• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We are catching Shiek in thread posts and shall soon PWN Her!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krehz

Smash Ace
Hey everybody we are catching Shiek and need more posts! so just randomly post jibberish in this thread to get our post count to skyrocket! You can literally talk about anything here :p like how Dedede is too fat or something O_o anyways help get the post count up! :chuckle:

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
LOL at this thread...... this is not considered spam.... right?? So for the brawl tants vid..... i love the pt part
You can do ti Squirtle!!!!
Way to go Ivysaur!!!!
Up the but Charizard!!!!
Im so f****ing annoying charizard!!
Dont you think so..... Capitan falcon..??????
Yeah!!!!!!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha I loved the Falcon Pawnch! to the face, lol but yeah that pkmn trainer stuff was genius

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
I remember seeing this a few weeks ago. I lol'ed at the G&W part. And the Lucario=Goku part. And the nerd who wanted Cloud in Brawl. And lots of other places...

Roller

Smash Legend
hey guys, we are not only catching sheik, but Mario, Samus, Yoshi, and Bowser as well! Keep up the good work! Let's catch 'em in post count.

Gotta Catch 'em ALL!

(I proclaim myself the winner of this thread, forum, board, and internet for this post. =) )

ADHD

Smash Hero
What does it matter sheik still pwns pika on the battlefield. Nobody likes rats anyway...

Yet alone pee-stained rats...

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Um have you faced a decent pika? our pee stained rat is much cooler in looks skills and style, and could womp you any day! *challenge*

gallax

Smash Hero
pee stained rat!! how dare you. if anther see this you will be in a world of pain. hes a squirell. best be protecting your nuts.

krehz

Smash Ace
hey guys, we are not only catching sheik, but Mario, Samus, Yoshi, and Bowser as well! Keep up the good work! Let's catch 'em in post count.

Gotta Catch 'em ALL!

(I proclaim myself the winner of this thread, forum, board, and internet for this post. =) )
LOL! that was perfect! :p i love it.......... :D

What does it matter sheik still pwns pika on the battlefield. Nobody likes rats anyway...

Yet alone pee-stained rats...
and it's funny that all these ppl commenting on here that don't like pika i say the more the merrier lol cuz even though they think they are dissing pika, they are actually just helping get our posts up thx guys :D

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
To continue to the posts rise, i suggest you guys to look for "MALR" in youtube, he has a lot of funny videos, and comment

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Instead of posting about how many posts we have.Why don't we post on making Pikachu's game better.A lot more people will post if a topic is helping develop Pika's game or is at least some way helpful.

Pika doesnt have a lot of really bad match ups.Let talk about stuff that can reduce their advantage instead.

More people will come if we make pika better.

gallax

Smash Hero
i already have a stage selection help thread going along with a character matchup(weekly i might add). ive already got enough on my hands with all these threads and constant updating. you make a new thread and post something.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Im trying.......

No one really seems interested.

I really want to ask anther some stuff about pika.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom