• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Can Do It! - The Female DLC Character Discussion and Support Thread

Marvel-Otaku-Man

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I think that the designs of all the ladies from ARMS are great. I'd be happy with any of 'em making it in, but I favorites are Twintelle and Lola Pop.

D

Deleted member

Yo, I think that the designs of all the ladies from ARMS are great. I'd be happy with any of 'em making it in, but I favorites are Twintelle and Lola Pop.
Twintelle and Lola would be great, though I'm leanjng more on Twintelle for the unique concept from both within Smash and her home game.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
The only fiction of sorts I ever written was a script I wrote for a WWE/video game/anime/comic crossover. I use to create video game, anime, and comic CAWs in the WWE games back in the day. Though my story was and still is too ambitious too put into the WWE games in a storyline creator mode in a successful way.

If I could draw well I would make a comic out of it. But I suck at drawing though.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, it is nice to see that we already have limited options to talk about since there wouldn't be anyone who would be completely against it other than people salty about the franchise.

D

Deleted member

I dunno if I can think of something to do here by June, but if we do get Ribbon Girl/Twintelle/Min Min it'll be naisu.

MattX20

Smash Hero
MinMin's the most likely due to her fan favorite status, being a major favorite of the head developers, and her victory in the last tournament for ARMS

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
MinMin's the most likely due to her fan favorite status, being a major favorite of the head developers, and her victory in the last tournament for ARMS
Well of all the ARMS characters that I consider likely, it's mostly females.
Ribbon Girl: Co-Mascot
Min Min: Popular pick as determined by in game battles
Twintelle: Popular pick as determined by the internet.
Dr. Coyle: Main Antagonist

Of the others, Spring Man is tied up in an Assist Trophy, Ninjara is yet another freakin' ninja and Max Brass... well he's got nothing wrong with him or his chances.

Carmen Sandiego steals the invite!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well of all the ARMS characters that I consider likely, it's mostly females.
Ribbon Girl: Co-Mascot
Min Min: Popular pick as determined by in game battles
Twintelle: Popular pick as determined by the internet.
Dr. Coyle: Main Antagonist

Of the others, Spring Man is tied up in an Assist Trophy, Ninjara is yet another freakin' ninja and Max Brass... well he's got nothing wrong with him or his chances.
well weve only got two ninjas

MattX20

Smash Hero
In any case, I think it's very likely the ARMS rep will be MinMin due to her worldwide popularity among fans

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Unfortunately, going by my current speculation, I think that the most likely female characters for Volume 2 are Ribbon Girl, Min Min (as Spring Man alts), and Pyra along with Rex.
But luckily, I think we're getting more Individual DLC, because the deadline for Volume 2 is 10 months longer than Volume 1, so I think Dixie Kong and Impa are fairly likely as standalone characters.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Unfortunately, going by my current speculation, I think that the most likely female characters for Volume 2 are Ribbon Girl, Min Min (as Spring Man alts), and Pyra along with Rex.
But luckily, I think we're getting more Individual DLC, because the deadline for Volume 2 is 10 months longer than Volume 1, so I think Dixie Kong and Impa are fairly likely as standalone characters.
Don't forget about Elma. If not Rex & Pyra I am sure she will get in. I would be happy for either of them though.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Don't forget about Elma. If not Rex & Pyra I am sure she will get in. I would be happy for either of them though.
I severely doubt Elma's chances. She's not even the playable character in XCX.

Top Bottom