• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We finally have our room!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
After all the arguments and people hating on mods. and everyone trying to come up with a solution. And the idea of having a whole thread just to mess around in, we finally got it. And its a whole new forum. I would just like to congradulate the atlantic south because we are so G that we get our own extra forum.

Anyways, thats about it.

The way i see a forum, is like a big chat room where your just talking with your friends and stuff. So i hate being so limited by the conventions that a couple people make for the site.

So, join the bandwagon and lets start being the true ATLANTIC SOUTH that we know we are.

Begin the random threads!!!!

-hiro

(lol, watch this get closed.)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hiroshi they are going to ban you from the social room if you keep making topics. :)

Edit: wow I just posted in like every topic.

I feel like a total spammer.

I'm glad they disabled post count, because posting is going to be a lot more freeform and exciting.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
lol you do realize it's because of the PacWest that these sub forums were created right? They just decided to standardize it so that we weren't discriminated against.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lol you do realize it's because of the PacWest that these sub forums were created right? They just decided to standardize it so that we weren't discriminated against.
that or you're wrong. ATL south causes just as much trouble as pac west, if not more. but i like how you talk about something you don't know about, good stuff chief.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
that or you're wrong. ATL south causes just as much trouble as pac west, if not more. but i like how you talk about something you don't know about, good stuff chief.
lol true. I was actually opposed to this at first because of some of you here in the AS but the other mods as well as Tom wants to give it a try and give you guys a chance. So don't screw it up.

They should take off the language filter in these rooms.
No. we are keeping the same basic rules for a reason. This forum is for all ages just as the rest.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Oh yeah I guess you're right, since only ATL south and PacWest have these forums so far. But PacWest had 'em first! :p And yes I do know what I'm talking about.

Frames

DI
every board has these waiting, they just need to be enabled by the mods in that region

tom took initiative and wrote up the intro for atlantic south, ender did pac west, so the admins went and turned the rooms on

but there are social rooms that will be unveiled for every regional zone

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I just noticed a social room, holy **** yo. YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom