• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We are catching Shiek in thread posts and shall soon PWN Her!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krehz

Smash Ace
If you don't think there should be any topics about spam, then I think you may be suprised to see a whole forum on this board devoted to it. They call it the "Pit" forum.

Little do some people no, Pit is Made o' spam!
lol nice :p

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
speaking about falcon punch...apparently reversing it increases the dmg by like 3%...I wonder if the knockback is affected too...

Tristan_win

Not dead.
…Wow

Unlike the Yoshi and from the looks of things the Pikachu forum as well we at the Sheik forum don't make pointless threads that go on for 4+ pages. Instead we don’t even look at post count and focuses on helping improve are fellow players and are characters Meta game. Although you might surpass us one day in post count the only reason you did this was because you tried and because you tried it completely remove the point of counting post count in the first place.

Instead of sharing information to make your character better and help improve it's Meta game you are working on increasing the post count so you may be listed as the 5th lowest character in post count. Woot that’s a big title! I’m sure you will get tons of new players with that!

Quality over quantity Pika forum ~reports thread as spam~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom