• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Can Do It! - The Female DLC Character Discussion and Support Thread

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
@Madame Lesley who are your top 10 wanted female characters for Smash? Mine are:

1. Krystal
2. Dixie Kong
3. Tron Bonne
4. Shantae
5. Medusa
6. Viridi
7. Ayumi Tachibana
8. Elma
9. KOS-MOS
10. Mona

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Madame Lesley who are your top 10 wanted female characters for Smash? Mine are:

1. Krystal
2. Dixie Kong
3. Tron Bonne
4. Shantae
5. Medusa
6. Viridi
7. Ayumi Tachibana
8. Elma
9. KOS-MOS
10. Mona
If you were to ask me...

1. Morrigan
2. Asuka (Senran Kagura)
3. Saber (Fate)
4. KOS-MOS
5. Pyra/Mythra
6. 2B
7. Lara Croft
8. Chun Li
9. Shantae
10. Arle

Troykv

Smash Master

1. Krystal
2. Dixie Kong
3. Tron Bonne
4. Shantae
5. Medusa
6. Viridi
7. Ayumi Tachibana
8. Elma
9. KOS-MOS
10. Mona

About my most wanted female character...

1. Micaiah
2. Edelgard
3. Adeleine (Kirby)
4. Reimu Hakurei
5. Saber
6. KOS-MOS
7. Shantae
8. Medusa
9. 2B
10. Ashley (Made in Wario)

outside of the Top 3 they change quite a lot of place depending my mood xD

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
hmm top ten females for smash err, in no particular order

toadette
impa
ashley mizuki robbins
hat kid
octoling
terra
roll
astral chain protag
linkle
tetra

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Top 10 lists, huh? In no particular order...

1. Mona (WarioWare)
2. Arle Nadja
3. Dixie Kong
4. Adeleine and Ribbon
5. Krystal
6. Lip
7. Shantae
8. Ayumi Tachibana
9. Caeda/Anna/Lyn/Tiki/Elincia/Micaiah/Azura/Tsubasa (whichever comes first out of these girls, I'll be fine with it)
10. Viridi

kool2419

Smash Apprentice
Well Here`s My Top 10
1. Pyra/Mythra
2. Shantae
3. Chun-Li
4. Morrigan
5. Pauline
6. KO-MOS
7. Sophitia
8. 2B
9. Tifa
10. Ayumi

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
for my list i left out females who would come with male characters as i wasnt sure if they would count, i would like to see pyra/mythra in smash, i would have also added laylee

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
My top 10 females in no particular order:
1. Elma
2. Octoling (female default; male alt)
3. KOS-MOS
4. Fiora
5. T-elos
6. Shantae
7. Kasumi Yoshizawa
8. Dixie Kong
9. Arle OR Lip (the former’s more likely)
10. Wildcard - any female not already listed I guess

zferolie

Smash Hero
I am sure i did this before but i am all for doing it again.

1. Shantae
2. Reimu Hakurei
3. Pyra/Mythra
4. Medusa
5. Hikari and Donbe(shin Onigashima)
6. Lip
7. Dixie Kong
8. KOS-MOS/T-ELOS
9. Ashley (Wario ware)
10. Krystal

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
Top 10 Female Characters uh ? Tough question, but I think it would be something like

1. Midna (The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess)
2. Gardevoir (Pokemon/Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)
3. Viridi (Kid Icarus Uprising)
4. Agnes Oblige (Bravely Default)
5. Tetra (The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker)
6. Susie (Kirby : Planet Robobot)
7. Blanc (HyperDimension Neptunia)
8. Lip (Panel De Pon)
9. Tethi (Ever Oasis)
10. Ashley (WarioWare)

The Top 4 is in order, the rest I have to admit could be mixed around haha, but I love all of them anyway !

zferolie

Smash Hero
Top 10 Female Characters uh ? Tough question, but I think it would be something like

8. Lip (Panel De Pon)
9. Tethi (Ever Oasis)
10. Ashley (WarioWare)

The Top 4 is in order, the rest I have to admit could be mixed around haha, but I love all of them anyway !
God i would love gardevoir or Meloetta but i fear pokeball pokemon have even less chance then assit trophies being updated haha

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Top 10 most wanted female characters...

1. Adeleine & Ribbon (Kirby)
2. Hornet (Hollow Knight)
3. Captain Syrup (Warioland)
4. Jill & the Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer)
5. Blaze the Cat (Sonic)
6. Meloetta* (Pokèmon)
7. Din (The Legend of Zelda Oracles)
8. Krystal (Star Fox)
9. Lip/Arle/Ashley/wathever magical girl like character from puzzle/minigame franchise or similar
10. Pauline (Mario)

1 is above everyone else, with a wide margin
2 and 3 I want them a lot
4 I wanted her for Smash 4, but after Bowser Jr using her gimmick I lost some interest for being less unique... but I still would like her
5 to 7 are characters who I would like but don't actively support
8 to 10 are characters who I wouldn't mind but with lower priority

1 Adeleine is one of my all time favorite videogames characters, I like the fact that she fight by summoning enemies from previous levels/games and I like the Kirby's Dream Land 3 artstyle, what her drawings are based off.
2 I like her as a character, because she's cool... also the grappling hook-like style of fighting would be unique and flashy (some characters already have one or more moves of this type but nobody has the ful moveset).
3 I like Warioland and I would like it to be represented in Smash more. Syrup has a lot of personality, she's cool and funny at the same time, and has a lot of potential for a wacky moveset featuring money, robots, minions and some magic too.
4 The drill has lots of potential... you can have chain smash attacks like Link's, but they represent gear up; you can revert the spinning direction of the drill to change the attack effect (stun and deal damage with low knockback or launch away), and Gurren Lagann references FTW.
5 Blaze is one of my favorite characters from Sonic, and would be nice to have in Smash; though I'm not sure about the moveset.
6 Meloetta (*I know it's genderless but it definitely looks female) would have that cool mechanics of changing form between dance and sing, and overall would fight in an elegant way, very nice to look at (the same thing may partially apply to some other characters in my list).
7 Din because among the oracles she's the only one I can see as a fighter. I would like the Zelda oracles to be represented in Smash, because they represent the goddeses of the series. We have Hylia and not the other three. Also, like Meloetta, another character who would fight by dancing (and maybe some fire based moves, since Din's fire exists). I'm not sure how the seasons gimmick could be implemented though, because it definitely should.
8 Krystal is the most unique member of the Star Fox crew... her staff alone would be unique enough to justify why I added her to the list.
9 Because Smash is missing that type of character, and would be funny to watch a mahou shoujo defeat big and serious guys like Snake or Ridley (I don't think Adeleine would count much as this type of character since she's not really a "witch" or "mage", even if her skills are magical anyway).
10 Pauline is a classic Nintendo character. She became popular thanks to Mario Odyssey, but before that she appeared for years in the Mario vs Donkey Kong spin-offs. So, I think it would be interesting to implement MvsDK elements into her moveset.

There are many other characters that I would like or wouldn't mind, but they are either even lower priority than the ones listed here, or too much obscure.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Top 10 most wanted female characters...

1. Adeleine & Ribbon (Kirby)
2. Hornet (Hollow Knight)
3. Captain Syrup (Warioland)
4. Jill & the Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer)
5. Blaze the Cat (Sonic)
6. Meloetta* (Pokèmon)
7. Din (The Legend of Zelda Oracles)
8. Krystal (Star Fox)
9. Lip/Arle/Ashley/wathever magical girl like character from puzzle/minigame franchise or similar
10. Pauline (Mario)

1 is above everyone else, with a wide margin
2 and 3 I want them a lot
4 I wanted her for Smash 4, but after Bowser Jr using her gimmick I lost some interest for being less unique... but I still would like her
5 to 7 are characters who I would like but don't actively support
8 to 10 are characters who I wouldn't mind but with lower priority

1 Adeleine is one of my all time favorite videogames characters, I like the fact that she fight by summoning enemies from previous levels/games and I like the Kirby's Dream Land 3 artstyle, what her drawings are based off.
2 I like her as a character, because she's cool... also the grappling hook-like style of fighting would be unique and flashy (some characters already have one or more moves of this type but nobody has the ful moveset).
3 I like Warioland and I would like it to be represented in Smash more. Syrup has a lot of personality, she's cool and funny at the same time, and has a lot of potential for a wacky moveset featuring money, robots, minions and some magic too.
4 The drill has lots of potential... you can have chain smash attacks like Link's, but they represent gear up; you can revert the spinning direction of the drill to change the attack effect (stun and deal damage with low knockback or launch away), and Gurren Lagann references FTW.
5 Blaze is one of my favorite characters from Sonic, and would be nice to have in Smash; though I'm not sure about the moveset.
6 Meloetta (*I know it's genderless but it definitely looks female) would have that cool mechanics of changing form between dance and sing, and overall would fight in an elegant way, very nice to look at (the same thing may partially apply to some other characters in my list).
7 Din because among the oracles she's the only one I can see as a fighter. I would like the Zelda oracles to be represented in Smash, because they represent the goddeses of the series. We have Hylia and not the other three. Also, like Meloetta, another character who would fight by dancing (and maybe some fire based moves, since Din's fire exists). I'm not sure how the seasons gimmick could be implemented though, because it definitely should.
8 Krystal is the most unique member of the Star Fox crew... her staff alone would be unique enough to justify why I added her to the list.
9 Because Smash is missing that type of character, and would be funny to watch a mahou shoujo defeat big and serious guys like Snake or Ridley (I don't think Adeleine would count much as this type of character since she's not really a "witch" or "mage", even if her skills are magical anyway).
10 Pauline is a classic Nintendo character. She became popular thanks to Mario Odyssey, but before that she appeared for years in the Mario vs Donkey Kong spin-offs. So, I think it would be interesting to implement MvsDK elements into her moveset.

There are many other characters that I would like or wouldn't mind, but they are either even lower priority than the ones listed here, or too much obscure.
Jesus man, i want almost everyone you mwntiomed here too. Adeleline is easily my most wanted kirby rep. I LOVED Drill dozer and wish gamefreak would make another game with her. Hornet is my 3rd most wanted indie. Blaze is so underappreciated and she would be so fun, when does she gets a new game as playable?! Meloetta is easily labled as female honestly, and she would be such a good stance swaper character.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
I mean, I don't want any characters based on their gender, I'd rather prioritize their importance for Nintendo's history.
With that being said, there're many female characters I'd like to see in Smash, most notably Dixie Kong, but I wouldn't mind Pauline, Octoling (one of my most wanted, actually), Arle Nadja, Impa, and even Akira Howard (she would probably use her male appearance as her default one, but still, I played with female Akira named Miki, just because she was named like my mum) and probably many more I cannot recall. Smash could definitely use more Nintendo girls!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

8. Lip (Panel De Pon)
9. Tethi (Ever Oasis)
10. Ashley (WarioWare)

should we count Pokémon of ambiguous gender?

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
God i would love gardevoir or Meloetta but i fear pokeball pokemon have even less chance then assit trophies being updated haha
TBH, for Gardevoir, it's a weird situation, because PMD, she's a very important character there, in the one that got a remake I mean, and well ... In PMD, Pokeballs don't even exist, so I dunno, could happen, not saying it will, but I don't rule out the possibility, because there is very easy way to distinguish mainline Gardie with PMD Gardie (Scarf, her talking etc ...), and if Mario and Dr Mario can have different slot when they are basically the same character with a different outfit, I would say that Alternate Universes could count in there
should we count Pokémon of ambiguous gender?
And that also respond to that, PMD, she's a girl there, in the 3 since it's the same Gardevoir

zferolie

Smash Hero
TBH, for Gardevoir, it's a weird situation, because PMD, she's a very important character there, in the one that got a remake I mean, and well ... In PMD, Pokeballs don't even exist, so I dunno, could happen, not saying it will, but I don't rule out the possibility, because there is very easy way to distinguish mainline Gardie with PMD Gardie (Scarf, her talking etc ...), and if Mario and Dr Mario can have different slot when they are basically the same character with a different outfit, I would say that Alternate Universes could count in there

And that also respond to that, PMD, she's a girl there, in the 3 since it's the same Gardevoir
If she was a rep of mystery dungeon that would be great.

Speaking of that, i have been think of getting the game, but i never have played a mystery dungeon game. How is it? I was thinking of starting with skitty as she is super cute, is that a good one? Can can we get gardevoir in the team?

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
If she was a rep of mystery dungeon that would be great.

Speaking of that, i have been think of getting the game, but i never have played a mystery dungeon game. How is it? I was thinking of starting with skitty as she is super cute, is that a good one? Can can we get gardevoir in the team?
Well .. As someone who already versed 50 hours into this game, I am NOT gonna deny how good it is haha, it's a fantastic remake from a classic of the DS/GBA Era, with lots of QoL improvement that make it easy to take in hand even for newcomers, and give you a brand new feeling even if you did the original hehe, really if you like that sort of game, go for it, it's a wonderful experience really

Skitty is not an easy Mon to start with, you can recruit any Pokemon up to Gen 3 in this game, including the starters in Post Game, but Skitty isn't easy due to the type coverage, but if you wanna try it out, you can switch between your teammates as your controlable Mon anyway !
As for Gardevoir, well, without spoiling you, there is a very important Gardevoir to the story, that you recruit in the Post Game after a set of quest, this is the Gardevoir that I always use, but, you can also recruit Kirlias and Ralts in Dungeons, which can allow you to make them evolve into Gardevoir after you finished the Main Story !

zferolie

Smash Hero
Well .. As someone who already versed 50 hours into this game, I am NOT gonna deny how good it is haha, it's a fantastic remake from a classic of the DS/GBA Era, with lots of QoL improvement that make it easy to take in hand even for newcomers, and give you a brand new feeling even if you did the original hehe, really if you like that sort of game, go for it, it's a wonderful experience really

Skitty is not an easy Mon to start with, you can recruit any Pokemon up to Gen 3 in this game, including the starters in Post Game, but Skitty isn't easy due to the type coverage, but if you wanna try it out, you can switch between your teammates as your controlable Mon anyway !
As for Gardevoir, well, without spoiling you, there is a very important Gardevoir to the story, that you recruit in the Post Game after a set of quest, this is the Gardevoir that I always use, but, you can also recruit Kirlias and Ralts in Dungeons, which can allow you to make them evolve into Gardevoir after you finished the Main Story !
Interesting. Sounds like its a good beginners first mystery dungeon game.

I mostly wanted skitty because i like the pokemon, is the most lady like as i always want to play as a female if possible, and there are no ghost starters. If i can get a misdrevous early i may play as her more haha.

I think it sounds like that Gardevoir is the one from the story you want in smash? So it makes sense to want to mainly use her in game even if you can get your own earilier. May use a ralts of kirlia before getting that gardevoir.

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
Interesting. Sounds like its a good beginners first mystery dungeon game.

I mostly wanted skitty because i like the pokemon, is the most lady like as i always want to play as a female if possible, and there are no ghost starters. If i can get a misdrevous early i may play as her more haha.

I think it sounds like that Gardevoir is the one from the story you want in smash? So it makes sense to want to mainly use her in game even if you can get your own earilier. May use a ralts of kirlia before getting that gardevoir.
Mhm, all PMD are ... Well, not "easy", but they ease you up in the difficulty, and have a really rough Post Game if you like challenge hehe, the Main Game is pretty much only 1/5 of the total game, and even after 50 hours, I'm not close to done with it, so yeah ! It's good if you wanna begin hehe

Ah I see, I see, well, Skitty IS the Female only Mon (Meowth being the Male only), so if you wanna try it out, sure do ! You may just have a bit of a harder time in some parts of the story, but you don't have to worry since the game allow people to rescue you online if you ever die in a Dungeon they already did, which allow you to not loose any items and money if you do, since the game just came out, the community is pretty active, so you don't risk much anyway hehe !

Yeah pretty much, this game and specific Gardevoir is kinda the reason why I love this Pokemon so much, since I did this game pretty early in my childhood hehe, so that's why I like using her so much ! Plus she's a freacking Beast, just ... Anhiliate Legendary in her Mega Form haha
Good luck on that then !

zferolie

Smash Hero
Mhm, all PMD are ... Well, not "easy", but they ease you up in the difficulty, and have a really rough Post Game if you like challenge hehe, the Main Game is pretty much only 1/5 of the total game, and even after 50 hours, I'm not close to done with it, so yeah ! It's good if you wanna begin hehe

Ah I see, I see, well, Skitty IS the Female only Mon (Meowth being the Male only), so if you wanna try it out, sure do ! You may just have a bit of a harder time in some parts of the story, but you don't have to worry since the game allow people to rescue you online if you ever die in a Dungeon they already did, which allow you to not loose any items and money if you do, since the game just came out, the community is pretty active, so you don't risk much anyway hehe !

Yeah pretty much, this game and specific Gardevoir is kinda the reason why I love this Pokemon so much, since I did this game pretty early in my childhood hehe, so that's why I like using her so much ! Plus she's a freacking Beast, just ... Anhiliate Legendary in her Mega Form haha
Good luck on that then !
Interesting. I mostly have been worried about losing all my progress. Know this helps quite a bit. And that is a lot of time.i wouldnt mind another rpg on swotch especially if i ever have to get stuck at home haha.

Yeah i just feel better playing a girl in rpgs and stuff. A lady saving the day makes me smile. But yeah even woth a challenge i want adorable skitty to save tje day. And i guess she becomes delicatty eventually. Kinda wish she was in pokemon swsh as i would like to try and fit her in a team. Love kitties.

Ah so she is that good of a character huh? Personality wise and stuff? And cool she got a mega love Mega Gardevoir. Shiny version is amazing. Shame they removed megas from the main game for now...

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
Interesting. I mostly have been worried about losing all my progress. Know this helps quite a bit. And that is a lot of time.i wouldnt mind another rpg on swotch especially if i ever have to get stuck at home haha.

Yeah i just feel better playing a girl in rpgs and stuff. A lady saving the day makes me smile. But yeah even woth a challenge i want adorable skitty to save tje day. And i guess she becomes delicatty eventually. Kinda wish she was in pokemon swsh as i would like to try and fit her in a team. Love kitties.

Ah so she is that good of a character huh? Personality wise and stuff? And cool she got a mega love Mega Gardevoir. Shiny version is amazing. Shame they removed megas from the main game for now...
Haha, you got Auto Saves anyway, so don't worry about losing any progress ! It wasn't in the original, but now it pretty much save at every move that you do, so you can even stop in the middle of the Dungeon, and restart exactly where you were, it's a really great game and I've been losing my life to it since two weeks haha, been a while since I had been hooked to a RPG like that !

I getcha, it's really cool to play the lady for once hehe, my favorite games are Zelda games, which doesn't offer that option, but modding does, so I appreciate doing things like beating Wind Waker as Tetra or Medli for exemple haha
But yeah, don't worry, your gender is asked at the beginning anyway, so no matter the Mon you choose, you'll be a girl, and referred as such through the dialogues, but good luck with Skitty then !

Hehe, yup she is, her character is loosly based on the Pokedex entries from the Main Game, while expending on them to make a full blown character who is ... Really well written and geniunly heartwarming, always had a Ralts on my team ever since when I could in Main Games haha
Shinies are in this game, but in a weird way where only a certain amount of Mons have one, but they are much less rare, Gardevoir unfortunatly do not get one .. But in the Main games, you can bet that I have a Shiny Gardevoir ready with how beautiful it is !
I don't think the Megas are gone forever though, probably just for this one since they tried something new, but if both Let's Go and PMD included them, I think that it's because they aren't done with them hehe

zferolie

Smash Hero
Haha, you got Auto Saves anyway, so don't worry about losing any progress ! It wasn't in the original, but now it pretty much save at every move that you do, so you can even stop in the middle of the Dungeon, and restart exactly where you were, it's a really great game and I've been losing my life to it since two weeks haha, been a while since I had been hooked to a RPG like that !

I getcha, it's really cool to play the lady for once hehe, my favorite games are Zelda games, which doesn't offer that option, but modding does, so I appreciate doing things like beating Wind Waker as Tetra or Medli for exemple haha
But yeah, don't worry, your gender is asked at the beginning anyway, so no matter the Mon you choose, you'll be a girl, and referred as such through the dialogues, but good luck with Skitty then !

Hehe, yup she is, her character is loosly based on the Pokedex entries from the Main Game, while expending on them to make a full blown character who is ... Really well written and geniunly heartwarming, always had a Ralts on my team ever since when I could in Main Games haha
Shinies are in this game, but in a weird way where only a certain amount of Mons have one, but they are much less rare, Gardevoir unfortunatly do not get one .. But in the Main games, you can bet that I have a Shiny Gardevoir ready with how beautiful it is !
I don't think the Megas are gone forever though, probably just for this one since they tried something new, but if both Let's Go and PMD included them, I think that it's because they aren't done with them hehe
Thats good. I already have such a backlog and playing other games too though haha. I will try to find a gamestop that has one since i get an employee discount from it(i work part time there for extra money and said discount)

Yeah i know it askes you gender but i also really like skitty haha. I have not tried any of those mods though but they sound fun. Are they just reskins or play differently? I do hope that breath of the wild 2 actually has zelda saving link. I feel like it could go that route.

Interesting. So wants to protect its master, has black holes and stuff?

Dont forget pokemon masters also has megas too, so they are popular. I think pokemon will be forced to being them back or at least some back the non game breaking ones. Or at least nerf some of them

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
Thats good. I already have such a backlog and playing other games too though haha. I will try to find a gamestop that has one since i get an employee discount from it(i work part time there for extra money and said discount)

Yeah i know it askes you gender but i also really like skitty haha. I have not tried any of those mods though but they sound fun. Are they just reskins or play differently? I do hope that breath of the wild 2 actually has zelda saving link. I feel like it could go that route.

Interesting. So wants to protect its master, has black holes and stuff?

Dont forget pokemon masters also has megas too, so they are popular. I think pokemon will be forced to being them back or at least some back the non game breaking ones. Or at least nerf some of them
Oh ! That's nice ! I hope you can get one copy some day soon ! If you ever need any help or any rescue in this game, don't hesitate to DM me hehe, I'll be happy to help !

They are just reskins, the Samus one is HELLA complete though, come with a Voice Pack, and reskins for several items like the Bow and Arrow to make it the Arm Canon, or the Grapling Hook to make it the Grapling Beam from Metroid Prime 3, or even the Master Sword to make it the Paralyser ! I know that the Tetra one also reskin the Sword though

Want to protect it's master, a kind but powerful spirit etc ... No Black Hole because well .. Since you control her after, it would be hard to explain, but yeah hehe, I don't wanna spoil you too much though !

Oh yeah, I didn't have the occasion to play that one, sorry ! But yeah, my point still stand hehe

Well, since we're talking so much about Gardevoir ... I actually made Moveset and Challenger Pack for her ! Would you like to give it a read ?

zferolie

Smash Hero
Oh ! That's nice ! I hope you can get one copy some day soon ! If you ever need any help or any rescue in this game, don't hesitate to DM me hehe, I'll be happy to help !

They are just reskins, the Samus one is HELLA complete though, come with a Voice Pack, and reskins for several items like the Bow and Arrow to make it the Arm Canon, or the Grapling Hook to make it the Grapling Beam from Metroid Prime 3, or even the Master Sword to make it the Paralyser ! I know that the Tetra one also reskin the Sword though

Want to protect it's master, a kind but powerful spirit etc ... No Black Hole because well .. Since you control her after, it would be hard to explain, but yeah hehe, I don't wanna spoil you too much though !

Oh yeah, I didn't have the occasion to play that one, sorry ! But yeah, my point still stand hehe

Well, since we're talking so much about Gardevoir ... I actually made Moveset and Challenger Pack for her ! Would you like to give it a read ?
Ill be keeping an eye out for it. So far no gamestops near my route have it. Maybe tommorow though.

Ah that sounds a good mod. I would love a mod that lets me play as urbosa in breath of the wild. That would be awesome.

I would like to see it. I always thought gardevoir would be the best 3rd gen pokemon. Sucks we never got a 3rd gen rep. Also meloetta would be a great gen 5 rep.

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
Ill be keeping an eye out for it. So far no gamestops near my route have it. Maybe tommorow though.

Ah that sounds a good mod. I would love a mod that lets me play as urbosa in breath of the wild. That would be awesome.

I would like to see it. I always thought gardevoir would be the best 3rd gen pokemon. Sucks we never got a 3rd gen rep. Also meloetta would be a great gen 5 rep.
There was one in BOTW that allowed you to play Linkle, which was also hella complete by reskinning EVERY costume into something feminine, the guys were also working on a Zelda Mod, but I don't know how far it is, just know that I played the Linkle one, and it's awesome, they even had a Cucco glider haha

Alrighty ! I did this for several characters, including 5 other characters that were on my list (Midna, Tetra, Blanc, Viridi, Agnes), and I'm particularly proud of what I came up with for Gardie hehe, based it on her pretty extensive Move Pool from across the games, as well as her Pokken Moveset !
Gardevoir For Smash !.png

And here is the Moveset : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cf4jmLZRt05NJQRqYH9Kpne-VQqqy8g_X3Vs6nZI1fk/edit?usp=sharing

PS : The Final Smash, some of the Spirits, the stage, and the Classic Mode route, are based around PMD, so if you didn't do them, it's normal that you don't get all the references hehe

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Dunno why but I'm very confident on 2B and probably the most likely female rep. I can see her position kind of like how:ultjoker:was.

zferolie

Smash Hero
There was one in BOTW that allowed you to play Linkle, which was also hella complete by reskinning EVERY costume into something feminine, the guys were also working on a Zelda Mod, but I don't know how far it is, just know that I played the Linkle one, and it's awesome, they even had a Cucco glider haha

Alrighty ! I did this for several characters, including 5 other characters that were on my list (Midna, Tetra, Blanc, Viridi, Agnes), and I'm particularly proud of what I came up with for Gardie hehe, based it on her pretty extensive Move Pool from across the games, as well as her Pokken Moveset !
View attachment 266147

And here is the Moveset : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cf4jmLZRt05NJQRqYH9Kpne-VQqqy8g_X3Vs6nZI1fk/edit?usp=sharing

PS : The Final Smash, some of the Spirits, the stage, and the Classic Mode route, are based around PMD, so if you didn't do them, it's normal that you don't get all the references hehe
I have seen some clips of the linkle one but didnt think it was that different, cool. I dont even know how these mods work, are they on swotch or pc?

Pretty cool moveset. I cant recall of i ever made one, if i did i posted it on her thread.

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
I have seen some clips of the linkle one but didnt think it was that different, cool. I dont even know how these mods work, are they on swotch or pc?

Pretty cool moveset. I cant recall of i ever made one, if i did i posted it on her thread.
Played it on my Wii U personally, but it also work on Switch and PC as far as I know, they even made custom unique costumes with the Amiibo one, doing things like "Hatsune Miku Linkle" or "Schoolgirl Linkl", which is honestly just adorable as heck haha

Thank you ! I'm glad you liked it ! I would love to see if you ever did one hehe

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
ah a loop hole
Well, it's not really a loop hole haha, she's just the Gardie that I want in Smash, who ends up being a girl, so yeah, it's like mentionning Toadette here, she's a Toad which are generally not only femelle, but Toadette is one specific Toad that is always female, same here !

zferolie

Smash Hero
Played it on my Wii U personally, but it also work on Switch and PC as far as I know, they even made custom unique costumes with the Amiibo one, doing things like "Hatsune Miku Linkle" or "Schoolgirl Linkl", which is honestly just adorable as heck haha

Thank you ! I'm glad you liked it ! I would love to see if you ever did one hehe
Took a little bit, but i found what i made for Gardevoir. At the time, people were speculating that Gothitelle may be an echo for her, so we got both a gen 3 and gen 5 rep, so i built my moveset around that idea. Still think it holds up pretty well.

So been thinking how Gardevoir and, if the rumor is true, Gothitelle would play. I imagine them being a much different type of psychic fighter then mewtwo and ness/lucas. Those 2 are a much more agressive, violent almost psychic fighter(Mewtwo), or one that is more a mix of physical and psychic(Ness/lucas) I imagine though Gardevoir/Gothitelle are very elegant fighters. with their few physical attacks being very elegant like(dancing, light slaps), and their psychic abilities being in full show, with singing being a theme for a few of their attacks.

For simplicity sake for the normal attacks I'll just say Gardevoir, unless I feel something would be crazy different. I also wanted to get in game animations but they didn't make gifs of Gener 6 and higher attacks sadly :(

A: Slap. She doesn't normally learn slap but it would just fit. Can use a few times for double slap(Gothitelle learns this)
Side A: Disarming voice. Gardevoir sings and hurts anyone in front of her with music notes. Gothitelle doesn't normally get this
Up A: Zen Headbutt. Gardevoir headbutts up with psychic energy
Down A: Low Sweep. Gardevoir sweeps low with her leg. Normally only Gothitelle gets this via TM
Dash: A psychic charged twirl attack

Forward Smash: Moon Blast(Energy Ball for Gothitelle) Gardevoir raises a hand up, forming a ball of moon energy above her, and then slams it down in front of her after she finishes charging. The ball is green for Gothitelle as its Energy ball.
Up Smash: Magical Leaf(Dark Pulse for Gothitelle): Gardevoir twirls as Multicolored leaves fly around her during the charge animation, then fire up above her as it releases, close to Lucas's hit box. For Gothitelle its not magical leaves but dark energy)
Down Smash: Dazzling Gleam.Gardevoir points her arms towards her sides, and a gleam of light scatters out at her feet on both sides Gothitelle doesn't normally have this move but it could be altered to look more darkish/psychic ish for her

Nair: Hyper voice(Uproar for Gothitelle)Gardevoir sings, blasting out shock waves around her.
Bair: Charge Beam. Points back and fires a beam or weak psychic electric energy
Fair: Psybeam. Points her arm out and fires a short ranged psychic beam. Gothitelle normally only has this
Uair: Grass Knot. Holds up one of her hands and a grass ballgrows, damaging anyone hit multiple times before launching them
Dair: Gravity. Gardevoir reachs below her and makes a dark ball of energy appear. Hitting the sweet spot right in the center of the mass spikes the enemy. Graviety is something only Gothitelle learns but fits into Gardevoirs lore with her pokedex.

Grab: Grabs with psychic energy
Pumble: Mean look. Looks at the enemy, doing slight psychic damage.
Forward Throw: does a spin and throws them forward
Back Throw: DOes a twirl and throws them back
Up Throw: Does a curtsy and the enemy spins then flies up
Down Throw: Gardevior slams the person into the ground tree times, with the third time bouncing them away

B: Future Sight. Gardevoir swings her arm out, and a twinkle flashes from her eye. a same twinkle will hit the closest person around her in a 15 unite radius. 5 seconds later, a blast of psychic energy fires down from the sky where that person is, doing damage. The attack has like a 8 frame start up before the damage hits, so fast reactions can result in a shield or dodge. The hit box also hits anyone above like thunder, so an enemy could try to also hurt someone else if they try.
Side B: Captivate. Gardevoir sings, and the person in front of them takes damage and is captivated, making them deal less damage for a short time. The effect does not stack, but can be reapplied. A different take is that it puts the person into a charm state, which is basically like sleep or stun, instead of reduced damage.
Up B: Telekinesis. Gardevoir crosses her arms, and a small bubble surrounds her, like her old reflect pokeball animation, but closer to her. She then flies into the air and goes in a direction for a bit and at the slow speed. Any projectile that would hit her is reflected back, If anyone is next to Gardevoir as she activates the move and as she is flying gets spun around like mewtwos confusion and thrown back. The range is average for a recovery, but the upside is she is hard to be edge guard her as projectiles are reflected back.
Down B: Heal Pulse. Gardevoir shoots out a pulse of energy in front of her. If it hits someone, it damages them, then returns back to her, healing herself for part of the damage. If she hits an ally teammate, she heals them instead of damaging them. The amount healed to yourself and an ally is reduced if this move is used repeadily in a short time.

Final Smash(Gardevoir): Fairy Tempest:

While it is in Pokken, it does tie into a bit with Gardevoirs Pokedex about making mini black holes.

Final Smash(Gothitelle): Doom Desire.

I know this is not a move Gothitelle gets at all, but it fits with her lore of seeing the future and bending reality around her. Gothitelle's eyes glow and a orb of psychic energy appears around her in a large radius. anyone caught in it gets sucked into her reality, where she forsees a blast from space, which then hits everyone trapped for massive damage. It would have a simular hitbox with Gardevoir, but more around her then in front of her.

Well... that took longer then I thought haha. I think this moveset could work well for both Gardevoir and Gothitelle, and it is quite unique in a bunch of their moves and still stay loyal to their pokemon origins and dex entries.
I like it, some cool ideas there like future sight. A delayed attack hasnt been done in smash, nor a heal attack for 2v2, but still has nom team uses.

Troykv

Smash Master
I take this opporunity to share this Tweet, which is a commission of a basic design of Micaiah.

D

Deleted member

I take this opporunity to share this Tweet, which is a commission of a basic design of Micaiah.

Looks kinda neat-o.

Hope they could make Tellius remakes for whatever console comes after the Switch in order to help promote the game.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well, it's not really a loop hole haha, she's just the Gardie that I want in Smash, who ends up being a girl, so yeah, it's like mentionning Toadette here, she's a Toad which are generally not only femelle, but Toadette is one specific Toad that is always female, same here !
true enough

though there plenty of females toads you just done see em often

D

Deleted member

true enough

though there plenty of females toads you just done see em often
Pretty much.

Anyway, there's probably going to be a Direct next week. Gotta keep my eyes ready for that.

Top Bottom