalings find use in the competitive scene. I cannot wait to see them on the WiiU!

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
That would be the best way to represent all of them as playable characters. Though I think Bowser Jr. would be picked over them if it came down to adding another koopa character.

But I would prefer the Kooplings>Jr.

:phone:
why not both? ;)

(yes I know you posted this waaaaay before the game came out)

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
why not both? ;)

(yes I know you posted this waaaaay before the game came out)
It's okay. And in the end I got Bowser Jr., Wendy, and Ludwig fighting with a mech. I'm more than okay with this.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
So, does anyone know how many mid-air jumps the Koopalings have? From what I understand, his Over-B gives him an extra mid-air jump, so I was just wondering if his Jr. Clown Car gave him multiple mid-air jumps normally.

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
So, does anyone know how many mid-air jumps the Koopalings have? From what I understand, his Over-B gives him an extra mid-air jump, so I was just wondering if his Jr. Clown Car gave him multiple mid-air jumps normally.
The Koopalings have two jumps, standard to most characters. One jump of medium length, and then another mid-air. Their Up-B can be used in a similar fashion to Diddy's up B to propel them forward. While free-falling, they can use some hammer aerials to whack people before hitting the ground and getting another Kart, as per Mario Insurance Policy.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, considering that Smash 4 will more than likely refer to the Koopalings (and Alph) as their own characters, I've been wanting to know, if you finish Classic Mode with any of them, will they:
1. Get a trophy of themselves in that little "cinematic" after you defeat the final boss?
2. Does the game record the high score to a Koopaling/Alph or to the "original fighter"?
and 3. Do the Koopalings (and Alph) have their own "Congratulations!" screen?

Long story short, does the game treat them more as their own characters aside from simply announcing their names and having their own voice/sound clips?

BTW, does each alt. have their own "cheers" from the "audience"?

Last edited:

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
Hey guys, considering that Smash 4 will more than likely refer to the Koopalings (and Alph) as their own characters, I've been wanting to know, if you finish Classic Mode with any of them, will they:
1. Get a trophy of themselves in that little "cinematic" after you defeat the final boss?
2. Does the game record the high score to a Koopaling/Alph or to the "original fighter"?
and 3. Do the Koopalings (and Alph) have their own "Congratulations!" screen?

Long story short, does the game treat them more as their own characters aside from simply announcing their names and having their own voice/sound clips?

BTW, does each alt. have their own "cheers" from the "audience"?
From mere observations, I can assume that they get their own cheerings, but not trophy or congratulations screen. This si from the fact that lil B appears in all the high score tables and ilk.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
From mere observations, I can assume that they get their own cheerings, but not trophy or congratulations screen. This si from the fact that lil B appears in all the high score tables and ilk.
Aw... That's a shame. However, I think having a unique cheer is the most important of those three. Wait a minute, didn't someone (might have been you) say that they had hype overload when you saw Larry in a Jr. Clown Car? That would mean that all of them get their own trophy in some form, so why not from Classic mode? And, going by that logic, it could be said that the chances if them getting their own Congratulations screens/videos is raised significantly. I'd imagine their Final Smash trophy, if those are even returning, just has Shadow Mario, so that's by default generalized. However, I'd imagine your right about the high score tables and the like only having Bowser Jr., seeing as the Custom Character screen showed him and no option for changing to a Koopaling. Oh, well, we appear to have gotten far better than expected, so I'm more than satisfied.

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
Aw... That's a shame. However, I think having a unique cheer is the most important of those three. Wait a minute, didn't someone (might have been you) say that they had hype overload when you saw Larry in a Jr. Clown Car? That would mean that all of them get their own trophy in some form, so why not from Classic mode? And, going by that logic, it could be said that the chances if them getting their own Congratulations screens/videos is raised significantly. I'd imagine their Final Smash trophy, if those are even returning, just has Shadow Mario, so that's by default generalized. However, I'd imagine your right about the high score tables and the like only having Bowser Jr., seeing as the Custom Character screen showed him and no option for changing to a Koopaling. Oh, well, we appear to have gotten far better than expected, so I'm more than satisfied.
I assume that you can get their individual trophies from mere smashing the RNG button. It'd be a nice touch if each Koopaling awarded 1 trophy...

but then you'd have the competionists who don't like to play the same character 8 times to get 8 trophies, much how like I didn't like playing through Pokemon Trainer three times to get the 3 trophies.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I assume that you can get their individual trophies from mere smashing the RNG button. It'd be a nice touch if each Koopaling awarded 1 trophy...

but then you'd have the competionists who don't like to play the same character 8 times to get 8 trophies, much how like I didn't like playing through Pokemon Trainer three times to get the 3 trophies.
Ah. I see. Well, better than nothing, right? Also, and please forgive my ignorance, what is the RNG button?
And, do you guys think the Boards should allow users to set a Koopaling and Alph as mains, rather than having us choose Bowser Jr. and Olimar? I only ask because I know I'm only gonna use Iggy unless circumstances require otherwise, and I'm sure there are others who feel the same way about the other Koopalings and Alph.

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
Ah. I see. Well, better than nothing, right? Also, and please forgive my ignorance, what is the RNG button?
And, do you guys think the Boards should allow users to set a Koopaling and Alph as mains, rather than having us choose Bowser Jr. and Olimar? I only ask because I know I'm only gonna use Iggy unless circumstances require otherwise, and I'm sure there are others who feel the same way about the other Koopalings and Alph.
RNG, or Random Number Generator, is essentially how trophies work. They're randomly generated via code and you are rewarded one, at random, each time you earn a trophy unless specific circumstances state that a specific trophy cannot be earned via RNG. The 'button' is any sequence that rewards a trophy.

And yes, I do feel the boards should allow individual Koopaling/Alph mains, but I doubt it will happen.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Actually, It was MY hype level that broke.:smirk: Also, I've been checking around, and you guys are not going to believe this! Apparently, at the least, ROY KOOPA has a "Congratulations!" screen! I'll post the pic later if I can, but if I can't, simply got Super Smash Bros. Miiverse.com (IMO, a much more informative take on SSB4's official site.) and go to Bowser Jr.'s page. You'll see a pic of Roy, Larry, and Wendy all in the Boxing Ring with the text " Congratulations!" underneath Roy. It probably means that the game treats the Koopalings as their own fighters more than I thought.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101

KOOPALING'S CUSTOM MOVES
Attention all Koopaling mains! I have discovered some of the Koopaling's Custom Specials! It's not a lot, but I'm super-psyched anyway. So, here goes! The ones I intend to use are highlighted in lime green.
B-Clown Cannon-The Jr. Clown Car sticks a cannon out of it's mouth and fires a cannonball. This move can be charged for more damage.
B Custom 1-Big Steely-Nothing is known about this move, but it can be assumed to be a slower charging or moving Clown Cannon, but it probably operates at increased power to compensate (unconfirmed).
B Custom 2-BB Steely-This move shoots the cannonball forward much faster. It also charges much faster and pierces targets, but does far less damage. In addition, also to compensate, the size of the cannonball is much smaller.
Over-B-Koopa Kart-The Jr. Clown Car sprouts wheels and rushes forward, running over anyone in its path. In midair, using this move give the Koopaling an extra jump.
Over-B Custom 1-Koopa Train-The Jr. Clown Car sprouts wheels and rushes forward, running over anyone in its path. The difference, however, is that this buries anyone it runs over. Very cool, and very frustrating for the enemy :p. It probably operates at a reduced speed, or possibly removes the extra mid-air jump it grants (unconfirmed).
Up B-Explosive Jump-The Jr. Clown Car falls downward and explodes in mid-air, or when it hits an opponent or surface, whichever comes first. The Koopaling ejects and flies a considerable distance upward, and when falling helpless their back and forward aerials are replaced with hammer strikes.
Up-B Custom 1-Eject-Functionally identical to Junior Jump, right down to the hammer strikes, but he jumps much higher, presumably dealing less damage (unconfirmed).
Up-B Custom 2-Meteor Jr.-The Jr. Clown Car springs up, and then proceeds to explode, blasting the Koopaling inside straight down for high damage and knockback. Offers high offensive ability, but in turn greatly lowers recovery ability. A move for risk-takers, or just down-right aggressive attackers, like myself :p.

Down-B-Mecha Koopa-The Jr. Clown Car's bottom opens up to reveal a hatch, which opens and releases a Mecha Koopa. After a brief delay, the Mecha Koopa starts marching forward at a considerable speed. This minion turns around at ledges, and when it touches an enemy, it grabs onto them, jumps up, and explodes, dealing a little knockback.

Down B Custom 1-Mecha Paratroopa-The Jr. Clown Car's bottom opens up and throws a Mecha Koopa forward at a low angle. This version has far less start-up lag, but the Mecha Koopa doesn't walk and will explode shortly after landing or touching an enemy.
I know it's not much, but, like I said before, I'm super psyched. I'll update this post if any more information comes through, so keep an eye on it if you wanna know their custom specials.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero

KOOPALING'S CUSTOM MOVES
Attention all Koopaling mains! I have discovered some of the Koopaling's Custom Specials! It's not a lot, but I'm super-psyched anyway. So, here goes! The ones I intend to use are highlighted in lime green.
B-Cannon Ball-The Jr. Clown Car sticks a cannon out of it's mouth and fires a cannonball. This move can be charged for more damage.
Over-B-Koopa Kart-The Jr. Clown Car sprouts wheels and rushes forward, running over anyone in its path. In midair, using this move give the Koopaling an extra jump.
Over-B Custom 1-Koopa Train-The Jr. Clown Car sprites wheels and rushes forward, running over anyone in its path. The difference, however, is that this buries anyone it runs over. Very cool, and very frustrating for the enemy :p.
Up B-Junior Jump-The Jr. Clown Car falls downward and explodes in mid-air, or when it hits an opponent or surface, whichever comes first. The Koopaling ejects and flies a considerable distance upward, and when falling helpless their back and forward aerials are replaced with hammer strikes.
Up-B Custom 1-Super Jump-Functionally identical to Junior Jump, right down to the hammer strikes, but he jumps much higher, presumably dealing less damage (unconfirmed).
Down-B-Mecha Koopa-The Jr. Clown Car's bottom opens up to reveal a hatch, which opens and releases a Mecha Koopa. After a brief delay, the Mecha Koopa starts marching forward at a considerable speed. This minion turns around at ledges, and when it touches an enemy, it grabs onto them, jumps up, and explodes, dealing a little knockback.
I know it's not much, but, like I said before, I'm super psyched. I'll update this post if any more information comes through, so keep an eye on it if you wanna know they're custom specials. Once I get off mobile, I also intend to update the beginning, so I'll be back, later.
Say, have you or anyone else seen the "Congratulations!" screen for Roy Koopa yet? It makes me glad that Sakurai went the extra mile for the Koopalings! (and possibly Alph!) Here's the link: http://smashbros-miiverse.com/secret/286

If you don't want to be spoiled, turn away now!

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
Say, have you or anyone else seen the "Congratulations!" screen for Roy Koopa yet? It makes me glad that Sakurai went the extra mile for the Koopalings! (and possibly Alph!) Here's the link: http://smashbros-miiverse.com/secret/286

My guess is that each set gets a congratulations. Still, that's pretty neat.

KOOPALING'S CUSTOM MOVES
B-Cannon Ball-The Jr. Clown Car sticks a cannon out of it's mouth and fires a cannonball. This move can be charged for more damage.
Over-B Custom 1-Koopa Train-The Jr. Clown Car sprites wheels and rushes forward, running over anyone in its path. The difference, however, is that this buries anyone it runs over. Very cool, and very frustrating for the enemy :p.
Up B-Junior Jump-The Jr. Clown Car falls downward and explodes in mid-air, or when it hits an opponent or surface, whichever comes first. The Koopaling ejects and flies a considerable distance upward, and when falling helpless their back and forward aerials are replaced with hammer strikes.
Up-B Custom 1-Super Jump-Functionally identical to Junior Jump, right down to the hammer strikes, but he jumps much higher, presumably dealing less damage (unconfirmed).
I know it's not much, but, like I said before, I'm super psyched. I'll update this post if any more information comes through, so keep an eye on it if you wanna know they're custom specials. Once I get off mobile, I also intend to update the beginning, so I'll be back, later.
Does the Train go slower or something? It seems like a blatant upgrade.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101

Sweet! This does heighten chances of unique trophies gained through Classic Mode, in my opinion. But, are you sure that's Roy's? Larry's in the center and taunting, so I just wonder. But, regardless, it's still freaking EPIC! Thanks for the info!
My guess is that each set gets a congratulations. Still, that's pretty neat.

Does the Train go slower or something? It seems like a blatant upgrade.
Most likely. I haven't read anything on it going slower, but I should hope so. Either that, or it removes the extra mid-air jump it gives the Koopaling. And, now that I think about it, I wonder what it does when you hit someone in midair... Probably a meteor smash. I'll add the weakness in, just hang on a minute. Thanks for pointing that out.

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
Sweet! This does heighten chances of unique trophies gained through Classic Mode, in my opinion. But, are you sure that's Roy's? Larry's in the center and taunting, so I just wonder. But, regardless, it's still freaking EPIC! Thanks for the info!
To be fair, both Roy and Wendy are also taunting. However, it still is probably Larry's on the account he is in the middle.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
You can see the playable Roy right above the i in congradulations.
Ah! Didn't see that! Thanks! So this means that, most likely, every Koopaling (and Alph) will have a "Congratulations!" screen. And, like I said before, more chances of a unique trophy from Classic Mode.
Or, ya know, they could be putting Roy above the "I" on the screen to assure that you know it's his, which would imply that Wendy and Larry share it, but the little Roy changes to a little them, while Iggy, Morton, Lemmy, and Ludwig had their own, and Bowser Jr. get his own. Or, if Nintendo did something weird, Bowser Jr. could share a screen with another Koopaling, most likely Ludwig. So many possibilities... But all are awesome!
Edit: This could also mean the the group of Koopalings on the "Congratulations!" screen get put into one trophy, which means that the chances of Iggy, Lemmy, Morton, and Ludwig sharing are higher, since Bowser Jr. probably gets his own, unless Sakurai felt like doing something EXTRA weird that day... Whatever, still awesome!

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Ah! Didn't see that! Thanks! So this means that, most likely, every Koopaling (and Alph) will have a "Congratulations!" screen. And, like I said before, more chances of a unique trophy from Classic Mode.
Or, ya know, they could be putting Roy above the "I" on the screen to assure that you know it's his, which would imply that Wendy and Larry share it, but the little Roy changes to a little them, while Iggy, Morton, Lemmy, and Ludwig had their own, and Bowser Jr. get his own. Or, if Nintendo did something weird, Bowser Jr. could share a screen with another Koopaling, most likely Ludwig. So many possibilities... But all are awesome!
Edit: This could also mean the the group of Koopalings on the "Congratulations!" screen get put into one trophy, which means that the chances of Iggy, Lemmy, Morton, and Ludwig sharing are higher, since Bowser Jr. probably gets his own, unless Sakurai felt like doing something EXTRA weird that day... Whatever, still awesome!
It's funny you should say that. I've seen a play through of Classic with Jr., and apparently, Jr.'s "Congrats!" pic has him with none other than his dad. So maybe that means all of the Koopalings get exclusive "Congrats!" pics. BTW, in case no one's seen it yet, I actually posted a pic about a few weeks before the full game's release and it showcased Larry's trophy. So maybe the Koopalings all do get their own trophies via Classic after all.

Last edited:

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
It's funny you should say that. I've seen a play through of Classic with Jr., and apparently, Jr.'s "Congrats!" pic has him with none other than his dad. So maybe that means all of the Koopalings get exclusive "Congrats!" pics. BTW, in case no one's seen it yet, I actually posted a pic about a few weeks before the full game's release and it showcased Larry's trophy. So maybe the Koopalings all do get their own trophies via Classic after all.
I'd personally hate having to go through classic as the other 4 or so Koopalings I don't care about. However, the fact that they each get their own screen is amusing.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Say guys, is there anyone out there that you know that has a JP 3DS? That way we can ask them if they can do a playthrough of Classic Mode with at least one Koopaling (doesn't even matter who) and we can see then just how the Koopalings are treated as separate fighters in SSB4: 3DS.

Last edited:

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
Say guys, is there anyone out there that you know that has a JP 3DS? That way we can ask them if they can do a playthrough of Classic Mode with at least one Koopaling (doesn't even matter who) and we can see then just how the Koopalings are treated as separate fighters in SSB4: 3DS.
Unfortunately, the concept of 'friends' is not known to me. However, when I get 3DS smash, I will be playing through Classic as Bowser, Larry, and Iggy to test the extent of their individuality. Of course, we'll likely get the answer prior hand.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
He has an odd Up B custom called Meteor Jr. that has the clown car spring up, explode, then send Jr. plummeting downward at high speed.

Both the explosion and the fall cause better damage then the standard version. It seems really good offensively, but if you don't grab the ledge right after using it, you're going to KO yourself.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
He has an odd Up B custom called Meteor Jr. that has the clown car spring up, explode, then send Jr. plummeting downward at high speed.

Both the explosion and the fall cause better damage then the standard version. It seems really good offensively, but if you don't grab the ledge right after using it, you're going to KO yourself.
Thanks a zillion! I'll go right on up and add it. Where'd you get this info? Are the rest of the moves there?

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Nah. I just saw it being demonstrated in a Twitch stream.

He has a Mechakoopa custom that has much lower start-up lag and launches the koopa through the air at a low angle, but it doesn't walk anymore and will explode shortly after landing or hitting an opponent.

He also a cannon variant that shoots faster, charges faster, and pierces targets, but the damage and projectile size is significantly lower.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
ATTENTION, ALL KOOPALING FANS! MOVE OVER, BOWSER JR.! IT'S KOOPALING TIME! HERE...IN ALL THEIR GLORY...AND CORRECT BIRTH ORDER................:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
"LARRY!"
"MORTON!" (JR.)
"WENDY!"
"IGGY!!!"
"ROY!"
"LEMMY"!!!
and..."LUDWIG!"

AND WE ARE........................................................................................................................THE KOOPALINGS!

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
ATTENTION, ALL KOOPALING FANS! MOVE OVER, BOWSER JR.! IT'S KOOPALING TIME! HERE...IN ALL THEIR GLORY...AND CORRECT BIRTH ORDER................:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
"LARRY!"
"MORTON!" (JR.)
"WENDY!"
"IGGY!!!"
"ROY!"
"LEMMY"!!!
and..."LUDWIG!"

AND WE ARE........................................................................................................................THE KOOPALINGS!
HOLY WOW!! Where did you find these? They're amazing! Iggy looks so beautiful... Looks like its time for an avatar change! Well, tomorrow some time, at least. Whenever I can get off mobile again.
Nah. I just saw it being demonstrated in a Twitch stream.

He has a Mechakoopa custom that has much lower start-up lag and launches the koopa through the air at a low angle, but it doesn't walk anymore and will explode shortly after landing or hitting an opponent.

He also a cannon variant that shoots faster, charges faster, and pierces targets, but the damage and projectile size is significantly lower.
Wow! Thanks a zillion, again! I'll add those in the morning. Right now I don't think I can update. My phone, for whatever weird reason, doesn't like BB code, and it never registers, so it'll be easier when I can use my brother's real quick, like I've been doing for mobile edits that use BB code. But, once again, I can't thank you enough!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
HOLY WOW!! Where did you find these? They're amazing! Iggy looks so beautiful... Looks like its time for an avatar change! Well, tomorrow some time, at least. Whenever I can get off mobile again.

Wow! Thanks a zillion, again! I'll add those in the morning. Right now I don't think I can update. My phone, for whatever weird reason, doesn't like BB code, and it never registers, so it'll be easier when I can use my brother's real quick, like I've been doing for mobile edits that use BB code. But, once again, I can't thank you enough!
http://imgur.com/a/GMYWQ
Check it out! It's got ALL official artwork for EVERY playable character! And as you can see, it also includes the Koopalings! (and Alph!) BTW, someone should probably make some icons for these guys, especially since they're considered "separate characters" from Jr. Also, should we sticky the Koopalings thread? Personally, I just want it to happen so I don't have to always scroll down...:lol:

Last edited:

MisterFine

Smash Rookie
NNID
CleMax
3DS FC
1864-9215-9518
I'm really looking forward to playing Lemmy. That rainbow mohawk will be mine :cheep:

Top Bottom